Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

Wildtortilla posted:

I think I may be done with this game and 1-4 is entirely to blame. The run to the boss has beaten me down. I've died so many times to poo poo that never was a problem in previous runs. The second red eye knight just dropped out of the sky while I was killing the crossbowmen early on in the level. The next run the dragon toasted me on the first sprint past it at a point that I have never had a problem. Add the second dragon run to this list too because that's unpredictable too. I'm tired of getting stuck on weird geometry and getting burned by the dragon or shot in the face or back with a flame jet from those fat fucks. Just to name a few 'what the gently caress how did that happen' moments. It's just not fun anymore. :(

I gave up at this exact bit last night.

Finished Bloodbourne recently and have played a good chunk of Dark Souls but 1-4 in Demon's is utter bullshit.

I'm reluctant to say that about a Souls game but it just is. So many cheesy enemies placed awkwardly in a really long section with horrible geometry that the camera/you get stuck in constantly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread