Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

builds character posted:

$400 + a coors light tallboy

$500, a silo of High Life, and you can pet my dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turn it up TURN ME ON
Mar 19, 2012

In the Grim Darkness of the Future, there is only war.

...and delicious ice cream.

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Sold!

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
Selling an '01 FZ1
http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/mpo/5125290540.html

Goon price would be $2500

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

interested in silo of high life.. do you have pics?

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

n8r posted:

Selling an '01 FZ1
http://seattle.craigslist.org/est/mpo/5125290540.html

Goon price would be $2500

I'll give you a 97 explorer with 220,000 miles, no working AC, a driver side door that doesn't actually lock, and windshield wipers that have a mind of their own.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
Ducati 749/999 parts: All parts functional, working, in good order but with some minor cosmetic flaws - 8/10 condition.

$90 + $5 if shipped - Front Sprocket Cover:

$250 + $10 if shipped - Annitori QS Pro with 115mm shift rod. This will work on other 2 cylinder bikes if you get/make the appropriate wiring harness connectors.

$100 + $15 if shipped - Carbon front Fender:

Local pickup possible in Oakland, CA - Montclair area.

Z3n fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Jul 23, 2015

Minkee
Dec 20, 2004

Fat Chicks Love Me
I'm selling my 1994 Suzuki GS500e

25k Miles
SV650 Throttle
K&N Lunchbox Air Filter
Recent Fork Seals

--Decided I'm keeping my poo poo bike and upgrading the suspension. If you're still interested let me know.

Minkee fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Aug 17, 2015

n8r
Jul 3, 2003

I helped Lowtax become a cyborg and all I got was this lousy avatar
More gear to sell:

This is an old jacket - size 46 - too big for me then and now. Has a nice snap in liner and you can open up a bunch of venting. If you look at the larger images you'll see the 'patina' on the blue. Still looks good in my opinion, a very nice jacket. Has some soft armor but you could in theory put hard armor in. $85 shipped.

I also have an older RF900 Shoei XL that I'd sell. $35 or something - has two visors. Would make a good backup helmet? I dunno. It'd be a shame to just toss it.

XYLOPAGUS
Aug 23, 2006
--the creator of awesome--
GALFER SINTERED G1375 pads (left and right sides; 4 pads in total). These were bought for my SV but never mounted. New in packaging. Bought from SV racing parts. Fits factory EFI SV650 front calipers (no idea if the brake design changed when they changed from carbs).

Price is shipping costs. Velocross has pre-dibs but if he doesn't respond in a few days, it will go to next in line.

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Sold

I've got a 2003 Tuono with 21k miles on it, if anyone is interested. I put 2k miles on it, have owned it for like two months, etc. Tires, oil, brake fluid, clutch fluid have ~500mi + trackday on them, Aprilia Titanium Evo exhaust, Akrapovic ECU chip, ZG double bubble windscreen, aftermarket clutch slave, new battery, and a few other little things I can't remember off the top of my head. Runs great. Looks decent - sticker on the front is pealing, some scratches, etc.

I'm asking $3k. More details upon request. Selling it because I started a new job that has me working to the point that I don't have time to deal with a street bike so I'd rather put the money toward another interest.

Full disclosure: I paid $2500 and I've put about $400 into it on top. The intake boots that sit between the motor and throttle bodies should be replaced since they are surface cracked. I skimcoated them with RTV and the bike is fine so I haven't bothered dropping the $200ish for new ones (which are forever backordered, anyway).

I'm in Arizona.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ5hnwh0TmQ

BlackMK4 fucked around with this message at 03:12 on Aug 14, 2015

Angryboot
Oct 23, 2005

Grimey Drawer
And the brotherhood of the aprilia~ shrinks by one :(

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Meh, I'll probably have a Tuono V4 by the end of the year. :) Love the bike, no time for poo poo anymore.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

BlackMK4 posted:

I've got a 2003 Tuono with 21k miles on it, if anyone is interested. I put 2k miles on it, have owned it for like two months, etc. Tires, oil, brake fluid, clutch fluid have ~500mi + trackday on them, Aprilia Titanium Evo exhaust, Akrapovic ECU chip, ZG double bubble windscreen, aftermarket clutch slave, new battery, and a few other little things I can't remember off the top of my head. Runs great. Looks decent - sticker on the front is pealing, some scratches, etc.

I'm asking $3k. More details upon request. Selling it because I started a new job that has me working to the point that I don't have time to deal with a street bike so I'd rather put the money toward another interest.

