Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kgibson
Aug 6, 2003
Fangs, can I use those as a pair of over-pants or will they not fit over a pair of jeans? I'm about 5'9" and wear a 31x~31.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kgibson
Aug 6, 2003
Hey guys, I have a few things I need to sell, so I thought I'd see if there was any goon interest before I went the eBay route.

Dainese jacket, size 50 Euro / 40 US. I bought this new in March. Worn <20 times, kept in good shape. Has elbow / shoulder inserts but no back plate. Includes liner which isn't pictured. I don't recall the model name. I think $350 shipped would be reasonable based on the $500 MSRP and its condition.

Tourmaster Flex Pants, size S. Purchased from Fangs404 from this thread back in late March. I've worn them probably <10 times, and they're in the same condition they were in when I got them from him. Includes all the removable panels and liner and so on, and I have the bag of spare buttons somewhere as well. I paid him $130, I think, so I suppose $120 shipped is reasonable given the lack of significant wear since I've had them.

Shoei RF 1100 helmet, size M. Also purchased new back in March. It's a bit dirty but it's in excellent shape. I've worn it probably <20 times as well. Never dropped, dinged, etc. I have the original box and documentation as well. I'd let this go for $325 shipped.

Photos here: http://imgur.com/a/vizb5

Also, for any of you in LA, I'm going to be selling an '84 Honda VT500FT if there's any interest. I've just put a bunch of work into it, it's running quite well, and it's a damned awesome bike.

http://imgur.com/a/x23Kx

kgibson
Aug 6, 2003
I'd probably initially ask for $2250, especially since I haven't had it for long and since I've put a lot of recent work into it.

kgibson
Aug 6, 2003
Right on, I'm not excessively far from Lancaster. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have questions / want some more info!

kgibson
Aug 6, 2003
Hey guys, if the lack of responses to my post is b/c of what I'm asking for the items, I'm happy to consider reasonable offers. I'd much rather sell this stuff to some goons than to have to deal w/ eBay...

kgibson
Aug 6, 2003
Ah yes. I forgot about those season things (it was about a thousand degrees here a week ago) and, yeah, the helmet concern too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kgibson
Aug 6, 2003

kgibson posted:

Hey guys, I have a few things I need to sell, so I thought I'd see if there was any goon interest before I went the eBay route.

Dainese jacket, size 50 Euro / 40 US. I bought this new in March. Worn <20 times, kept in good shape. Has elbow / shoulder inserts but no back plate. Includes liner which isn't pictured. I don't recall the model name. I think $350 shipped would be reasonable based on the $500 MSRP and its condition.

Tourmaster Flex Pants, size S. Purchased from Fangs404 from this thread back in late March. I've worn them probably <10 times, and they're in the same condition they were in when I got them from him. Includes all the removable panels and liner and so on, and I have the bag of spare buttons somewhere as well. I paid him $130, I think, so I suppose $120 shipped is reasonable given the lack of significant wear since I've had them.

Shoei RF 1100 helmet, size M. Also purchased new back in March. It's a bit dirty but it's in excellent shape. I've worn it probably <20 times as well. Never dropped, dinged, etc. I have the original box and documentation as well. I'd let this go for $325 shipped.

Photos here: http://imgur.com/a/vizb5

Also, for any of you in LA, I'm going to be selling an '84 Honda VT500FT if there's any interest. I've just put a bunch of work into it, it's running quite well, and it's a damned awesome bike.

http://imgur.com/a/x23Kx

Sold the helmet / bike ( :( ) but still have the pants / jacket available. Looking now for ~300 for the jacket and will do 100 shipped on the pants.