Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

If you're coming from Dark Souls, man up, get 4-1 to Pure Black right after getting the Crescent Falchion and kill BP Satsuki.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

4-2 can go gently caress itself forever with a rusty chainsaw. Doesn't help I did 4-x first (Hiltless :swoon:).

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

For my first character (Hiltless/Sticky Compound Bow+5 goodness) I did 4-x, then 2-x, 3-x, 1-x and 5-x.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

How can you even get hit by Old King except by rushing in and bashing on him without care. I'm bad at bosses like him and I still almost never get hit.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

Sheep-Goats posted:

I killed Old King the same way you kill Havel in Dark. Roll through for backstab until he dies. Of course Old King is faster and backstabs less forgiving but I was younger in those days too.

We're talking about the blue humanoid guy in 1-1. Are you talking about that same guy?

The easy way to off him (without getting too cheesy) is to two hand a Halberd or Mirdan hammer and just out range him. Or use a flattening weapon like the meat cleaver and keep him on his face. But you cant do either of those with a sl1 guy.

Oh. I thought Old Hero :downs:. Stupid similar names.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

On my first playthrough I wanted to cheese Flamelurker with a bow but ran out of arrows. Ended up just meleeing him and couldn't see what all the fuss was about.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

What's so difficult about Maneater? The character I've completed 3-2 on was a Hiltless/Sticky Compound Longbow+5 build and I killed Maneater on my first try.

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

I've had troubles with Adjudicator :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KaneTW
Dec 2, 2011

He was really easy with a Sticky Compound Long Bow but that's basically cheating.

• Locked thread