Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/board/...lem-t55701.html

the mum posted:

didn't want to disclose my real user name for this, so am writing this as a guest.

My son is 19 and though I have not seen him nude since he was a boy, I had seen him by accident about 6 months ago, when he had somehow ended up falling asleep naked in his room after a shower with his door wide open. He was on his back and erect in his sleep. I noticed his hard-on had a severe curve upward. It was bent very sharply like curling up bacwards. I had never seen anything like that on any man. It is about 7" long approximately and is bent more toward the tip in a definite shape of a letter "j", or a hook to attempt to describe it to you.

I was so shocked that I panicked, and woke him up right then and there. Thinking back, it was not very tactful, but I could not wait to try to get at what appeared to be a real problem. It all made sense, how he would not shower at gym class, and didn't date, despite being a very well built and handsome boy into sports always. I had always wondered if might be gay, though he denied it always. He awoke surprised and shy that he was naked, but I moved his hands from his erect penis, and asked him what was the matter.

We sat and talked after locking his bedroom door. He told me it had started when he was like 12 and got worse, and as I examined it more closely and attempted to straighten it out, it would straighten only very slightly before it would hurt him to force it any further. It being erect, it was very hard and stiff. We allowed it to subside by him putting on his robe a while, and was a considerably more normal in the soft state, yet still tending to be curved upwars slightly.

I could straighten it easily while soft, but it would bend back up like rubber. As he became erect again it curled up before my eyes into the "j" hook shape.

Now the doctors all said he is find and it's normal as far as being a medical issue. They said they could operate to attempt to fix it, but the cost was out of my reach. I am a single parent. So we took trying our own methods, in which I would tel him to strok it straight whenever he thought about it, and while masturbating to attempt to work the curle out a little more each time.

I had taken a little massage therapy classes in the past, and I even work on it for and hour or so, 3 days of every week in the evening. It was embarassing for us both in the beginning and I know it still it is, and even more so that he ejaculates everytime during the massage :oops: , but it turned out to make massaging it in the post-ejaculation, semi-soft, state really effective because then I can massage it and straighten it. It curls back in my hands and I massage it straight it over and over again, until he becomes erect again and semi hard again after ejaculation, three times in a row, usually over a span of an hour to an hour and a half.

I has given good results, as I would say he is 50 percent improved. I continue to treat him 3 days a week.

I am here to ask anyone with information on this condition for advice and/or tips technics on how we can further correct this.

Thank you all in advance.

Mum jobs just got competition.

url fucked around with this message at Mar 21, 2009 around 19:12

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheMadStork
Oct 29, 2007

How about the time I chipped my tooth on the urinal, what was so fucking comical about that?

Cut her some slack she's a single mother. He doesn't have a father to jack him off.

spacetimecontinuu
Dec 31, 2004

Some of the things you find on the internet are just awful.

Pomale
Nov 19, 2007

punch a friend in the butt

Why would you want to straighten out your hookdick? It'd be like a third hand.

Kassoon
Nov 16, 2005

gonna hit you with his cockatrice

massage therapist story has a happy ending

Cannibal
May 8, 2002

If this is even true, it's just a curved dick. Doctors said it's not a problem, nothing to worry about.

It's cosmetic surgery to fix it, even if the cost is out of her league, the cost of therapy certainly would be higher.

Also, this reads like weird erotic fiction. Why is she mentioning how attractive he is?

I also fail to see how massaging a dick is going to affect it's shape. Backrubs don't cure scoliosis.

Pomale
Nov 19, 2007

punch a friend in the butt

Cannibal posted:

If this is even true, it's just a curved dick. Doctors said it's not a problem, nothing to worry about.

It's cosmetic surgery to fix it, even if the cost is out of her league, the cost of therapy certainly would be higher.

Also, this reads like weird erotic fiction. Why is she mentioning how attractive he is?

I also fail to see how massaging a dick is going to affect it's shape. Backrubs don't cure scoliosis.

Mother knows best, they always say.

Hamish Campbell
Jan 2, 2006

At least we didn't get dressed up for nothin'

This is just some sicko's erotic incest fiction you moron. Thanks re-posting this poo poo here

Lenny Nero
Apr 14, 2007

I'm the magic man...The Santa Claus of the subconscious

I read that and can't unread it.

Ms. Chanandler Bong
Dec 20, 2008

Don't tell me you think this is real

Vat of Lead
Sep 21, 2008

5/8/09 Never Forget

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww

Ireland Sucks
May 16, 2004

Rubbing penises permanently changes their shape? Imagine the corkscrews and chinese character shapes that would get submitted to BME if that was true

shermang
May 18, 2004

Hamish Campbell posted:

This is just some sicko's erotic incest fiction you moron. Thanks re-posting this poo poo here

Casual Male XL Fan
May 26, 2008

Great!

Rex Deckard
Jul 15, 2004

"My son is 19 and though I have not seen him nude since he was a boy, I had seen him by accident about 6 months ago, when he had somehow ended up falling asleep naked in his room after a shower with his door wide open. He was on his back and erect in his sleep."

That is the first sex scene between Kay Parker and Mike Ranger in Taboo.

Holy Cheese
Dec 6, 2006

Sorry but I can't stop laughing, he has "Candy Cane Cock Syndrome".

Kal-L
Jan 18, 2005

Heh... Spider-man... Web searches... That's funny. I should've trademarked that one. Could've made a mint.

Slave posted:

Rubbing penises permanently changes their shape? Imagine the corkscrews and chinese character shapes that would get submitted to BME if that was true

That's why all goons have enormous penises: It's all about daily stimulation

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru

Ms. Chanandler Bong posted:

Don't tell me you think this is real

I had my doubts, but y'know its saturday night, and it made me , thought GBS might get a rise out of it.

narby
Oct 27, 2002

url posted:

get a rise out of it.

I see what you did there

Eosphorus
Mar 20, 2009

Wanking for an hour and a half straight sounds more damaging than healing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Downtown Abey
Feb 14, 2002

maybe i'm just too demanding

check out this zany thread from an internet forum i found gbs