Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fluffhead
May 2, 2009

by angerbot

GOOCHY posted:

That was my rationalization. If I don't get It's Ice then please, please give me My Friend, My Friend or - and I know I'm reaching here - Weigh. :)

EDIT - With a Julius opener - is that so much to ask? ;)

Hey, you never know. But that's what makes going to Phish shows so drat exciting, making it to a bust-out show is like winning the lottery, except even if you don't get to hear what you want, you still win because..well, its Phish! :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOCHY
Sep 17, 2003

In an interstellar burst I'm back to save the universe!
I think the 46 Days in that Detroit first set was the clear standout.

Fluffhead
May 2, 2009

by angerbot
runaway jim , down with disease > free set two opener....looks like its raging hard in COBO right about now

Edit: Wow, second set is killer!

Fluffhead fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Nov 19, 2009

Elephunk
Dec 6, 2007

Looks pretty standard...this is why I didn't travel for the tour opener.

I will be driving 12+ hours for the closer though. ;)

GOOCHY
Sep 17, 2003

Yeah, it was mostly standard. I wouldn't have minded seeing the DWD and Cavern in the 2nd set. The rest of it I was pretty glad they got out of the way early.

It's going to be a throwdown in Cincy now! A whole big stack of the standards just got wiped off the board.

PM me if you want last night's show.

GOOCHY fucked around with this message at 15:44 on Nov 19, 2009

Elephunk
Dec 6, 2007

Yeah. PT is in an uproar about the number of songs / "lack of jamming" last night but honestly if you look at any show from 93 you'll find

jim, foam, ice, horn, mikes>hydrogen>weekapaug, poor heart...

Cinci is gonna rage this weekend.

Can't wait for philly.

I hope to catch a set like the one we saw from 2nd night at F8...

Number Line, Fluffhead > Ghost > Circus, YEM

Studebaker Hawk
May 22, 2004

GOOCHY posted:

Kinda bummed - they played both Foam and It's Ice in the 1st set of Detroit. Those were two that I really wanted to see in Cincy. I know it's not 100% that they definitely won't play them there, but it's pretty drat unlikely now.

I had the same reaction. I have been waiting 12 years for an ice!

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

This is loving awesome. Also just grabbed The Great Went, it's awesome. Really sweet "Theme From the Bottom" among others. The YEM also has got some zest.

So I'm grabbing a few classic shows off of here to psyche myself up even more for Portland, what shows do y'all recommend. I've been reading the Phantasy Tour thread about the "Best Phish shows" which has been half helpful and half absolute headache. I mean, how many times can you call someone a n00b w00k, really? What the gently caress, jamband fans.

Anyway, I've gleaned that I need to get 6/18/94, the Hampton 97 shows, and maybe a few others. I myself consider myself a fan of funkier stuff, so I guess that would be the 96-98 era? I don't really know. What do I have to listen to?

Most of 1997. Dayton OH 97. The tube alone is worth it, but it is one of my all time favorite shows (bag->psycho killer, jesus, it's ice, tube, timber,reba- these are basically my favorite tunes and they are amazing renditions). Also, I have always like the VA beach 7/21 show, 2/26, MSG run.

I like a lot of 98 shows as well, but there is less funk. The whole island tour of course. 8/12 Vernon Downs is vastly underrated IMO.

These are off the top of my head, I'm sure I can come up with more. 95-98 is my favorite era, 97 in particular.

Fluffhead
May 2, 2009

by angerbot
Putting the song length aside, what about jim, dwd, free, mikes groove, cavern....makes it standard? I feel like I would be very happy with a set such as that.

GOOCHY
Sep 17, 2003

Studebaker Hawk posted:

95-98 is my favorite era, 97 in particular.

Same - 1997 is my favorite year for Phish, though 2009 has been no slouch, to be honest. I was never a fan of the long drawn out '03/'04 jams that lasted a half hour but went nowhere. I like Phish distilled down to it's essence and getting right to the point. For the most part, 1997 Phish did that.

Fluffhead posted:

Putting the song length aside, what about jim, dwd, free, mikes groove, cavern....makes it standard? I feel like I would be very happy with a set such as that.

