Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

YeahWhatevah
Oct 28, 2013

Morter posted:

My rear end got booted over here from another thread for asking: How is SiN? I've only just heard of it, even though I was all about the older shooters when I was but a wee FPS lover.

IIRC it was a competent if somewhat juvenile Q2/HL 1 era manshoot. Some hitscan enemies, art style kind of Deux Ex-ish, decent levels with some alternate pathing, sort of a poor man's Duke Nukem vibe overall, and of course "jiggle physics." Seriously - probably the most work went into getting breasts to sway just so. Watch out for the cupboard doors though - they'll kill you :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahWhatevah
Oct 28, 2013

NadaTooma posted:

Well, nobody sent me any PMs, so I'll just throw these out for the Lurkers.

System Shock 2: NALS384B29FD16A8NR

Just please quote if you take these. Thanks.

Took the ss2 code - already have a hardcopy but wanted digital backup for some time - danke schön!

YeahWhatevah
Oct 28, 2013

ivantod posted:

Another Divine Divinity code in case anybody wants it... 3QJ4B1DEBB7C4ED31C.

I snagged this. I've yet to find something to buy this year from Gog sales, but I'll pass along my code if I do.

YeahWhatevah
Oct 28, 2013

Relin posted:

whats the name of the good big fallout mod? maybe theres one for fo2 as well?

Maybe Fallout 1.5 -Resurrection? http://www.moddb.com/mods/fallout-15-resurrection

Haven't played it myself but they were buzzing about it a year or so back.