Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

God I'm even worse at this than stone soup, I just got killed by a gnome king, before that I kicked down a shop door and instantly got killed by the shopkeeper behind it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

stubblyhead posted:

What did you learn from your experiences?

Genocide gnomes.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

I was doing pretty well, it would appear that the game obviously thought I'd been too lucky so far and decided to do this:

:aaaaa:

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

I polymorphed my pet dog into a liche, got it all the way up to arch lich then had the fucker get hit by a black light and go nuts, forcing me to run away to the next level where I promptly got killed by an energy vortex god drat.

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

karphead posted:

that's what you get for letting your pet do all the work :P

unless you were trying for a pacifist

I was a monk and my liche touched me and made my gloves vanish :(

• Locked thread