Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Skeep
Sep 15, 2007

That Chicken sure loves to drum...sticks
I feel like buying a shooter, Should I get Rise of the Triad or Duke Nukem? (allready have duke on 360 and N64)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Skeep
Sep 15, 2007

well seeing how I have the duke on two different consoles and have painkiller already, I'm going to try out RotT, thanks for the input.

EDIT:wow, I did not realize how dated this game is. oh well, $6 ($9 after currency conversion) isn't too bad. the moral of the story is "always bet on duke".

The Skeep fucked around with this message at 13:51 on Mar 7, 2009

The Skeep
Sep 15, 2007

Charles Martel posted:

Try the WinROTTGL for Windows which allows you to run it at 1280x1024 as well as some extra options before you write it off. It really is a great game, and isn't "just another shooter" like so many other FPSes.

Oh this is perfect! thanks a bunch.

The Skeep
Sep 15, 2007

This two for one sale has finally made me cave and get fallout 1 and 2 off gog even though I still have retail versions installed. at least now it'l be easier to install to other computers without digging up the CD.