Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
It has no poo poo taken me longer to catch-up with this thread than it took you to fully rebuild the Milktruck, but drat was it worth every second. I was thinking it was over around page 36 or so and figured the next 10 pages were just congratulations and more glamor shots. And then you found a Ferndale Divco :woop:

This thread rules, you rule.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Hell yes, it looks great so far! Glad to see this thread back on the front page.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde

MattD1zzl3 posted:

Sorry if this is an ignorant question (i'm sure it is), but how is having a voltmeter helpful?

(I've only owned modern, fuel injected computer controlled vehicles. Is this an important thing if you have an old generator or something?)

It's nice to be able to see at a glance whether or not your alternator is charging or if your battery is even going to have enough juice to crank. It's just one more piece of information that is handy to have. The lack of gauges in modern cars is a big turn off for me personally, give me all the info in analog so it's easy to read quickly.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Another incredible update, the paintwork on the Divco is simply amazing. Seeing them both parked together is awesome, you could almost believe that it's a period picture that's been edited and touched up.

• Locked thread