Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

makka-setan
Jan 21, 2004

Happy camping.

Beach Bum posted:

USPS says $2.13 for First-Class mail to Sweden, so call it $7.

Allright, :10bux: it is!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pun pundit
Nov 11, 2008

I feel the same way about the company bearing the same name.

I'm in for :10bux: . When I get my license in spring SELF CONTROL will be a useful reminder.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
In for 4 at $10 each, lemme know how to send billz

GriszledMelkaba
Sep 4, 2003

I want 2

Barnsy
Jul 22, 2013
I'll grab one at $10 since it needs to fly to Ausland.

XYLOPAGUS
Aug 23, 2006
--the creator of awesome--
I'd like one for 10bux please. Pp is username at Gmail.

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
I'm down for one, $10 to Paypal username (no space) at gmail.

The Royal Nonesuch
Nov 1, 2005

I'm in for two at $7.50/ea. Let me know where/when to paypal.

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
UPDATE: I've gotten a basic proof. As I said, design is very basic, true to the inspiration.
(click for big)

Let me know if anyone has an issue with the design or wants to cancel their order. Nothing is set in stone yet so if there's suggestions I'll at least read them :)

Edit: My graphics guy did a quick photoshop

Beach Bum fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Sep 18, 2016

XYLOPAGUS
Aug 23, 2006
--the creator of awesome--

Beach Bum posted:

UPDATE: I've gotten a basic proof. As I said, design is very basic, true to the inspiration.
(click for big)

Let me know if anyone has an issue with the design or wants to cancel their order. Nothing is set in stone yet so if there's suggestions I'll at least read them :)

I like it! Looking forward to showing it off and offsetting the "remove before flight" tags that don't actually make sense.

dema
Aug 13, 2006

Put me down for a self control key tag, please. I could, occasionally, use the reminder.

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
I like it!

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Beach Bum posted:

(click for big)

I like it!

Maybe add some white stitching around the border? Otherwise it's great and I can't wait for them to be done so I can throw money at you for one.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

I think it's a neat idea but the phrase "self control" is just too...teetotal...for me. Too moralistic.

One that says something like "PUSH HARDER" or "LOOK DEEPER" would be great.

Virgil Vox
Dec 8, 2009

^ Agreed, I always wanted a "KNOW FEAR" one.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

I think the point is Z3n is a space cowboy on the edge of a frontier unknown to man, he's out there pushing the limits, trail braking into the abyss. Finding out where the edge of the razor is, turning to face the darkness and revving his 690 into it's vast gaze. You gotta live this to learn it bro.
If it's not on there to remind you of something you don't have you're doing it wrong.

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009
I'll take one.

CubanRefugee
Jul 1, 2003

El Jefe
Reppin' the Row since '26.

Crossposting this from my thread in SA Mart

NEW - Throttle Gods/Illuminadict Armored Motorcycle hoodie -- Size L - $100 shipped
Color: Black/Blue w/ green EL
Retails for $189
EL piped hoodie, armored in the elbows and back and serves as a motorcycle/scooter jacket.

It's a large, which in no way fits me, so I'm passing it on to you.

Price is definitely negotiable.

CubanRefugee fucked around with this message at 21:55 on Sep 19, 2016

chupacabron
Oct 30, 2004

I'm intrigued by the self control tag

Verge
Nov 26, 2014

Where do you live? Do you have normal amenities, like a fridge and white skin?
i would like 1 tag for $10 please. I've never done a private sale, do i PM you my PayPal poo poo and address or what?

NitroSpazzz
Dec 9, 2006

You don't need style when you've got strength!

Beach Bum posted:

The race car needs one, in for $10

Shimrod
Apr 15, 2007

race tires on road are a great idea, ask me!

I'll take one, to Ausland. Email me timmyships at Gmail.com what I need to do. Could use the reminder at times.

Maksimus54
Jan 5, 2011
Trying to sell my 2013 R1200R. I'd take $7500 from a goon. Wife had a kid and I don't have time or the inclination to ride at the moment. Bike is in perfect condition.

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/mcy/5789522106.html

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.

Beach Bum posted:

Have you ever lost your bike key?* Ever left your key in the ignition in the parking lot and need a fuckoff-big reminder so your poo poo doesn't get jacked?* Just want some flair so you can be a :c00lbert: motorcycle rider? Do you also have the persistent, irresistible impulse to perform idiocy on your ~SuiCycle~, and need a constant reminder that you are a fragile, delicate human being full of hard objects that turn into sharp hard objects when they break?*

*I have definitely not had any of these things happen to me, nope

Then you should definitely buy a "SELF CONTROL" keytag! Preferably mine. As a matter of fact I'm pretty sure I'm the only one selling them, so you're stuck with this moron.
I'll take one @$5. PM me instructions.

