Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.
Seeing as the bike's been broken for a couple years now, I should unload some of the gear I'm not using. Prices negotiable.

Soft tail bag. Says Tour Master and Cortech on it. $25 shipped? sold!
Bag comes with shoulder strap and rain cover.

Attaches to the bike with some hooks and there's a soft pad to prevent scratching the paint.

Big soft opening. There's also a small zippered pouch on the front of the flap, a thin zippered pocket (for maps and the like) in the back, and two velcroed flaps on the sides.

Problem #1: one of the zipper pulls fell off. I replaced it with a high quality paperclip.

Problem #2: the zipper for the small pouch on the flap is coming off in a spot and should be sewed back on. But it still works well enough to keep the pouch closed and your stuff inside.

Two sets of gloves. $10 shipped for the black, $20 shipped for the white/gray, $25 for both? pending...
Black gloves. Cortech "Accelerator". Size medium. Hard knuckle guard. Perforated fingers.

White/gray gloves. Teknio brand. Size medium. Hard knuckle guard. Soft pad on the inside of the wrist. Perforated on the back of the hand, but not on the fingers (they get a little warm in hot weather). Definitely the softer leather of the two.

Joe Rocket jacket. Size 42. I wear size 16-16 1/2 shirts with 32"-34" long arms and this fits good over a t-shirt, but a little tight over a sweater. Comes with a quilted, removable vest for a bit of warmth and you can unzip panels in the arms/sides for some air flow. I find the panels let in some air even when they're zipped in, so it doesn't work too well in the cold. I have the padded back protector and elbow pads that came with the jacket. I replaced the shoulder pads with hard armor (I have the original padded shoulder pads). I also have hard armor for the elbows, but it is too big to fit in the pockets. If you wanted to try and trim the pads/modify the pockets, feel free. There's an 8" zipper and a 360 degree zipper to attach to pants. I have the mating 360 zipper to sew into a different brand of pants. $60 shipped?

Joe Rocket pants. Size 34. I wear size 34 jeans. These fit fine over boxers or a pair of shirts, good luck getting them on over a pair of jeans. Perforated all down the front and work great in warm weather, not at all if it's cool out. They have padded knee pads. The hard armor that I bought for the jacket elbows is supposed to also work as hard armor for the knees, but, again, the armor doesn't fit in the pockets. There's an 8" zipper and a 360 degree zipper to attach to a jacket. I have the mating 360 zipper to sew into a different brand of jacket. You can also stick wicked cool knee sliders on the front for throwing sparks when you get your knee down, if that's your thing. $60 shipped?

The jacket and pants zip together perfectly. I'll do both for $100 shipped.

If you don't want to pay for shipping, I'm Peoria, IL and head up to the Chicago area every few weeks. I can meet up anywhere between the two along 55, 39, 80, or 88 (Bloomington, Naperville, etc).

No Plat, but hit me up at turkosza at Google's email service.

Uthor fucked around with this message at 14:30 on Sep 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

I know this is a long shot, but just throwing this up here. Putting my FZ6 for sale. Craigslist ad is here-

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/mcy/4666001107.html

Could take a few hundred off for a goon.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗
Uthor - does that tailbag expand at all? Roughly how big is it?

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

iwentdoodie posted:

Uthor - does that tailbag expand at all? Roughly how big is it?

Hey, sorry, someone emailed me and snagged it while I was at work.

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

Anyone wants a 749 S lemmie know.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm

Spiffness posted:

Details.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.

Spiffness posted:

Oh god already? My god man.

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

04. 14k miles. Storied history. Bitchin track bike platform w/ all the stuffs. Cleans up well for street mode.

PM me if you wanna gab about it.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Anyone wants a DRZ-400SM lemmie know.

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Trade for an '07 FZ6?

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
edit: Sold

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Oct 6, 2014

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Anyone wants a DRZ-400SM lemmie know.

I want it, do I have to pay for it? :v:

Marxalot
Dec 24, 2008

Appropriator of
Dan Crenshaw's Eyepatch

Chichevache posted:

Oh god did you destroy another engine?

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Voltage posted:

Trade for an '07 FZ6?

Cash or trade for a versys 650, which no one in AI owns

Chichevache posted:

Unfortunately my charity drz giveaway was last week, sorry

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

DRZ is here now.

Midwesternerds, or people willing to ship, buy my DRZ

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221555593928

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

gently caress dude. So tempted to sell mine for DC prices and trade up to yours.

Ally McBeal Wiki
Aug 15, 2002

TheFraggot
A long shot here, but I've got a pair of these: http://shop.olympiagloves.com/collections/winter-motorcycle-gloves/products/4350-all-season-i , Olympia "All-Season" cold weather windproof gloves, size 2XL, that I bought from the local dealership that I thought would be just the ticket, but they're just way too big. And this place has a rule where once the tags are off, no returns, no exchanges.

Anyone got some that are XL or smaller that they want to trade for? I just want some cold weather gloves. These things are awesome, but they're scary to ride in because they're so drat big on my hands.

DefaultPeanut
Nov 4, 2006
What's not to like?
Two sets of EBC FA388HH pads I got with a parts bike. They are brand new never installed, but not in packing. $50 for both.

WerrWaaa
Nov 5, 2008

I can make all your dreams come true.
Looking for saddle bags for my 98 Intruder

Senyk
Apr 17, 2007
Being a pirate means so much to me
Getting rid of my 2012 TU250x in anticipation of getting myself a big boy bike.

Currently sitting at 8,700 miles. Has a new rear tire, and the front has good wear left. Front brake was just replaced as well

Bike has been down before, but 5,000 miles later everything is still going strong and smooth. Dealership has done all of the services and I can provide any paperwork needed. I'm not generally a fan of mods, so everything is OEM. Title is clear, and in hand. Absolutely wonderful for a first learner bike, or an experienced rider's 80mpg commuter.

Asking $2,000 for it here, and $2,500 elsewhere. I live in Philadelphia and have a pretty hectic schedule, but can always make time for a goon. Any questions, just shoot me a PM or email at: paul period s period engler at gmail.

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.
How much for the balloon alone?

Senyk
Apr 17, 2007
Being a pirate means so much to me
Balloon is sentimental. I got it coming home from work through the end of Hurricane Sandy.

lwoodio
Apr 4, 2008

Have to sell my 400SM, too.
http://columbus.craigslist.org/mcy/4671510051.html

LooksLikeABabyRat
Jun 26, 2008

Oh dang, I'd nibble that cheese

Edit: changed my mind.

LooksLikeABabyRat fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Sep 26, 2014

The_Raven
Jul 2, 2004

Upon this a question arises: whether it be better to be loved than feared or feared than loved?
Putting my '82 KZ1000-K2 LTD up for sale, asking $2500 on CL, but I will offer a goon discount.

http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/mcy/4687069865.html

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

DRZ is here now.

Midwesternerds, or people willing to ship, buy my DRZ

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221555593928

Welp, ebay was a bust. Nothing but accounts from Puerto Rico offering me opening bid price. The one and only bid was, you guessed it, from Puerto Rico, and for the opening bid price. gently caress that.

Back on craigslist: http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/mcy/4692186338.html

I'll cut a goon a discount on it

Milton
Jan 3, 2005

...but then they switched from the 1911 to the beretta but I kept my 1911 because it didn't bind up as much and I kept the rounds for the 1911...
A pair of Joe Rocket Ballistic textile motorcycle pants for sale. Like-new condition. I only wore them a couple times on short rides.

I think they're these (or at least very close): http://www.joerocket.com/catalog/index.cfm/237/126/Pants/Ballistic_7.0_Textile

Size M- Short. I'm 5'6" / 145lbs and they're a little big. Would probably fit someone a bit taller or heavier.

Removable waterproof inner shell. Knee armor included. Would probably be very good touring pants.

$75 shipped. PM me if you're interested or want more info.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Drz-beos, you know you want to buy an fcr carb and MRD pipe, right?

Rather than re-type everything, I'll post the ebay links, but I'll sell direct to a goon in order to avoid dealing with ebay shitheads

Fcr39mx: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=221566562073

Mrd pipe: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=221566565968

Any flaws are described in the auction. Both will come with everything you need to hook them up to your drz. The fcr was ordered with every option and was drat near $700 when I bought it.

I'll let the carb go for $450 and the pipe for $350.

Beve Stuscemi fucked around with this message at 01:44 on Oct 6, 2014

hot sauce
Jan 13, 2005

Grimey Drawer
2008 Ninja 250 for sale in DC. Willing to give a goon a good price. PM me if interested. I'm willing to ride it ~300 miles if you are willing to pay for delivery :)

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/mcy/4705774716.html

hot sauce fucked around with this message at 14:48 on Oct 9, 2014

Minkee
Dec 20, 2004

Fat Chicks Love Me
Anyone have a universal flyscreen/windshield with hardware that they want to sell in the sub 50 neighborhood?

I have a GS500e that needs one badly so I can continue to go balls out on the highway in Texas.

Anything for a SV650, Bandit, Ducati Monster, Buell Blast, or just about any naked bike will do.

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

Master of karate and friendship...
for everyone!

I have a red 1996 Honda CBR600F3 that I'm ready to sell in Round Rock, TX. It's rashed up on the right side from a previous owner, and there are dings and scratches on the tank, and some cracks in the plastics. I recently replaced the chain and both sprockets. I daily rode the bike for two years in California on an 11 mile commute. The bike has somewhere in the high 20000 miles, I'll check and post pictures when I get home. During my time with the bike, I replaced the R/R, the fuel pump, the speed sensor, the sprockets, chain, and tires. It has PR3s with plenty of tread left. It needs an oil change, and if you want to register it in Texas it will need a new headlight unit. It has an HID light in it put there by a dumb previous owner, and it's only a low beam. I haven't run it in a couple months, but it was running well when I parked it after not being able to register it here. I just want to upgrade, and don't want to put anymore time or money into this.

$1000 is my goon price. I haven't listed it anywhere else yet. I'll post exact milage and some pictures when I get home. I had a great 10,000 miles on her!

Edit: She's at 30,746 miles, and I'll post pictures after I get a chance to clean her up this weekend.

Day Man fucked around with this message at 00:39 on Oct 8, 2014

needknees
Apr 4, 2006

Oh. My.
Probably a long shot but figured it was worth throwing on here.... Trying to help my uncle sell his bike.

For sale - 2006 HD Road King. This cruiser is nearly mint and has done under 7100 miles. Single owner bike, purchased new at The Barn in Des Moines. Before even taking delivery the shop installed a HD 96ci big bore kit for more oomph. All maintenance was performed on schedule at The Barn. Brand new battery installed a couple weeks ago. Tires in good shape.

Also included with the sale is an extremely nice fitted Harley Davidson bike cover, two different HD soft side top cases (huge one for extended trips and smaller for weekend trips, or whatever you can't fit in the massive, waterproof stock side cases), soft inserts for the side cases, and a cooler insert so you can keep your favorite beverage chilled as you ride to your destination.

Other than the professionally installed big bore kit and a few nice accessories, this exceptionally low mileage bike is clean and mostly stock. A blank slate if you will... keep it this way if you want a great looking functional motorcycle, or go nuts with your own choice of personal modifications!

Asking $11,250. Title is clean, clear, and in hand.

Rides great, needs nothing, in near perfect shape. The only blemish is a small scuff on the right side pannier from an errant boot.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Just to satisfy my curiosity, have those tires been replaced since he bought the bike?

needknees
Apr 4, 2006

Oh. My.

Chichevache posted:

Just to satisfy my curiosity, have those tires been replaced since he bought the bike?

