Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I am an awesome guy and I love to make out during shitty Hollywood horror movies. I am a trendwhore!

Mofette posted:

I had never read The Watchmen before seeing the film.

There were a few things I didn't understand - why Nite Owl was extremely unattractive, why Dr. Manhattan had to be naked when working with nuclear physics and why the drat sex scene was so long but overall I was happy with it.

I'm not extremely intellectual and I was worried that I wouldn't understand a lot of what was going on, but I was nicely surprised when I understood most of it and enjoyed it.

I was surprised by how good/understandable it was too. I assumed that when he doubled himself he couldn't duplicate clothes, so it was just simpler to be naked.
4 stars out of 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU