Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

Might as well ask this here. I'm looking for a used set of Cortech Sport Saddlebags, if anyone was maybe thinking of getting rid of theirs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

Xovaan posted:

I have some stuff for sale that's just taking up space in my room:

- Alpinestars SP2 gloves (Large) in black: $50 + shipping. These are practically new; I bought a pair of XL of the same kind to replace these because they were a bit tight.

- Sedici textile waterproof pants with thermal liner (size 30) - $50 + shipping

- Sedici leather gloves (full gauntlet) - XL (fits a bit bigger but not quite an XXL) - $30 + shipping

All gear is in great shape. I can take pictures upon request.

I'm interested in the A* gloves. Can I get a couple pictures?

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

Xovaan posted:

Pictures

I'll take them. Paypal?

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

Xovaan posted:

xovaan@gmail.com

I love my XL ones. Hope these work for you! I should be able to have these go out today after class. (around 1 or 2pm)

Whoops, forgot to ask how much for shipping to 02341.

Edit: Paypal sent. I sent $60, hopefully that will cover fees and shipping. If not, let me know and I can send the balance. Also PMed you shipping info.

A Proper Uppercut fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Jan 31, 2012

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

Xovaan posted:

I saw that so I went with the fastest shipping available + tracking!

I got them today. Everything looks great!

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

Man_of_Teflon posted:

PRICE DROP (I got a longer set of the same pants), $65 shipped? Good mesh pants for someone who is 32-36 waist, and probably 32-34 inseam.

gently caress it, I can't say no at that price. Never hurts to have a spare pair of pants. I'll take them. Paypal?

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

Man_of_Teflon posted:

PMed.

Responded, and money sent.

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

Chriskory posted:

I'm selling my RS Taichi GMX leather jacket. It's a size 52 euro 42 US
I am 5'11 with a 44 inch chest and it fits well.

Nearly new condition. I'm thinking $300?

Send questions and your paypal money to my user name @gmail

I'm located in Colorado, but I'll ship it to you.

I'm definitely interested. Do you know which..er..model GMX it is? Looks like there's a few different ones. Motion, Lite, etc.

Edit: Ah, never mind. My chest is more like 38 inches. Damnit.

A Proper Uppercut fucked around with this message at 14:53 on Jun 16, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Proper Uppercut
Sep 30, 2008

I know this is a long shot, but just throwing this up here. Putting my FZ6 for sale. Craigslist ad is here-

http://boston.craigslist.org/sob/mcy/4666001107.html

Could take a few hundred off for a goon.