I'll have to check out the date code but I highly doubt they've been changed. They're not weatherchecked or dryrotted but if it were my personal bike, I'd probably change em out. Not that a big touring bike is exactly a canyon carver but still...

Raven457
Aug 7, 2002
I bought Torquemada's torture equipment on e-bay!

Day Man posted:

I have a red 1996 Honda CBR600F3 that I'm ready to sell in Round Rock, TX.

if you want to register it in Texas it will need a new headlight unit. It has an HID light in it put there by a dumb previous owner, and it's only a low beam.

I'm not sure I follow, unless they failed you for not having a high beam, or the PO badly hacked up the housing? I'm in Pflugerville, and my bike has retrofitted HIDs. It has never been an issue getting it inspected. I'm pretty certain they never even hit the high beam switch.

Good luck with the sale... I sort of want it, but I need a sport bike like I need a hole in the head.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Drz-beos, you know you want to buy an fcr carb and MRD pipe, right?

Rather than re-type everything, I'll post the ebay links, but I'll sell direct to a goon in order to avoid dealing with ebay shitheads

Fcr39mx: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=221566562073

Mrd pipe: http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=221566565968

Any flaws are described in the auction. Both will come with everything you need to hook them up to your drz. The fcr was ordered with every option and was drat near $700 when I bought it.

I'll let the carb go for $450 and the pipe for $350.

Pipe sold on eBay, carb didn't. I'm willing to work out a goon price to avoid ebay and Craigslist, so let's talk, if you want a flatslide for your DRZ

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

for everyone!

Raven457 posted:

I'm not sure I follow, unless they failed you for not having a high beam, or the PO badly hacked up the housing? I'm in Pflugerville, and my bike has retrofitted HIDs. It has never been an issue getting it inspected. I'm pretty certain they never even hit the high beam switch.

Good luck with the sale... I sort of want it, but I need a sport bike like I need a hole in the head.

They failed it because there is no high beam. They said all it needs is a brake light that functions with at least one of the brakes (mine works with both), working brakes (they work), a mirror (two good ones), a working low beam (yup), and a high beam (drat). Apparently, you don't need turn signals, though I have those.

Minkee
Dec 20, 2004

Fat Chicks Love Me

Day Man posted:

They failed it because there is no high beam. They said all it needs is a brake light that functions with at least one of the brakes (mine works with both), working brakes (they work), a mirror (two good ones), a working low beam (yup), and a high beam (drat). Apparently, you don't need turn signals, though I have those.

This is the official list. If he failed you for a high beam its not technically right.

05.07 Inspect Every Motorcycle and Motor-Driven Cycle For:
(listed in suggested order of inspection)
* Check for evidence of Financial Responsibility

Horn
Mirror
Steering
Brakes (system)
Tires
Wheel Assembly
Exhaust System
Tail Lamp (1)
Stop Lamp (1)
License Plate Lamp
Rear Red Reflector (1)
Head Lamp (1)
Motor, Serial, or Vehicle Identification Number

Day Man
Jul 30, 2007

Champion of the Sun!

for everyone!

Minkee posted:

This is the official list. If he failed you for a high beam its not technically right.

05.07 Inspect Every Motorcycle and Motor-Driven Cycle For:
(listed in suggested order of inspection)
* Check for evidence of Financial Responsibility

Horn
Mirror
Steering
Brakes (system)
Tires
Wheel Assembly
Exhaust System
Tail Lamp (1)
Stop Lamp (1)
License Plate Lamp
Rear Red Reflector (1)
Head Lamp (1)
Motor, Serial, or Vehicle Identification Number

Well that sucks. I still want to get rid of it and buy something new, though. I'll clean it up and take pictures this weekend. I'll probably post it elsewhere as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CubanRefugee
Jul 1, 2003

El Jefe
Reppin' the Row since '26.

Edit: All sold!

CubanRefugee fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Oct 14, 2014