Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrKatharsis
Nov 29, 2003

feel the bern
Update to say that the jacket is still available. Size large, good condition.

MrKatharsis posted:

For sale: Tourmaster Flex series 3 jacket in size large and Flex pants in medium tall. Bought last year, rode one season. I am 5'11", 170, wide shoulders, with a 32" waist. The pants fit me very well. The jacket has room in the middle for a beer belly but is good in the shoulders. Did very well in a Seattle winter. Only my hands were cold. One thing you can't see in the pics is that the pants step down to mesh as well. Great four season gear.

Condition is good to very good. No bugs or rash. All liners, waterproof, warmth, et cetera included. Feel free to ask questions or for more pics. Selling these for half the new cost plus $20 shipping. So pants are $90 plus shipping, jacket is $110 plus shipping.

The gloves are scorpions, a few years old and in decent shape. Medium size, no rash. $30 shipped. Included for free if you buy the other two full price.

http://imgur.com/a/kNcrc

The cat is not for sale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armyman25
Sep 6, 2005
Size large Shoei GT Air for sale. Have original box and pinlock, worn 3 times, decided it doesn't fit the shape of my head.

$550 + shipping.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181895417894?item=181895417894&viewitem=&vxp=mtr

Koruthaiolos
Nov 21, 2002

Is there a good reason why you're only offering a $25 discount over retail with free returns (http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/shoei-gt-air-wanderer-helmet)? People are going to be expecting something better than that on an item like a helmet which could have who knows what kind of damage which would render it useless.

url
Apr 23, 2007

internet gnuru
I've been working like a slave of late and some gear would help. esp if gf (who has recently gotten over her fear of the 600, and been jumping on) can have a gift.

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Fall's coming, buy this jacket.

$200 goon price.

I could swear I asked about this jacket before, but, it was a while back. I'm potentially down. But I'm in asia.
email below.

e: no dice, she no likey pls ignore

Ghostnuke posted:

Would anyone be interested in a full set of dainese leathers? Pretty much brand new, can get pics if anyone is interested.

Do you IRC?
I haven't paid my lowtax for a while, and likely wont for a bit. If you don't IRC, my email:

pee ay you ell @ enn eye ell ay enn dee dot tea double you :)

n8r posted:

More gear to sell:

This is an old jacket - size 46 - too big for me then and now. Has a nice snap in liner and you can open up a bunch of venting. If you look at the larger images you'll see the 'patina' on the blue. Still looks good in my opinion, a very nice jacket. Has some soft armor but you could in theory put hard armor in. $85 shipped.

I also have an older RF900 Shoei XL that I'd sell. $35 or something - has two visors. Would make a good backup helmet? I dunno. It'd be a shame to just toss it.

spare are totally cool to keep around.
i'll hit you up on IRC if this is still a thing. (been busy of late)

url fucked around with this message at 19:12 on Oct 7, 2015

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
2012 Honda Shadow Phantom in Philly
Great bike, cruiser easy mode.

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/5176023526.html

Delivery possible

I'm looking to upgrade to something more upright, touring bike with luggage. If you have anything to trade, let me know.

Thanks

ChewedFood
Jul 22, 2012
Wtb: 54 mm triple tree. I have been working on a project bike (83 gs750) and trying to swap to USD forks. I got some 54mm gsxr forks and a triple tree. After converting the steering stem bearings and putting it all together, I find out the gsxr 600 lower triple clamp is crooked. So I got another triple tree from a 750 this time I think. Press on new bearings then realize it's a 52 mm clamp. So I really need a 54 mm lower clamp that is straight.

E: I ordered another one from eBay. Hopefully it's straight

ChewedFood fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Oct 10, 2015

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

Digital_Jesus posted:

Biek sale time again.

2003 Ninja 250

3rd owner. Original owner slow-speed low sided and scared himself out of riding bikes. Second owner was an MSF instructor and the bike was his daughters learner. Took decent care of it. Had the bike gone over by my local shop when I got it 2 years ago. Its in good mechanical shape and runs well. Just picked it up from oil change and NYS inspection. No issues to speak of aside from it needs tires as the current ones are somewhere between rocks and diamonds in terms of pliancy.

Cosmetically it has a bit of rashing on the right hand side from the original guys low side. My wife driveway dropped it a few times. Clutch / Break levers are missing the ball ends. Mirrors have a bit of scuffing on them. Slight fairing crack as shown in the photos to the right of the gauges.

9.2k on the ODO.

Goon price $800 just to get it out of my garage. Getting it to you is your logistical nightmare. Bikes in Western NY.

Ninja was sold this weekend. No longer available.

Mistaken For Bacon
Apr 26, 2003

MrKatharsis posted:

Update to say that the jacket is still available. Size large, good condition.

Do you still have this? I'm looking to put together a starter set of gear, could you do $110 shipped?

Edit: Paypal sent, thanks!

Mistaken For Bacon fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Oct 18, 2015

XYLOPAGUS
Aug 23, 2006
--the creator of awesome--
Looks like I'll need a front cowling / fairing for the FZR 600. If anybody has a spare I'm interested. It's a 97 with dual 7 inch round headlights. I know this is a long shot.

:(

Gorson
Aug 29, 2014

XYLOPAGUS posted:

Looks like I'll need a front cowling / fairing for the FZR 600. If anybody has a spare I'm interested. It's a 97 with dual 7 inch round headlights. I know this is a long shot.

:(

You can get a fiberglass replacement from Airtech. The upper is $160.

http://www.airtech-streamlining.com/yamaz/FZR6001988-99.htm

BlackLaser
Dec 2, 2005

In the off chance there is someone near Tampa that wants a 2012 ZX6 mine is for sale.

2460 miles. Second owner. I only put about 1400 miles on it in a year. :blush: I mainly rode my C14.
Almost new Dunlop Q3 tires. Maybe 300 miles on them.
Techspec tank grips.
Pitbull rear spools.
Yoshimura RS-4 slip on and tail tidy. Not a loud exhaust at all.
Servo buddy for removed exhaust servo.

Have a bunch more pictures if you want them.

I'd like to get $7k for it. Please save me from Craigslist.

Craigslist posted:

If u don't sell your zx6 I have 5500 cash in hand

Craigslist posted:

Hi i have 5.800 cash it is possible?

So it begins.

SOLD!

BlackLaser fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Nov 11, 2015

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

Hey so the naked street fighter bug has bitten me again, and rather than do another B1200, which I strongly considered, I thought I'd stop being the only guy on earth who has never owned an sv650 and do one of those.

SO. I'm Selling my 2009 Kawasaki Versys 650.

Bike has 8600 miles and rising on it. The bike is completely stock, has a fresh (less than 500 miles ago) set of Michelin Pilot Road 3's on it, brakes are good, chain and sprockets are good as well. I have full maintenance records during my ownership, I am the second owner.

Cosmetically it is in excellent shape, no scratches or dings to speak of on it. Perfect runner!

Selling for $4500 OBO, goon price is an even $4k, or I'm willing to work out a trade for a 04+ SV650N or other naked street bike (open to ideas)

Located in Milwaukee

GUYS. Guys, guys, rock bottom prices here, $3K because I want this thing gone so that I can move on to the Next Thing™

Someone buy my super clean Versys

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

DRZ 400 SM for sale in Washington, DC

Buy CA's favorite bike! Everyone should have a supermoto.

2002 SM converted from an E. Not sure who did the work, this bike bounced around ADV for a bit before it got to me.

FCR MX 39 carb (and appropriate jets presumably, though I haven't checked myself)
Warp 9 wheels front and rear
ContiPower SM tires (rear is starting to get squared off but it has plenty of life in it)
Cool wavy brakes
Bash guard, engine guards, axle sliders, bark busters
Nifty luggage rack
TrailTech vapor
Chain and sprocket new within 1000 miles
Replaced all fluids within probably 500
10,000-ish miles. I'm locked out of my house so I can't actually check.

$3,600

It was race prepped before I got it, probably still has some stuff moused, has a coolant overflow. Also comes with the stock wheels and tires, stock carb and some other stuff. Converting back to a dual sport would be easy. And brand new plastics all around. Some of the stuff is still in plastic. You have to take this with the bike.

I'll upload pictures later, like I said I'm locked out of my house.

Seriously, just buy this thing. Most fun I've had on two wheels. There's no way you'd regret it.

I can maybe do some kind of delivery within a reasonable distance.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

GUYS. Guys, guys, rock bottom prices here, $3K because I want this thing gone so that I can move on to the Next Thing™

Someone buy my super clean Versys

It's gone!!!

Dutymode
Dec 31, 2008
Anyone on the north side of Chicago interested in splitting storage space or have some garage space they'd rent me for the winter?

Ghostnuke
Sep 21, 2005

Throw this in a pot, add some broth, a potato? Baby you got a stew going!

Sold my bike, so the leathers are going too. Set of Dainese jacket and pants, they zip together. Both are perforated and in great shape and have never been in an accident. The jacket is pretty much brand new, only wore it a few times. It has the additional back protector included. They are both size 50. Would like to get $700 + actual shipping.

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

Dutymode posted:

Anyone on the north side of Chicago interested in splitting storage space or have some garage space they'd rent me for the winter?

Yeah, bitch. Since I've been bikeless there is a sad place in my garage. If you want, you can put a bike in there for the winter. I can even keep the battery for you; I have a tender in the basement I was using before...

THE ACCIDENT

Ghostnuke
Sep 21, 2005

Throw this in a pot, add some broth, a potato? Baby you got a stew going!

Ghostnuke posted:

Sold my bike, so the leathers are going too. Set of Dainese jacket and pants, they zip together. Both are perforated and in great shape and have never been in an accident. The jacket is pretty much brand new, only wore it a few times. It has the additional back protector included. They are both size 50. Would like to get $700 + actual shipping.

Open to offers as well.

Koruthaiolos
Nov 21, 2002

Who wants to buy a Swedish-Italian BMW for Christmas? I've had my 2013 Husqvarna TR650 Strada for over a year now which means it's about time to get a new bike. If you don't know anything about this bike here's a nice video review comparing it favorably to the Duke 690: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yz-yW7RvNn0

The bike has about 6000 miles and just had the full 10k km service done at the end of October. It's a solid bike, I've taken it to the mountains, highway, and commute year round on it. This is the Strada version of the TR650 so it comes with ABS and mag wheels. If you like the high fender look of the Terra you're in luck because I have an extra fender that will come with it.

I'm looking to get around $5000 for it, but if a goon buys it I'll likely give a bit of a discount. PM if you're interested.

E: I'm located in the DC area.

Here's a couple pictures from the summer since it's dark by the time I get home now, but nothing's changed since they were taken:

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I've ridden my father-in-law's Terra TR650 and it's the loving dog's balls. Is this also the dog's balls?

Koruthaiolos
Nov 21, 2002

Yup, exact same bike except the Strada has ABS.

mrking
May 27, 2006

There's No Limit To What We Can't Accomplish

I'm selling my 2006 Kawasaki ninja 250. gone to sanchezz

mrking fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Dec 5, 2015

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

mrking posted:

I'm selling my 2006 Kawasaki ninja 250. Los Angeles 90046 area, this bike is not running registered through the end of DEC, title clear and ready to sign

I bought this bike to learn on, the PO said he and his best friend learned on this bike, and that it had a lot miles on it when he bought it. I picked it up with 32,800 miles and put about a thousand more on it before it broke. It stopped running about 6 months ago and I couldn't get it to start after that, been sitting inside in my apartment building garage ever since brand new battery has been on a tender since it stopped. This bike has been down a lot of times and it really shows, the fairings are all very banged up. I have no idea what it would take to get running. I am planning a move so I'd like to get rid of it soonish. Forks, rear fender, frame, exhaust, brakes and tires all seem perfectly fine. Carbs will definitely need a good cleaning, there was a coolant leak when I got it but that cleared up after I changed a oring. I was hoping to get some money back on craigslist, but it doesn't look that will be happening.

goon price: buy me a six pack? You would be doing me a favor taking this off my hands since it's going to the scrapyard when I leave CA

More pictures

edit: if anyone wants it, its free i will sign over title to you.