That 2nd set could have been pulled straight out of 1998, no doubt. There just weren't any bust outs or anything - that's why we're calling it standard. It isn't a slight, really, the playing was absolutely solid to above solid. It's just that there were no surprising turns or anything - that's all.

Elephunk
Dec 6, 2007

New Year's Run 97, and specifically the 12/30 sneakin sally show are my favorite Phish recordings of all time.

GOOCHY
Sep 17, 2003

I'm driving from Iowa to Cincinnati tomorrow for the pair of shows this weekend. I'm leaving early tomorrow and I'll probably be inebriated in one way or another by the time the show rolls around. Once I sober up and get a chance I'll update after the first show with my impressions.

GOOCHY
Sep 17, 2003

U.S. Bank Arena, Cincinnati, OH, 11/20

Set One

* Chalk Dust Torture
* The Moma Dance
* The Divided Sky
* Alaska
* Water In The Sky
* Fast Enough For You
* Time Turns Elastic
* Gotta Jibboo
* Fluffhead

Set Two

* Punch You in the Eye
* Tweezer >
* Light >
* Back On The Train >
* Possum
* Slave To The Traffic Light
* You Enjoy Myself

Encore

* Joy
* Golgi Apparatus
* Tweezer Reprise

Last night's show was one of the best sounding shows I've heard since they reunited - and I'm not saying that just because I was there. It was like being back in 1998 again, I swear (with Alaska, TTE, Light, and Joy time warped). :) I heard a couple guys at the show saying, "They're playing Gorge good." and I'd agree with that. They played at least as well as their best showings during summer tour, and I've heard them all.

Phish really brought the heat in night one of Cincinnati. Fluffhead was the standout in the first set after the CDT, Moma, and Divided Sky. I thought the first set had been lost to the ages after the pacing lull starting with Water In The Sky (this was the fast album-type version, not the slow). But, Fluffhead came back and got the crowd as the closer. The entire place was going absolutely crazy for that song. I could feel the floor shaking from all the dancing. There was a huge glowstick war during Fluffhead too - with marshmallows and all.

The 2nd set PYITE>Tweezer>Light>BOTT>Possum segues were about as perfect as you could make them - very smooth. I never thought I'd say this, but check out the Possum in this set. For whatever reason they decided to rage that song last night and the crowd let them know it was awesome. Slave had kind of a rough start but they recovered and it was a good version. A very well played YEM with the vocal jam (one of the *dark* vocal jams) to end the 2st set.

I'm partial to the 2nd set, myself - it just had better pacing and I just like the songs better than the 1st. PYITE had a decent sized flub in the beginning which seemed to throw not only the band but the crowd off just a little bit. Surprisingly, the crowd was into Light, too - whereas they were pretty much lukewarm to everything else played from Joy.

For the encore when they brought out Joy as the first song I knew that they'd have to have something else other than Tweeprise to close this thing out. I couldn't have ever picked Golgi Apparatus as an encore - but it was AWESOME.

Indoor Phish is where it's at, folks. Totally, totally looking forward to night two of this thing. Phish is ON.

GOOCHY fucked around with this message at 15:57 on Nov 21, 2009

Shampy
Apr 27, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Just picked up 2 tickets for the New Years show. Really stoked to have plans for the night now.

Fluffhead
May 2, 2009

by angerbot

GOOCHY posted:

Good to hear GOOCHY! Thanks for the review, I will most definitely download this show asap, I would have been beside myself for a PYITE set 2 opener. Can't wait to find out what they'll play today.

edit: That Jibboo is awesome! I'm glad to finally hear some vintage-spacey looping by Trey.

Fluffhead fucked around with this message at 18:18 on Nov 21, 2009

I r Pat
Nov 16, 2006

Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.
Just got my NYE tickets!

12/30 section 111 - in front of the stage first level

12/31 section 101 - behind the stage first level. I've never really been to a show where you sit behind the band. How do they go about that? Is the back of the stage completely opened with speakers pointing back as well? Sounds very sweet, I'll be able to see what they are doing with there pedals and stuff.

