Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
evilolive
Aug 13, 2014
I camped for the first time this year, hit up the three SPAC shows and back home for 3 at randall's. Really happy how they're playing now generally, and camping was a real trip. Would do again.

Any word on what NYE is gonna be? Rumors have it at Miami but I'd really dig MSG again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evilolive
Aug 13, 2014
That's an interesting development.

The heat have home games on
12/27
12/29
1/4

NY Rangers play MSG on 12/27

That's from phishrumors. So they could the the 28-31 in NYC again or potentially 30-1 in miami. Though that doesn't make as much sense to me.

evilolive
Aug 13, 2014

Elephunk posted:

The new guitar is awesome!!! Watch Chalkdust for a good display of the tone range...

God help us, no chalkdust please. Or DWD.

• Locked thread