Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

WARNING: Temporal rift detected!
They have Darkstar One. That is totally awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

If you are one of the 5 people on the internet who doesn't already own Fallout, there you go.

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

Rinkles posted:

Did gog.com go dead for eveyone else?

Yeah it seems like that happens every time they update the site.

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

Rirse posted:

Didn't in the past they give people who already own a promo game a alternative freebie or something?

Yeah that strange fan made expack for Jagged Alliance 2 I think.

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

I remember it being a lot of trial and error. Mostly trying to remember what illnesses become huge priorities at the end of a level the first time you failed and preparing for them. I think I beat the game in a couple days when I was like 12 so it can't be that hard.

The setup/payoff nature of the game
Is very satisfying and that's what
I come for. It's definitely more of a puzzle game than a real tycoon or strategy and that's why I like it so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

AxeManiac posted:

I did this half of the time just to play "World's Greatest Bathroom Designer".

World's Most Superbly Placed Potted Plants In A Doctor's Office