Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Numinous
May 20, 2001

College Slice

AncientTV posted:

I've got a pair of Tourmaster Caliber pants that don't fit me. Waist size is 29-30, but apparently I have little girl legs as they fit like a pair of JNCOs from the 90s. Going price is around $140-150, a bit less for closeout sizes, so I'll let this unused pair go for $120 shipped.

I'll also trade if someone has a more sporty-fit pair of pants/overpants they don't want.

Any idea of the inseam size? I'm short :) Also, can they be hemmed? I have a pair of olympia airglides but their too drat big even as overpants.

EDIT2: Looked on the tourmaster site and they have a 30.5" inseam. Which would probably work ok when on the bike. Hmmm, so tempting.. Don't hold them or anything but I'm 80% sure I'll buy these. Will let you know in a day at most.

EDIT:

Also cross postin' dis:

nearly new Olympia Airglide 2 jacket

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3311073

Numinous fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Jun 1, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Numinous
May 20, 2001

College Slice

AncientTV posted:

You can account for about 1.5" less when you're sitting on the bike. Buy these pleeease :parrot:

Sold! Where do I send my money?

Numinous
May 20, 2001

College Slice

AncientTV posted:

Ack, this is embarrassing. Somebody PMed me about them before you posted up, and they sent the money to me this morning :blush: Sorry about the gear-blueballs.

First no one wants them, and then two people try and buy them at once, my luck has bad timing :argh:

Ahahahaha that's awesome. Glad you sold em at least. I'll figure something else out, thanks anyways man.