Here's the seating chart in case anyone was interested.. but I doubt it will matter once the music starts :dance: :dance:

Fluffhead
May 2, 2009

by angerbot
There is a review in the Phish Companion (http://www.mockingbirdfoundation.org/book/) for New Years 1998 where the reviewer was behind stage and said the sound quality was just as incredible as it would be most places in an indoor arena. That was MSG, however, if that matters. Hope for a YEM with trampolines, then you'll be able to see Trey and Mike!:)

Fluffhead
May 2, 2009

by angerbot
For people who are trying to get into Phish in 1997, this torrent is a great place to start. It is a compilation of strictly jam segments during their fall 97 tour.

Phall Phish 1997

I r Pat
Nov 16, 2006

Fluffhead posted:

There is a review in the Phish Companion (http://www.mockingbirdfoundation.org/book/) for New Years 1998 where the reviewer was behind stage and said the sound quality was just as incredible as it would be most places in an indoor arena. That was MSG, however, if that matters. Hope for a YEM with trampolines, then you'll be able to see Trey and Mike!:)

Yes, I would love a YEM with trampolines!!

Looking up some youtube videos, the behind the stage view is actually awesome because its a completely different perspective from the normal front of the stage view.

For instance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbLnEkGtT_U

basically where I'll be at but on the fishman side.

I CANT loving WAIT!

GOOCHY
Sep 17, 2003

I r Pat posted:

Yes, I would love a YEM with trampolines!!

They did the YEM with trampolines and vocal jam last night in Cincy. :) :) :) (it was awesome...)

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.
Cobo 46 Days jam

I listened to the show this afternoon and realized that this might drat well be my favorite jam so far of 2009. I wish it was longer! CK5 totally kills during this jam as well.

Elephunk
Dec 6, 2007

That Cobo jam is bizarre - it sounds middle eastern.

YEM is always done with tramps, AFAIK.

No Hood played all weekend - the hose is being brought to philly.

I can't do anything at work and im jumping up and down with cumbabies waiting for the lots to open tomorrow and start my 4 day run of VACATION !!!

Anyone have a MSG or Albany-2 extra for me? :)

I r Pat
Nov 16, 2006

Murmur Twin posted:

Cobo 46 Days jam

I listened to the show this afternoon and realized that this might drat well be my favorite jam so far of 2009. I wish it was longer! CK5 totally kills during this jam as well.

Holy poo poo the lightshow there at the beginning is amazing!

UberNoke
Jul 20, 2004

Are you injecting dope into your scrotum!? You can tell me! I’m hip!

Elephunk posted:

That Cobo jam is bizarre - it sounds middle eastern.

YEM is always done with tramps, AFAIK.

No Hood played all weekend - the hose is being brought to philly.

I can't do anything at work and im jumping up and down with cumbabies waiting for the lots to open tomorrow and start my 4 day run of VACATION !!!

Hopefully Hood drops night 1 in Albany and reappears for Portland. :)

Still need tickets, but I'm pretty sure I'll be attending.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Elephunk posted:

I might have an MSG2 for ya - can you send me an email at the.moma.dance at gmail?

Fluffhead
May 2, 2009

by angerbot
Phish 11/24 Philadelphia. Holy poo poo, this show was incredible. Trey walked out on stage sporting a Flyers jersey, and well.. definitely showed his love to Philadelphia that evening.

Set One: Chalk dust, Bathtub Gin, Cities > Camel Walk, The Curtain (With), The Wedge, The Moma Dance, Reba, Golgi, Stealing Time

Yup. Check that poo poo out. The chalk dust really set the pace for what was to come, with tight and precise jamming from all phab phour, Trey in particular seemed pumped up and was shredding reminiscent of the mid 90's. The Bathtub Gin. To those who say Phish has abandoned "jamming", you need to shut it and listen to this show. The Gin was absolutely rocking, in fact, I think I've noticed from attending both 11/24 and 11/25 that Phish is rocking harder than ever before. Cities > Camel Walk was an absolute treat and was paving the way for one of the most epic set list's of all time. The beginning of the Curtain solidified this notion. Truly majestic in its (With) jam, I closed my eyes and really soaked this one in. The Wedge was an appropriate filler between Curtain and the funk beast known as Moma, and I personally love this song and was happy to have experienced it. After a solid but standard Moma, the boys did something I did not expect. REBA!! I absolutely lost it once they started it, this Reba was my personal highlight of this show. It was deep and emotional, and like the Curtain jam, truly majestic in its nature. To be honest, this Reba was one of the best I've ever heard and could have been an appropriate set closer. However, this show there were scalpers who couldnt even give away tickets! The entire section behind the stage was empty, so I knew the boys would eventually have to bust out a Golgi Apparatus. I swear I almost lost my voice screaming "I sawwwww youuuuuuuuuu".. SO much fun! A Rocking Stealing Time closed the set after Golgi. This and Kill Devil Falls are two new songs that are really earning some love from me.

