Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:coolspot:
Seashells by the
Seashorpheus

laserghost posted:

A random assortment of shooters is this weekend's promo. Reccomending Slave Zero, it's quite fun straightforward third-person shooter with robots, if you liked mecha missions from Shogo, this will be right down your alley. Alien Shooter games are pretty dumb but fun, if short (main campaign from the first one took me like an hour and half).

My rear end got booted over here from another thread for asking: How is SiN? I've only just heard of it, even though I was all about the older shooters when I was but a wee FPS lover.

JustJeff88 posted:

I'll second Slave Zero... I dropped the $1.50 or whatever it was for the Director's Cut upgrade and it's a fun, nice-looking game.

Err, do you mean Strike Suit Zero? That's the game with a director's cut...unless I'm missing something

Morter fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Sep 19, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Seashells by the
Seashorpheus
For the second time this week, my Paypal password has not worked on a site that I've purchased from before. Earlier this week it was a humble bundle, which I--in a panic--reset my password in case someone hacked it.

But now GOG isn't letting me log in through paypal, even after I'm making sure I'm typing the password correctly--ie copying the entry in the Saved Passwords list. This is redonkulous. Has anyone else gone through this?

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Seashells by the
Seashorpheus

Saoshyant posted:

Din's Curse (2010) came out today on GOG for $10, but is currently on a 50% sale down to $5. While not technically an old, old game, I'd say it is an old school ARPG and a good one at that. Comes with soundtrack and a Linux version.

Oh poo poo thank you for reminding me of this game! I remember pirating it way back when, and actually enjoying it. I almost feel like throwing down on it, but I have too many games to actually beat (as opposed to infinite replay games, which I am semi-addicted to already), plus, I already have Diablo 3. I really do like the active world and what not, but...can someone sell me on it? Specifically, anything that the DLC helped with?