PM'd, availability for beer drop off?

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice
If only you were a country closer, I could use another dumpy ninja in my life :3:

mainks
Jun 13, 2013

Messaged you about the 250.

ought ten
Feb 6, 2004

Crossposting from DC thread. DRZ plastics and E wheels for sale.

edit: sold

In other news my DRZ sm and my Concours are still for sale
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/mcy/5352938766.html
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/mcy/5352939520.html

ought ten fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Dec 14, 2015

mainks
Jun 13, 2013

Someone sell me something nicer than my ZR-7 in the Bay Area, thanks in advance.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

mainks posted:

Someone sell me something nicer than my ZR-7 in the Bay Area, thanks in advance.

bring me something orange and you can have my drz.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

cursedshitbox posted:

:allears:

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Hell yeah tw's are awesome

mainks
Jun 13, 2013

cursedshitbox posted:

Sure, I'll gladly rattle it orange for you. It's a garish yellow as it sits presently.

Partial Octopus
Feb 4, 2006

Selling my brand new size 48 Dainese Laguna Seca D1 2pcs perf. Got it directly from Dainese before I quit working at Cycle Gear. It's brand new and has never been used.

Retails for 1250 asking 900 shipped.

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/dainese-laguna-seca-d1-two-piece-perforated-race-suit

Great suit. It just doesn't fit the way I was hoping and Cycle Gear doesn't allow employees to return special orders.

Partial Octopus fucked around with this message at 06:30 on Dec 22, 2015

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
48 EU or US? Not my size either way but nice suit. :)

Partial Octopus
Feb 4, 2006

BlackMK4 posted:

48 EU or US? Not my size either way but nice suit. :)

EU. And yeah the suit is beautiful. Although I would definitely call it orange and not "florescent red".

Partial Octopus
Feb 4, 2006

Partial Octopus posted:

Selling my brand new size 48 Dainese Laguna Seca D1 2pcs perf. Got it directly from Dainese before I quit working at Cycle Gear. It's brand new and has never been used.

Retails for 1250 asking 900 shipped.

http://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/dainese-laguna-seca-d1-two-piece-perforated-race-suit

Great suit. It just doesn't fit the way I was hoping and Cycle Gear doesn't allow employees to return special orders.

Asking $800 shipped now. Someone buy this.

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Kriega R25 backpack, used but in good shape.

Tag shows Batch 212, might be helpful for figuring out build date or what version it is.

I'd like to get $135 shipped otherwise it's located in Knoxville. PM me or post here and I'll keep an eye on the thread.

NitroSpazzz fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Jan 17, 2016

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
Hey guys. I'm looking to sell my first bike and figured I'd ask here first before putting it out on the real market with a little work at a higher price. I bought my current bike through the forums few years back and love it to death, so figured I could return the favor.
<- nephew just wanted to hear it rev; ATGATT suckaz.

I live in Pasadena at the moment - for the next two or so weeks, actually. If you want to come by in the evenings after 5p to check it out, or something, I'm game. Tell me also if you want better/more pictures.

:sigh:$2000.

edit: $800ish.

It's a 2010 Ninja 250 with 5100 miles on it that's just been sitting in my garage collecting dust for the past 3 years. I bought it brand new from a dealer and it was my main/learning bike for about a year and a half. Low sided twice in that time - once on the track (Reg Pridmore's school!) and once on a surface street; some slight rashing on the fairings, exhaust, and edges of the handlebars and clutch, mostly. The biggest pieces of damage are a cracked license plate/rear light holder, and broken front blinkers.