GOOCHY
Sep 17, 2003

Fluffhead posted:

Phish 11/24 Philadelphia. Holy poo poo, this show was incredible. Trey walked out on stage sporting a Flyers jersey, and well.. definitely showed his love to Philadelphia that evening.

Set One: Chalk dust, Bathtub Gin, Cities > Camel Walk, The Curtain (With), The Wedge, The Moma Dance, Reba, Golgi, Stealing Time

Yup. Check that poo poo out. The chalk dust really set the pace for what was to come, with tight and precise jamming from all phab phour, Trey in particular seemed pumped up and was shredding reminiscent of the mid 90's. The Bathtub Gin. To those who say Phish has abandoned "jamming", you need to shut it and listen to this show. The Gin was absolutely rocking, in fact, I think I've noticed from attending both 11/24 and 11/25 that Phish is rocking harder than ever before. Cities > Camel Walk was an absolute treat and was paving the way for one of the most epic set list's of all time. The beginning of the Curtain solidified this notion. Truly majestic in its (With) jam, I closed my eyes and really soaked this one in. The Wedge was an appropriate filler between Curtain and the funk beast known as Moma, and I personally love this song and was happy to have experienced it. After a solid but standard Moma, the boys did something I did not expect. REBA!! I absolutely lost it once they started it, this Reba was my personal highlight of this show. It was deep and emotional, and like the Curtain jam, truly majestic in its nature. To be honest, this Reba was one of the best I've ever heard and could have been an appropriate set closer. However, this show there were scalpers who couldnt even give away tickets! The entire section behind the stage was empty, so I knew the boys would eventually have to bust out a Golgi Apparatus. I swear I almost lost my voice screaming "I sawwwww youuuuuuuuuu".. SO much fun! A Rocking Stealing Time closed the set after Golgi. This and Kill Devil Falls are two new songs that are really earning some love from me.

I did the same thing when they had the Golgi encore in Cincy. My voice was shot for two days from screaming the chorus during that song. :) Glad you had a good time. The two shows I saw in Cincy reignited my faith that Phish is back in a big way.

We're re-living 1998 quality Phish - soak it up guys - this kind of thing has a way of petering out after awhile. I'm hitting every show that is feasible for me to drive to ~8 hrs or less.

mick6468
Aug 29, 2007

UberNoke posted:

Hopefully Hood drops night 1 in Albany and reappears for Portland. :)

good call :banjo:

first albany show(2009-11-27) was great - couple rarities combined with classics like bouncing and a sweet fluff. Page had a sweet night and really keyed out for the end of -coil. I couldn't get timber and tomorrow's song outta my head the whole way home. I liked the first set a little better than the second but the second was no slouch - prob the drugs wearing off at set break...

The venue was loving awesome. I didn't get frisked, they had no ushers for seats, nobody bothered about isle dancing, and i didn't see a security guard in the place that gave a poo poo about anything but N02. I also saw about 6 free ticket exchanges and really wished i didn't bother getting tickets beforehand. Made me wanna skip everything and go the second night.

Just looked at the second night(2009-11-28) and now i REALLY wished i hung around. Oh well- it's shaping up to be a hell of a show in Portland.

EDIT:
Anything less than 23.5 hours means Phish is in driving distance.

Anyone need NYE Miami tix? won them in the lottery but prob can't go - just need to get them off my hands.

mick6468 fucked around with this message at 10:04 on Nov 29, 2009

Fluffhead
May 2, 2009

by angerbot

mick6468 posted:

Just looked at the second night(2009-11-28) and now i REALLY wished i hung around. Oh well- it's shaping up to be a hell of a show in Portland.

