Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bombtrack
Dec 2, 2001

Grimey Drawer
My first show was July 3rd at Jones Beach and it was an absolute blast, the best part is how you can download the show you saw. I still haven't stopped listening to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombtrack
Dec 2, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Neither the Rangers or the Knicks have home games on NYE or the days leading up to it.

Bombtrack
Dec 2, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Was hoping for Atlantic City, heard it was a blast last year. I know nothing is 100%, but is it widely accepted that there will be a fall tour as well?

Bombtrack
Dec 2, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Can anybody recommend a good hotel in Chicago near the venue? Right now I'm looking at either the Essex or Congress.

Bombtrack
Dec 2, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Not sure if everybody saw this already but I gotta share it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otkg5NqjcZY

Bombtrack
Dec 2, 2001

Grimey Drawer
Never miss a Sunday show, huh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombtrack
Dec 2, 2001

Grimey Drawer
That was fun

• Locked thread