Full disclosure: I paid $2500 and I've put about $400 into it on top. The intake boots that sit between the motor and throttle bodies should be replaced since they are surface cracked. I skimcoated them with RTV and the bike is fine so I haven't bothered dropping the $200ish for new ones (which are forever backordered, anyway).

I'm in Arizona.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ5hnwh0TmQ

oof. If you still have this bike after I fix my DRZ I might sell it and drive down to buy this off of you. No guarantees, because I don't know what I can get for my bike and when I can fix it, so don't bother waiting up for me.

But the dream is there...

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
I'm in no rush... it'll sell when it sells. :)

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

I just learned that my boss has a 2000 Ninja 250 that he's wanting to part with. It's been sitting for a handful of years, is registered non-op and has less than 5k miles on it. It's been down but I don't know how bad. He's still a motorcyclist, track guy, spec 50 racer and tinkerer, so I believe him when he says that it ran with no issue before it got garaged. Of course it probably has gunked up carbs etc.

I think he's looking for $1k, and in los angeles. I can get some pics from him if need be. "It's green and purple"

Not the bike in question, but I imagine it's like this one:

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

SaNChEzZ posted:

I just learned that my boss has a 2000 Ninja 250 that he's wanting to part with. It's been sitting for a handful of years, is registered non-op and has less than 5k miles on it. It's been down but I don't know how bad. He's still a motorcyclist, track guy, spec 50 racer and tinkerer, so I believe him when he says that it ran with no issue before it got garaged. Of course it probably has gunked up carbs etc.

I think he's looking for $1k, and in los angeles. I can get some pics from him if need be. "It's green and purple"

gonna laugh/cry when this sells and not your bike

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
Sigh I should buy that ninja 250. I'm forgetting someone who wants to buy a 250, I know it.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

builds character posted:

gonna laugh/cry when this sells and not your bike

Me too... me too. Granted it's much cheaper, I even considered it but I think I cross the fat threshold for a pregen within reason :)

Minty Swagger
Sep 8, 2005

Ribbit Ribbit Real Good
Clean carbs for me and I'll take it off your hands. :smug:

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Good god, I'd buy it if I had time. Throw some track plastics on it and ride it.

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

SaNChEzZ posted:

Damnit. I don't have a truck or a way to get that out to the desert but I want it. I could use a project...

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

El Jebus posted:

Damnit. I don't have a truck or a way to get that out to the desert but I want it. I could use a project...

Where in the desert, boss has a truck, lives in the 626 and said he'd deliver within reason..

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

SaNChEzZ posted:

Where in the desert, boss has a truck, lives in the 626 and said he'd deliver within reason..

Indio, about a 2 hour drive from LA. Just past Palm Springs... I'll talk to the wife and see if she will let me. I start school again soon and won't be paid until then so my fun money is whatever she wants to give me.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

On another note, :siren: pricedrop on the duke :siren: $6750 takes it. Still only 1100 miles.

Man_of_Teflon
Aug 15, 2003

I think this is the most appropriate spot for this - does anybody within an hour or so of Seattle have any extra storage space I could throw you some $$$ to store my DL650 in? Doesn't have to be fancy or heated, a shed or even under a porch would be fine (I can bring tarps and stuff to lock the bike up with).

I'm looking to make a long trip through Glacier/Banff and out to Seattle coming from Chicago in September, and I want to store my bike somewhere around Seattle afterwards and fly home. I would then fly back eventually to pick it up for more trips in the PNW, and either return it back for more storage or drive it somewhere else that I can fly to and repeat the whole thing.

Lynza
Jun 1, 2000

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."
- Robert A. Heinlein

Man_of_Teflon posted:

I think this is the most appropriate spot for this - does anybody within an hour or so of Seattle have any extra storage space I could throw you some $$$ to store my DL650 in? Doesn't have to be fancy or heated, a shed or even under a porch would be fine (I can bring tarps and stuff to lock the bike up with).

I'm looking to make a long trip through Glacier/Banff and out to Seattle coming from Chicago in September, and I want to store my bike somewhere around Seattle afterwards and fly home. I would then fly back eventually to pick it up for more trips in the PNW, and either return it back for more storage or drive it somewhere else that I can fly to and repeat the whole thing.

I'm not super close -- near Portland -- but if nothing else pans out you're welcome to store it at my place. It's safe and covered.

tirinal
Feb 5, 2007
Anyone interested in a Sena 3S? Brand new, still in factory box. Wired mic model.

