Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Casual Combustion
Jan 12, 2003

i wear 14's and there are a pretty decent selection out there. try zappos.com but just a few off the top of my head that i've worn in 14's were globe vice, etnies calicut, however you spell that, emerica hsu's and lakai manchester's, any one of those would get my recommendation. i had some es' a while ago in 14 that were awesome as well, and nike sb. you just gotta get them online, really.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casual Combustion
Jan 12, 2003

soccer flips (if i'm thinking of the right thing) are kind of this old school flatland trick where you hop off the board while it's rolling and flip it around from underneath to land back onto it

Casual Combustion
Jan 12, 2003

saw this yesterday and had to go back today to watch the ender again. not a huge fan of the edit overall but this dude just looks so comfy on the board and the ender is absolutely incredible, the way he contorts to get over the fence is just something that you have to see for yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrpsiTDxxeU