Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parachute
May 18, 2003
There aren't enough good things I can say about this show. I'm currently re-watching it with my girlfriend (her first time) and we are about to finish Season 3.

Season 1 is a lot of self-contained episodes, for sure. Tell your friend to tough it out until season 2, where they start introducing story arcs involving long-term characters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parachute
May 18, 2003
Finished Season 3 last night with the lady, and I really forgot how much of an amazing actor Walton Goggins is. The break-up of the strike team/Shane confronting Vic in the street really set the stage and raised the bar for how intense and enthralling the show can truly be.

Parachute
May 18, 2003
I'm slowly creeping through Season 5 with the lady (her first time) and we finished watching "Of Mice and Lem" last night. Are there any gif wizards who could create an animated gif of Shane kicking that One-Niner directly in the dome after he revealed the true nature of Antwon Mitchell's plan.

Parachute
May 18, 2003
Previously, on The Shield:

Suck eet.

• Locked thread