I wish you were there too, 50 minute Seven Below > Ghost for second set opener, I can't wait to get my hands on this recording!

GOOCHY
Sep 17, 2003

mick6468 posted:

first albany show(2009-11-27) was great - couple rarities combined with classics like bouncing and a sweet fluff. Page had a sweet night and really keyed out for the end of -coil. I couldn't get timber and tomorrow's song outta my head the whole way home. I liked the first set a little better than the second but the second was no slouch - prob the drugs wearing off at set break...

The venue was loving awesome. I didn't get frisked, they had no ushers for seats, nobody bothered about isle dancing, and i didn't see a security guard in the place that gave a poo poo about anything but N02. I also saw about 6 free ticket exchanges and really wished i didn't bother getting tickets beforehand. Made me wanna skip everything and go the second night.

EDIT:
Anything less than 23.5 hours means Phish is in driving distance.

Anyone need NYE Miami tix? won them in the lottery but prob can't go - just need to get them off my hands.

That's what both nights of Cincinnati were like. It was like there was no security in the venue at all. None of the ushers cared what section you were supposed to be in, didn't shoo anybody out of the aisles, and didn't say a word to anyone about smoking - legal substances or not. Matter of fact, in my brother's section (231) there was a guy passing around a huge skull shaped bubbler and smoking the entire section up. Nobody said a word.

GOOCHY
Sep 17, 2003

Just thought I'd post the setlist from last night since it looks to be a monster.

---------------------------------------------------------
Cumberland County Civic Center, Portland, ME

Set One

* Possum
* Down With Disease
* Nellie Kane
* Weigh
* When the Circus Comes
* Kill Devil Falls
* Water In The Sky
* Stash
* Meat
* Undermind
* Mike's Song >
* I Am Hydrogen >
* Weekapaug Groove

Set Two

* The Moma Dance >
* Rock & Roll >
* Light >
* Crimes Of The Mind >
* Pebbles And Marbles >
* 2001 >
* Golgi Apparatus >
* Cavern >
* Run Like An Antelope

Encore

* Free Bird
* Carini >
* Waste
------------------------------------------------------------

Now, ignoring the very solid and dark Stash, the space funked out Undermind, and the fact that the entire 2nd set is segued - look at these bustouts. I haven't heard "Crimes of the Mind" since I was in high school. The Dude of Life and Phish CD is in my collection but hasn't been pulled out in years and years. Maybe tonight should be that night. My memory of it isn't very kind, excepting Crimes of the Mind and Family Picture.

Carini in the encore... just stupid awesome.
----------------------------------------------
# First Nellie Kane since 7/1/00 Hartford, CT

# First Weigh since 12/30/03 Miami, FL

# First Meat since 7/21/03 Noblesville, IN

# First Crimes of the Mind since 11/28/03 Uniondale, NY

# First Free Bird since 6/22/00 Antioch, TN
----------------------------------------------

I'm going through and listening to this one now. Meat was awesome - they introduced Mike as "The artist formerly known as Cactus" just before kicking it out.

GOOCHY fucked around with this message at 16:27 on Nov 30, 2009

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Oh my god, I cannot believe how amazing last night at the CCCC was. My first Phish show, and GOOCHY is 100% right -- it was a monster. Mike was absolutely ripping it up all night, I think he stole the show. There was an incredible amount of energy from the second they started Possum, Trey was jumping around and dancing and you could tell that they were really into it. I'm going to need to listen to the show again because I actually didn't even know a lot of the songs in the middle of the first set, but from at least Water In The Sky to Mike's Groove was just amazing. Monster set, I think it ended up clocking at just over 90 minutes. There was one song in particular that was totally rad that I don't know, Trey was doing some cool looping I think. It might have been KDF.

