Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quinton
Apr 25, 2004

Is it possible to get Boletaria to pure white, post-patch on a first play through?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quinton
Apr 25, 2004

Whorehey posted:

For better or worse, the game has an autosave feature that kicks in almost immediately. This save feature would allow you to play for 30 minutes at a time or even 5 minutes at a time. There is an introductory "tutorial" that takes a little less than an hour to complete, but I believe the autosave feature would still allow you to turn it off and come back whenever you wanted.

I've been using the "Quit Game" feature while at a portal stone in one of the non-nexus worlds, to avoid losing world tendency on save/reload, which works. If I "Quit Game" in the middle of a level, will it return me to exactly where I was (including enemies killed already dead, etc, etc) on reload?

Quinton
Apr 25, 2004

Ravendas posted:

If you talk to him he slowly gets more confused and agitated, then he finally says he can't remember who he was. The next time you come back he disappeared.

Aha! I was wondering whatever happened to him. He left a soul item behind at least. I was worried some sinister force (not Yurt -- I killed him) was killing my Nexus residents somehow...

• Locked thread