Revzilla has it at 90, so I'll do $70 shipped within the States.

tirinal fucked around with this message at 15:09 on Aug 6, 2015

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/mcy/5159612124.html

Craigslist for Duke, tell your friends :)

FlerpNerpin
Apr 17, 2006

I'm so sad I'm not in a position to buy this from you now.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Spiffness posted:

I'm so sad I'm not in a position to buy this from you now.

Me too! I should also add, if anyone wants to take over payments and pay cash for the difference, that'll work too as long as freedomroad will refinance it to the new owner.

Lynza
Jun 1, 2000

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."
- Robert A. Heinlein
Senas are probably sold at this point, thanks all!

Lynza fucked around with this message at 17:26 on Aug 14, 2015

M42
Nov 12, 2012

I'm selling off my old sidi vertigo leis, so if you know any chicks with a size 38 foot, hit me up. Never been down, just the usual scuffs from 2 seasons of use. I'll take pics if anyone's interested. I'm thinking $75ish goon price.

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now
Selling my gear. A* women's leather and waterproof textile jackets.

SA Mart thread here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3735710

grunthaas
Mar 4, 2003

Lynza posted:

Well, I wasn't expecting it, but someone got me a Sena 20s for my birthday, so I'm selling the old set.

What you get:

http://www.sena.com/product/smh10r/
2 Sena MH10Rs in great shape - one has a cord that might need some TLC eventually, but it's working fine as-is.
Boom mics, headphone jack adapters (if you use noise-cancelling/earbuds), in-helmet mic and speakers for both
Some additional velcro stuff

What you might need:
A velcro/sticker combo that will stick these to your helmets, which you can get from Sena and Amazon for pretty cheap, or just cut some out and make them yourself

I figure $100 for both as they're in fine working order and should last at least another year or more.

PM me or reply here and let me know.

Shipped to the UK for $110? If so ill have them.

americanzero4128
Jul 20, 2009
Grimey Drawer
I've got a 1997-2003 Honda Shadow VT600C/CD/CD2 service manual for the Shadow VLX/Deluxe that I'm willing to send to someone for the cost of shipping. I no longer have this bike and the manual is collecting dust. If you prefer to meet in person to save shipping, I'm in the west/southwest Chicago suburbs, around Oak Brook, and I work in Des Plaines.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
Selling a bike I'm not riding anymore, feel terrible that I've let it sit for so long. Probably will need a battery and a some carb cleaner. Ran great a year ago when parked.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/5155595033.html

Goon price $900 and free delivery within 50 miles of Philadelphia

Tanz-Kommandant
Dec 25, 2009

Radio Message from HQ:
Dance Commander
:h:WE LOVE YOU:h:

Nitrox posted:

Selling a bike I'm not riding anymore, feel terrible that I've let it sit for so long. Probably will need a battery and a some carb cleaner. Ran great a year ago when parked.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/5155595033.html

Goon price $900 and free delivery within 50 miles of Philadelphia

This is an awesome little cruiser, if I was anywhere close to you I'd buy it in a heartbeat, GLWS!

Wicaeed
Feb 8, 2005
Putting out feelers for the following (SF Bay Area). Haven't been riding regularly for at least the past four months and I don't see myself picking it up again any time soon :(

2002 Honda VFR 800 non-ABS

25k Miles
Leo Vince SBK Slip on exhaust
Power Commander II
Back Off Brake Light module
Givi (Black) tailbag + mount
2 Givi (Black) sidebags w/o mounts

Paint is fairly clean with a few chips from normal highway riding. I'm the third owner of the bike and never dropped it, can't speak about the former owners but the bike has no damage to paint at all (former owner was a professional car detailer so when I picked this thing up it was cllleaaannn).

edit: :derp: oh yeah and the price $4500/obo if I listed it on Craigslist, Goon discounting is available!

JohnnyDangerously
Aug 3, 2007
Disgruntled
I'm selling my KTM 990 SMT. Based in NY. Check it out! Goon discount available, because who doesn't love goons?

http://newyork.craigslist.org/lgi/mcy/5186076427.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
I've got a pair of Bilt Hurricane gloves in size Medium - Brand new in perfect condition, still with tags on and attached to the cardboard. From the amazon reviews it looks like these run small, so keep that in mind. $25 shipped if anyone is interested.

mattmcallaster(at)hotmail for contact and/or paypal payment

http://www.amazon.com/Hurricane-Wat...QJ2WVH13FRG2A2P

I also have a factory service manual for a Honda Elite 80 scooter - free to the coolest poster

Astonishing Wang fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Aug 25, 2015