Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
If I was bothered to get the loving boat over from Dublin I would play on whatever wing I wouldn't be facing into the sun on.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
Pints of iced irn bru!

I'll have to join a team again and get fit

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
I'm definitely a massive impact sub.

I'm not even kidding.

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006

Suqit posted:

Kind of like a Dani Alves, perhaps?

Definitely!

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
Was thinking Barton actually

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006

Chuggo posted:

im loving great

I believe you

I'm not messing

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
I want in on one of the wings though

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
I'm actually in the same boat you're in, any exercise is better than nothing, I've just been going for runs most mornings to build a bit of stamina

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
Good old Umbro Speciali boots. Can't go wrong.

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
I keep playing these three hour long games and ending up with various injuries. Just woke up and I can't move my ankle

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
Here, anyone got any solid advice for playing full back and/or wing back?

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
Sounds fair enough. I've been playing a lot recently and I tend to naturally gravitate towards playing down entire wings. I've been trying to attack and track back well, I suppose the main thing is just to suck it up and build stamina!

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
Have a ball at your feet everywhere you go. Even funerals and the shitter.

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
I feel like talking about football boots. What are everyones favourite boots? I've been using the Umbro Speciali since I was a kid. No poo poo, nothing fancy, just a comfortable solid reliable boot

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006

irlZaphod posted:

If you don't use jumpers for goalposts then gtfo

irlZaphod posted:

irlZaphod posted:

What about spray paint?

Craiglen
Sep 2, 2006
How many blues is equal to one yellow?