Search Amazon.com:
Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Existence Is Futile
May 16, 2007

by The Finn

Right now I am seeing a girl, Stacy, who is 18. She's very average looking and fairly normal. I met her and her friend Tami, who is 20, a few weeks ago downtown. Stacy was one of the girls I was dating while loving around seeing multiple people. Basically the only reason I continue to see her is because of the plentiful sex.

When I met them, I remember Tami being the better looking girl who I was way more interested in. However, I ended up going out with Stacy and never saw Tami again, until tonight. The girls are good friend and have a tendency to turn absolutely everything into a sexual reference. It's fun and funny.

Tami and my friend are both single, and Stacy wants to set them up together. They met and didn't really have any chemistry, so that whet nowhere, however the topic of blow jobs kept coming up. My friend didn't get laid for his birthday last week so Stacy keeps offering to give him head. He insists that Tami join in otherwise he doesn't want it. She declines but encourages Stacy to do it. I said I didn't care and told Stacy to go for it.

Well, while I was out back grilling, she did. While that went on Tami and I were upstairs. We were hitting it off really well. She's a great person and I could see myself actually dating her. Stacy blowing my friend without me caring showed Tami that Stacy and I weren't really in relationship. I am going to try to hang out with Tami more and move away from seeing Stacy.

Now, the fact that she actually blew my friend is starting to bother me. I don't want to date Stacy anymore knowing she's willing to do things like that. I didn't think this would bother me as much as it does. I can't really sever because Stacy is my only connection to Tami. I think I should just try to get Tami's number and go from there while slowing breaking it off with Stacy but I am open to advice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

SHOULD OFHAVE
Write it a hundred times

She sounds like a keeper.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

I don't think Stacy is your girlfriend. She's just a gently caress-buddy.

Giving her the greenlight to blow your friend pretty much sealed that one.

Oyak
Nov 13, 2007

Well, you don't sound very upset about it. Assuming this is real, GO FOR IT! But it's not real.

Oyak fucked around with this message at Mar 27, 2009 around 13:44

sorend jierkinhaard
Apr 13, 2007

by Tiny Fistpump

What the gently caress do you want from us?

Just angle for the other girl now.

Mr. G
Aug 23, 2007

by angerbotSD

Hahahah, gave her permission. Might as well cut your jank off 'cause you sure as hell aren't using it.

Dacke
Jun 29, 2006

I guess the lap band thing worked pretty well then huh

Thenipwax
Jun 20, 2001

by Ozmaugh

Your fakeposts would be slightly more believable if you spaced them out a bit more.

waffle
May 12, 2001
HEH

I gotta say, your fakeposts are kind of funny, which is way more than I can say for most fakeposts... so props for that

so this is all canon, are any of these the skinny virgin or the fat one?

yigit
Apr 22, 2007

by Peatpot

In the very unlikely case that this isn't a fakepost, I would love to see photos of those involved. We already know that you are a fat gently caress, so I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that these girls are :hambeast: sluts. Classy company--"Oh, you didn't get laid on your birthday? Then let me give you a blow job!"

Thenipwax
Jun 20, 2001

by Ozmaugh

yigit posted:

Classy company--"Oh, you didn't get laid on your birthday? Then let me give you a blow job!"
Fat bitch was hungry.

omnimegan
Aug 21, 2005

by T. Finn

I think the question that we should be asking is:

Did your girlfriend give your good friend good head?

Kenshin
Jan 10, 2007

omnimegan posted:

I think the question that we should be asking is:

Did your girlfriend give your good friend good head?
When I first saw the thread title I thought it was "My girlfriend gave my friend good head" implying of course that she gives him bad head.

omnimegan
Aug 21, 2005

by T. Finn

Kenshin posted:

When I first saw the thread title I thought it was "My girlfriend gave my friend good head" implying of course that she gives him bad head.

I feel as though the OP missed out on a delightful opportunity for alliteration, and has therefore failed us all.

thedouche
Mar 20, 2007
Greetings from thedouche

I imagine the entire party almost breaking a picnic table.

yigit
Apr 22, 2007

by Peatpot

Thenipwax posted:

Fat bitch was hungry.

Yes, I'm picturing a Grimace-type character with an unhingeable jaw om nom noming his fat friend's choad.

Darien Fawkes
Jun 4, 2004

Aww, crap.

Is there any aspect of your life that isn't a total loving mess?

Thenipwax
Jun 20, 2001

by Ozmaugh

Darien Fawkes posted:

Is there any aspect of your life that isn't a total loving mess?
Come on, we all know that every story he posts is a complete fabrication. Who was that other poster that made up TONS of poo poo, and was subsequently called out for it all in Helldump? Anyway, the OP is on his way there.

EDIT: It was Brick Hardmeat I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dacke
Jun 29, 2006

I Am A Fat Horrible Fakeposter And My Girlfriend Is Sucking My Friend Off Right Now