Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

We're snowed in, which means it's time to make our own entertainment.

You and whoever you can convince to play with you should dress up like your favorite movie characters using whatever you can find in your room (or kitchen or living room or whatever if you have to).

The shittier you look, the better. So now's not the time to show off your awesome movie replicas!

Let's see what you got.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

If people want to post challenges, go right ahead. And if you want to repeat someone else's costume I think that's fine too. The more people we get into lovely costumes, the better!

Great efforts all around so far, by the way. You have done my heart good.

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

Elementary.

(The pipe is a measuring cup).

1.21 GIGAWATTS?

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

Jewbert Jewstein posted:

Where do you get goggles like those? (for future Halloweens reference)

I found those at an antique store. Apparently they are welding goggles from the 40s, if that helps you find more.

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

DropsySufferer posted:

How about you do the android stripper with the boa next? Do have a website... :fap:
I'm do any costume and even show my face if you do that one. Don't forget she had on NOTING else but a snake a toy anything is fine.

Don't make me unhappy.

Hey! Let's avoid creepy poo poo like this.

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

Please, just don't ruin my first thread by acting like a creep.

(I got a bad feeling about this...)

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

You are all my heroes! This is so much fun. It definitely gets addicting after a while...

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

Love gettin' new people in on the game:

And, me again. Sorry for the semi-authentic prop goggles!

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

Farnk posted:

You would actually just look like Corey Feldman without a costume.

My actual celebrity doppleganger is the guy who's gonna play Dr. Who after David Carradine.

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

Oh alright, just for you.

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

Oh yeah? I'm rrrelativly sure you're the goony looking one, now that I think about it. Haha. Well, I don't care! I want the world to know!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feetnotes
Jan 29, 2008

Artemis J Brassnuts posted:

Since muppets have been successful so far and I don't have an original bone in my body...

Aah haha! Awesome