The second set was just a loving amazing dance party, totally nonstop. Rock & Roll had an AMAZING funk jam at the end, I don't think I've ever heard them do such a great job with it. Again, didn't really know the songs until 2001, but that didn't really matter. Cavern was perfect, and Antelope was everything I'd ever dreamed of. I honestly can't believe they played it, it was the one song I REALLY wanted to hear. So amazing. And then to see them bust out the Freebird a cappella was just surreal. I used to give my friends poo poo for how much they liked Phish, especially in regards to Trey's noodling. To hear Trey and Page "singing" the solos to that song was when I realized everything had come full circle. Carini was mean, but not too long. And Waste was just sublime. I think I was about to pass out from dehydration and exhaustion by the end of it all, but oh my god, what an amazing night.

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

Sharks Eat Bear posted:

Oh my god, I cannot believe how amazing last night at the CCCC was. My first Phish show, and GOOCHY is 100% right -- it was a monster.

That was your first show? Wow, I imagine that must have left a pretty good first impression!

Undermind, Rock and Roll, 2001, and Run Like an Antelope were all just ridiculous - I had a whole bunch of moments where the band was rocking so hard that I found myself jumping up and down because I couldn't contain my excitement. Waste was also a beautiful way to end the show - I had spent the setbreak talking with my section about how incredibly happy we were every time we went to a Phish show, and it felt like they played that song as a musical shoutout to us :)

GOOCHY posted:

I'm going through and listening to this one now. Meat was awesome - they introduced Mike as "The artist formerly known as Cactus" just before kicking it out.

I actually said to my friend during Meat, "I hope they just stretch the hell out of this and create some jam out of this", was slightly dissapointed when it ended and Undermind started, and then proceeded to eat my words when Undermind knocked the ball out of the park.

Murmur Twin fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Nov 30, 2009

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Yeah, I can't imagine a better show to have been my first. I'm listening to it again now, and the end of Meat is loving rad. That little descending line that Trey does is so sick, and Mike just holds down the funk. I'm a funk fan at heart, so I really love when Phish goes in that direction, ala 1997. Last night definitely brought the funk. Prince and his alter ego... Princess! Great stuff.

Fluffhead
May 2, 2009

by angerbot
I am really glad they played Weigh. I love that song!

I'd like to cut your head off so I could weigh it, what do ya say?
...Five pounds..

Fluffhead fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Nov 30, 2009

Fluffhead
May 2, 2009

by angerbot
To all you lucky goons heading to MSG this week, I suggest heading to the Brooklyn Bowl after party with the Everyone Orchestra on the 2nd and 3rd, and Motion Potion on the 4th. http://www.brooklynbowl.com/

The Everyone Orchestra on Dec 2 will feature Matt Butler, Vinnie Amico (moe.), Peter Apfelbaum (Trey Anastasio Band), Marc Friedman (The Slip), Will Bernard, Jennifer Hartswick (Trey Anastasio Band), and Josh Roseman. Doors at 10, show at 11:55pm.

Everyone Orchestra on Dec 3 will feature Matt Butler, Vinnie Amico, Peter Apfelbaum, Marc Friedman, Jennifer Hartswick, Jeffrey Lloyd (The Heavy Pets), Scott Metzger (Rana, Bustle In Your Hedgegrow), Steve Molitz (Particle, Phil Lesh and Friends), Josh Roseman, and Natalie Cressman (Peter Apfelbaum's god daughter). Doors at 11:55, show at 11:55

By the way, tickets are 10 dollars each night.

December 4th with Motion Potion will be a free show. All shows are 21 and over. Enjoy!

Elephunk
Dec 6, 2007

So how unhappy do you think Mrs. Zappa is after last night?

GOOCHY
Sep 17, 2003

Elephunk posted:

So how unhappy do you think Mrs. Zappa is after last night?

Probably not too unhappy considering she'll be getting the royalties from the livephish.com sales. She's unreasonable about people covering Zappa's material anyway.

Elephunk
Dec 6, 2007

So if I really don't have to function at work tomorrow in philadelphia, just be here and chaperone a school wide trip to the nutcracker, I could probably just go to MSG tonight, right...?'

edit: I could be in bed in philadelphia before 2AM and I'd have to get up around 6...

Elephunk fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Dec 3, 2009

IDemandSatisfaction
Feb 20, 2007

Glove slap baby!
Stubhub tickets for Friday start at $130 :wtc:

Anyone have an extra, or know a better place to buy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elephunk
Dec 6, 2007

cashortradeforyourextra.com

• Locked thread