SapientCorvid
Jun 16, 2008

reading The Internet

Beach Bum posted:

Have you ever lost your bike key?* Ever left your key in the ignition in the parking lot and need a fuckoff-big reminder so your poo poo doesn't get jacked?* Just want some flair so you can be a :c00lbert: motorcycle rider? Do you also have the persistent, irresistible impulse to perform idiocy on your ~SuiCycle~, and need a constant reminder that you are a fragile, delicate human being full of hard objects that turn into sharp hard objects when they break?*

*I have definitely not had any of these things happen to me, nope

Then you should definitely buy a "SELF CONTROL" keytag! Preferably mine. As a matter of fact I'm pretty sure I'm the only one selling them, so you're stuck with this moron.

I'd love to buy one at 7.50! PM me and I can get you my sweet sweet cash deets.

Z3n
Jul 21, 2007

Plz post paypal for pays

Hooray Dialysis
May 20, 2007

everything is cool

Beach Bum posted:

(click for big)

I'm in for $10

Coydog
Mar 5, 2007

Fallen Rib
Beach Bum- What is the general time frame on these? Where can we send our shipping addresses and monies? I need it to help me keep my front wheel on the ground.

ChewedFood
Jul 22, 2012
I'd do four for thirty bucks if that's cool. I have three friends but only thirty dollars.

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

Coydog posted:

Beach Bum- What is the general time frame on these? Where can we send our shipping addresses and monies? I need it to help me keep my front wheel on the ground.

50 of these babies are on their way to me. I am working through the rest of the orders I have neglected in the past week or so due to doing other things. Sorry for disappearing!

Paypal info will be up when I actually have product in hand alongside a stack of envelopes.

Beach Bum fucked around with this message at 14:41 on Oct 2, 2016

Ghostnuke
Sep 21, 2005

Throw this in a pot, add some broth, a potato? Baby you got a stew going!

Ghostnuke posted:

Sold my bike, so the leathers are going too. Set of Dainese jacket and pants, they zip together. Both are perforated and in great shape and have never been in an accident. The jacket is pretty much brand new, only wore it a few times. It has the additional back protector included. They are both size 50.

Still have this set... $450 anyone?

Eaterofpoptarts
Oct 7, 2013

Beach Bum posted:

50 of these babies are on their way to me. I am working through the rest of the orders I have neglected in the past week or so due to doing other things. Sorry for disappearing!

Paypal info will be up when I actually have product in hand alongside a stack of envelopes.

I would like 3 @ $5 each please! If your OP about these was correct it says you have 6 available. If not then I am a sad panda.

Eaterofpoptarts fucked around with this message at 21:13 on Oct 4, 2016

ilkhan
Oct 7, 2004

I LOVE Musk and his pro-first-amendment ways. X is the future.
I'll change mine to 2@$6/ea if there is another one available.
Goes to Umbrellish instead.

ilkhan fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Oct 13, 2016

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice

Beach Bum posted:

Also in for one for :10bux:

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010
And I think that just about closes things out.

Still waiting on the tags to get to my house, then I will let everyone know about payment and start shipping.

Thank you all, I guess I was dead wrong about being able to sell all of these. I thought I'd be hawking them to the local Facebook group at cost to get rid of them.

AncientTV posted:

Also in for one for :10bux:

Are you still in Tally? I can meet you locally for a dollar off :)

Beach Bum fucked around with this message at 23:19 on Oct 4, 2016

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice

Beach Bum posted:

Are you still in Tally? I can meet you locally for a dollar off :)

I am! PM me and we can plan something

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

AncientTV posted:

I am! PM me and we can plan something

If I wasn't lazy as poo poo I'd drive to Tally (I'm in Gainesville) for local pickup, but meh.

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

Zipperelli. posted:

If I wasn't lazy as poo poo I'd drive to Tally (I'm in Gainesville) for local pickup, but meh.

I'm going to Orlando soon to pick up a CRX, I'll PM you when I get my plans settled

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Oh, awesome! I'll buy you a beer when you come through!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Springfield Fatts
May 24, 2010
Pillbug
Whattup fellow FL goons, Jacksonville checking in. Don't come to our city. It sucks.