Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dewski
Dec 15, 2005
Whoop-de-Whoop
I was going through goldmined threads a week or two ago and caught the original beekeeping thread and I was hooked. I've checked out my local laws, the permits I'd need, and know of an apple orchard that is nearby to help out. I then found out the the U of I has a beekeeping facility just off campus that my dad ends up visiting every so often. We have a sample of their honey and OMG it's unbelievable. Hopefully I can get some advice and encouragement from them.

This thread might just be the push to actually do this!

Wandering Knitter posted:

I've always wanted to take a class on beekeeping, but there's none in my area. Doesn't anyone in NJ love bees? :smith:

https://www.beemaster.com I'm pretty sure this guy lives in NJ IIRC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU