Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cmorrow001
Feb 22, 2003
apparently I shouldn't ask about pirating Windows
Any legit racing organization requires a titled bike I believe. Otherwise everyone would just steal bikes and make track toys.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

cmorrow001 posted:

Any legit racing organization requires a titled bike I believe. Otherwise everyone would just steal bikes and make track toys.

This may be how the rulebook reads, but no one actually does it. Not to mention that a lot of the front runners are using bikes that never actually got titles, they just have MSOs or bills of sale for them, because they were never stamped with a VIN.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice

AncientTV posted:

I've got a pair of Tourmaster Caliber pants that don't fit me. Waist size is 29-30. Worn zero times on the bike.

I'll also trade if someone has a more sporty-fit pair of pants/overpants they're getting rid of.

last drop, $85 shipped :(

Tsaven Nava
Dec 31, 2008

by elpintogrande

AncientTV posted:

I think it's that hardly anyone here is as scrawny as you :\

Well, I am, but I've already got my awesome Olympia Airglide pants, and as tempted as I am to keep feeding my gear addiction I just don't need more. Try posting them in ADV's Flea market, you'll get a ton of replies I bet

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice

Tsaven Nava posted:

I think it's that hardly anyone here is as scrawny as you :\

Oh I know it, I was just hoping I could maybe draw a lurker out of the woodworks.

Kenny Rogers
Sep 7, 2007

Chapter One:
When I first saw Sparky, he reminded me of my favorite comb. He was missing a lot of teeth.

AncientTV posted:

I haven't worn that size since I was 16.

Bastard.

laymil
Sep 13, 2005

so it goes...

Z3n posted:

This may be how the rulebook reads, but no one actually does it. Not to mention that a lot of the front runners are using bikes that never actually got titles, they just have MSOs or bills of sale for them, because they were never stamped with a VIN.

I've got bills of sale from at least the two previous owners and will provide one as well. I've never seen anyone have a problem as long as the bike doesn't show up as stolen. If it were a street bike, I wouldn't have bought it without a title in the first place.

more photos here.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice

Jabs posted:

Bastard.

Well, I'm 19, so I'll get what's coming to me eventually. v:smug:v

AncientTV fucked around with this message at 05:23 on May 20, 2010

kylej
Jul 6, 2004

Grimey Drawer
ebayed.

kylej fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Jun 1, 2010

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
I have a new set of Alpinestars SP-2 gloves in Blue/Black/White in XL. I am selling because they are a bit too large for my hand. I have worn them a total of two times. They have no defects, no blemishes, etc, they are as good as new.

I paid $99 for them from Motorcycle Superstore. Would like to get $80 shipped for them, or pickup locally (Cincinnati) for $75.

I will post pictures later once I get them, the link below shows the exact same glove.

http://www.revzilla.com/product_images/0010/9227/Alpinestars_SP-2_Gloves_Blue_zoom.jpg

Tsaven Nava
Dec 31, 2008

by elpintogrande

Jabs posted:

Bastard.

Still rockin' it at age 26 :D

Numinous
May 20, 2001

College Slice

AncientTV posted:

I've got a pair of Tourmaster Caliber pants that don't fit me. Waist size is 29-30, but apparently I have little girl legs as they fit like a pair of JNCOs from the 90s. Going price is around $140-150, a bit less for closeout sizes, so I'll let this unused pair go for $120 shipped.

I'll also trade if someone has a more sporty-fit pair of pants/overpants they don't want.

Any idea of the inseam size? I'm short :) Also, can they be hemmed? I have a pair of olympia airglides but their too drat big even as overpants.

EDIT2: Looked on the tourmaster site and they have a 30.5" inseam. Which would probably work ok when on the bike. Hmmm, so tempting.. Don't hold them or anything but I'm 80% sure I'll buy these. Will let you know in a day at most.

EDIT:

Also cross postin' dis:

nearly new Olympia Airglide 2 jacket

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3311073

Numinous fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Jun 1, 2010

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice

Numinous posted:

Any idea of the inseam size? I'm short :) Also, can they be hemmed? I have a pair of olympia airglides but their too drat big even as overpants.

EDIT2: Looked on the tourmaster site and they have a 30.5" inseam. Which would probably work ok when on the bike. Hmmm, so tempting.. Don't hold them or anything but I'm 80% sure I'll buy these. Will let you know in a day at most.

You can account for about 1.5" less when you're sitting on the bike. Buy these pleeease :parrot:

Numinous
May 20, 2001

College Slice

AncientTV posted:

You can account for about 1.5" less when you're sitting on the bike. Buy these pleeease :parrot:

Sold! Where do I send my money?

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice

Numinous posted:

Sold! Where do I send my money?

Ack, this is embarrassing. Somebody PMed me about them before you posted up, and they sent the money to me this morning :blush: Sorry about the gear-blueballs.

First no one wants them, and then two people try and buy them at once, my luck has bad timing :argh:

Numinous
May 20, 2001

College Slice

AncientTV posted:

Ack, this is embarrassing. Somebody PMed me about them before you posted up, and they sent the money to me this morning :blush: Sorry about the gear-blueballs.

First no one wants them, and then two people try and buy them at once, my luck has bad timing :argh:

Ahahahaha that's awesome. Glad you sold em at least. I'll figure something else out, thanks anyways man.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
If it's any consolation, you can usually find calibers in small for drat cheap, since hardly anyone is that tiny.

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

Z3n posted:

I haven't been to the racetrack in 6 months, I don't even have a trackbike anymore :(

By the red hats, those were EBC race discs anyway, so they probably would have just gone badly wrong after 6 months on the road. :)

MourningGlory
Sep 26, 2005

Heaven knows we'll soon be dust.
College Slice
Up for sale:
Joe Rocket Alter Ego 2.0 Textile/Mesh Jacket
Size Medium, Gun/Black color, includes rain liner. I trimmed about an inch off the top of the back protector to keep it from hitting my helmet when tucked down (I don't have a neck, you see), but this shouldn't affect its functioning at all. Beyond that, the jacket is in perfect condition, as I bought it last October and only wore it 4 times.
NewEnough's prices for this jacket is $202.99.

Joe Rocket Alter Ego 2.0 Textile/Mesh Overpants
Size Large, also includes rain liner. Also purchased last October and also in perfect condition, due to being worn only 4 times.
NewEnough's price is $159.99.

This gear combo is good for all but the very hottest or very coldest riding and I wouldn't be selling it if I hadn't put weight back on and outgrown them over the winter. Considering that these items are nearly indistinguishable from 100% new, I'd like to get $160 shipped for the jacket and $120 shipped for the pants, but that's negotiable, of course.

MourningGlory fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Jun 7, 2010

CSi-NA-EJ7
Feb 21, 2007

CSi-NA-EJ7 posted:

EBC front rotor for KTMs 320mm. Will not fit with the Brembo 4 piston axial calipers

$100 shipped

This are brand new, couldn't fit the caliper I had for it. Some minor scratches from install.

Still for sale if anyone is interested.

HATE TROLL TIM
Dec 14, 2006
I'm selling my 2001 SV650.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

CSi-NA-EJ7 posted:

Still for sale if anyone is interested.

I'll take it, hopefully it fits.

Send me an e-mail or hit me up on AIM, both in my profile.

the walkin dude
Oct 27, 2004

powerfully erect.
I've decided to put up my '98 Ninja 500 for sale. No problems with it, runs excellently. 17,600 miles ATM. $1500 for any interested goons in the upstate-NY area

http://rochester.craigslist.org/mcy/1792212512.html

EDIT: sold! to a non-goon, though

the walkin dude fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Jun 16, 2010

Morkfang
Dec 9, 2009

I'm awesome.
:smug:
Selling my Suzuki GSF 650 Bandit S (London)

Preoptopus
Aug 25, 2008

Три полоски,
три по три полоски
Looking for a 500 dollar scooter in the chicago area. Anyone know of anything?

Tsaven Nava
Dec 31, 2008

by elpintogrande
My brother is selling his tricked-out Buddy 125 in Des Plaines, but is probably going to ask in the $2k range. Has the 161cc cylinder kit, hi-po adjustable rear shock, re-geared and weighted transmission, and full exhaust system. Watching a scooter pull a wheelie is a very odd experience.

salt the fries!
Dec 24, 2005
Hey have I mentioned yet that my license plate is "TOA5TER"? See, it's kyoot because it's a boxy car! ^_^
sold!

salt the fries! fucked around with this message at 06:56 on Jun 26, 2010

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
I feel like a total d-bag because I bought all this stuff and now I am selling because road riding was just not for me this time around (back on the dirt).

All the stuff below is within a month old. If you like it, make me an offer (be reasonable please). All are in PERFECT condition.

Scorpion Stinger perf'd leather jacket, black/blue, large size

Alpinestars SMX-5 vented boots, black w/ white logo, size 47 euro, 11-12 US

Alpinestars SP-2 leather gloves, black/blue/white, size XL

Cortech Tourmaster III soft bags

Cortech Mod Denim pants with CE approved knee armor, size 38, worn once

See all pictures @ http://picasaweb.google.com/jarred.sutherland/MotoGear

Ignore the lint looking stuff on the bags, camera on phone just isn't up to par. I will get pictures of the mod denim pants tomorrow.

Paypal accepted @ jarred DOT sutherland AT gmail DOT com

Good thing I saved all my dirt gear from the past few years. :)

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice

mAlfunkti0n posted:

I am extremely interested in these, 99% sure I'll buy them come payday this week. How much are you looking for, shipped to 32223?

dietcokefiend
Apr 28, 2004
HEY ILL HAV 2 TXT U L8TR I JUST DROVE IN 2 A DAYCARE AND SCRATCHED MY RAZR

mAlfunkti0n posted:

I feel like a total d-bag because I bought all this stuff and now I am selling because road riding was just not for me this time around (back on the dirt).

