Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Geno posted:

Any tips for breaking in new boots? Just got the Hypervenom Phantoms and while my left feels fine, my right boot is pressing on my heel every time I run/cut so I have a nice blister on my right heel. I feel like pressing down on the right heel might help but I don't want to ruin the boot either. Going to have to wear my old cleats for a week or two while the blister heals.

Warm up in the new ones before matches. Keep swapping between the old and new ones at practice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Low level college then I quit.

poo poo, obviously.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Let me know when they get some in the real red, white, and blue and I'll have them send a pair out here to the home of the brave.

dkj
Feb 18, 2009

Earthy Ape Unit posted:

once you get used to the ball skipping like a 10 year old girl at recess if there's the least bit of moisture, I quite like it.

Luckly Seattle doesnt get too wet.