<- a better view of the other side's damage.

I had removed the fairings and windshield when I put the bike in the back of the garage, but they'll screw right back on. The windshield's a ZeroGravity black doublebubble. I also have a pair of green pigspotters to replace the stock mirrors, but you can have the stock mirrors (one has cracked glass - but there's a non-stock replacement) too. Visibility through pigspotters aren't great, though. I prefer stock.

I own two bikes currently and since I haven't ridden the 250 in years I figure it's time to clear out the closet.

You'd need a way to transport the bike - the battery's gonna need to be replaced, and like I said, it hasn't moved in three years from the back of my garage. I'm moving soonish, and if I had to I'd drag it along with me and fix it up later, but between that and work I don't have any time right now to get it running. It would save me a little bit of hassle to sell it before then.

You're going to have to do some basic maintenance (which is nice if you're learning, or just zen in general) to get it running again (or none if you part it out :saddowns: ), but it's been a great bike and hopefully someone else can learn to ride safely with it and help them not to die.

You'll get the bike -which needs standard maintenance before it'll run -, original fairings and zerograv windshield (which had been unattached), 3 standard mirrors and the set of pigspotters (because :lol: pigspotters).

The bike needs some work, but it ran fantastically up until I phased out riding it in favor of my 650 - then it just became out of sight, out of mind.

Drifter fucked around with this message at 08:46 on Jan 23, 2016

Digital_Jesus
Feb 10, 2011

That is in no way, shape, or form worth $2000.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

Drifter posted:

Hey guys. I'm looking to sell my first bike and figured I'd ask here first before putting it out on the real market with a little work at a higher price. I bought my current bike through the forums few years back and love it to death, so figured I could return the favor.
<- nephew just wanted to hear it rev; ATGATT suckaz.

I live in Pasadena at the moment - for the next two or so weeks, actually. If you want to come by in the evenings after 5p to check it out, or something, I'm game. Tell me also if you want better/more pictures.

$2000.

It's a 2010 Ninja 250 with 5100 miles on it that's just been sitting in my garage collecting dust for the past 3 years. I bought it brand new from a dealer and it was my main/learning bike for about a year and a half. Low sided twice in that time - once on the track (Reg Pridmore's school!) and once on a surface street; some slight rashing on the fairings, exhaust, and edges of the handlebars and clutch, mostly. The biggest pieces of damage are a cracked license plate/rear light holder, and broken front blinkers.

<- a better view of the other side's damage.

I had removed the fairings and windshield when I put the bike in the back of the garage, but they'll screw right back on. The windshield's a ZeroGravity black doublebubble. I also have a pair of green pigspotters to replace the stock mirrors, but you can have the stock mirrors (one has cracked glass - but there's a non-stock replacement) too. Visibility through pigspotters aren't great, though. I prefer stock.

I own two bikes currently and since I haven't ridden the 250 in years I figure it's time to clear out the closet.

You'd need a way to transport the bike - the battery's gonna need to be replaced, and like I said, it hasn't moved in three years from the back of my garage. I'm moving soonish, and if I had to I'd drag it along with me and fix it up later, but between that and work I don't have any time right now to get it running. It would save me a little bit of hassle to sell it before then.

You're going to have to do some basic maintenance (which is nice if you're learning, or just zen in general) to get it running again (or none if you part it out :saddowns: ), but it's been a great bike and hopefully someone else can learn to ride safely with it and help them not to die.

You'll get the bike -which needs standard maintenance before it'll run -, original fairings and zerograv windshield (which had been unattached), 3 standard mirrors and the set of pigspotters (because :lol: pigspotters).

The bike needs some work, but it ran fantastically up until I phased out riding it in favor of my 650 - then it just became out of sight, out of mind.

i too would like to sell a rashed up bike that doesn't run.

my price?

one million dollars

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/mcy/5379217267.html

Not my ad.

E: Didn't realize that the 08+s have gotten this cheap. Might be time for a secondary commuter.. Theres a few for well under 2 thousand.