All the stuff below is within a month old. If you like it, make me an offer (be reasonable please). All are in PERFECT condition.

Scorpion Stinger perf'd leather jacket, black/blue, large size

Alpinestars SMX-5 vented boots, black w/ white logo, size 47 euro, 11-12 US

Alpinestars SP-2 leather gloves, black/blue/white, size XL

Cortech Mod Denim pants with CE approved knee armor, size 38, worn once

See all pictures @ http://picasaweb.google.com/jarred.sutherland/MotoGear

Ignore the lint looking stuff on the bags, camera on phone just isn't up to par. I will get pictures of the mod denim pants tomorrow.

Paypal accepted @ jarred DOT sutherland AT gmail DOT com

Good thing I saved all my dirt gear from the past few years. :)

emailed you about the boots :ohdear:

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

AncientTV posted:

I am extremely interested in these, 99% sure I'll buy them come payday this week. How much are you looking for, shipped to 32223?

I can do $100 shipped if that works for you. They were $130 just a month ago when purchased.

dietcokefiend posted:

emailed you about the boots :ohdear:

Replied! (fixed spelling mistake .. RESPLIED!)

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Jun 23, 2010

that one guy chad
Jan 12, 2008

Pretty interested in the gloves but cant get access to Gmail right now, how much were you looking for them?

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

NipplesTheCat posted:

Pretty interested in the gloves but cant get access to Gmail right now, how much were you looking for them?

I would like to get $80 shipped for them. They were just worn once because they were a bit too big for my hand, still not sure why I ordered the XL. New they run $99.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
edit: I'm gonna have to be a jerk and back out, I somehow forgot that I had to pay bills this week :xd:

Sorry bud

AncientTV fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Jun 24, 2010

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

AncientTV posted:

edit: I'm gonna have to be a jerk and back out, I somehow forgot that I had to pay bills this week :xd:

Sorry bud

No worries, it happens!

the walkin dude
Oct 27, 2004

powerfully erect.
Selling a lower fairing cowl from my Ninja 250. Make an offer. Picture's in the 250 thread.

that one guy chad
Jan 12, 2008

let me doublecheck all my financial stuff tomorrow, but think i should be good to go on the gloves. i'm actually interested in the soft luggage too since Ancient backed out, any chance of getting a link to a product description on a website so I can get a little more info?

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

NipplesTheCat posted:

let me doublecheck all my financial stuff tomorrow, but think i should be good to go on the gloves. i'm actually interested in the soft luggage too since Ancient backed out, any chance of getting a link to a product description on a website so I can get a little more info?

http://www.tourmaster.com/xcart/catalog/Cruiser-III-Box-Saddlebags-p-308_64.html

There they are, let me know if you have any questions.

dietcokefiend
Apr 28, 2004
HEY ILL HAV 2 TXT U L8TR I JUST DROVE IN 2 A DAYCARE AND SCRATCHED MY RAZR
Looking to see if there is any interested in my 2007 SV650N with ABS running approximately 20,000 miles. Never laid down, never dropped, its been the baby of two owners so far.

I got it at 12,000 miles last year and loved it ever since. I am just looking for a bit more power now and thinking about Bandits, CBR1000RRs or something like a S1000RR for my touring needs.

Bike will be 100% stock for the sale since most buyers like doing their own mods, but it does have these items I can include with it:

Jardine Ti Exhaust
XE7 HID Lighting
Intiminators
Corbin Seat
Custom Luggage Rack (stainless frame, Pelican cases bolted to said frame. Entirely removable without modification. The setup just bolts to the rear seat rail and rear foot pegs)
SW-Motech Center Stand
New Conti RoadAttack front tire

Maintenance has been religious through the PO and since I took it over. New oil every 3k. At this last oil change I switched from the 10w40 Suzuki oil to Rotella Synthetic 5w40. Valves were checked at 15,000, no adjustments needed as it was well within spec. New DID x-ring chain and oem sprockets 2,000 miles ago. New rear sprocket bearing two weeks ago. Current tires were mounted towards the end of last season and have about 50% tread on the front and 90% on the rear.

Pictures!

Don't mind the dirt or splattered bugs. Currently I am actually using the bike on a road trip up from Ohio to Wisconsin (at 18,000 miles, estimated 20,000 for the sale). Posting from the road :v:

Looking to get somewhere in the $3,500 neighborhood in stock condition. Will be parting out the other items although we might be able to work something out if you want any of them with the bike.

contact: dietcokefiend at gmail or PM. If you want my cell, please shoot me a message and I will send it over. I just dont want the number listed on the post. Zipcode where the bike is at is 45157.

dietcokefiend fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Jun 24, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redscare
Aug 14, 2003
How much for the dog