Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GlazedMcGuffin
Jan 26, 2004
I'm interested in the pants; is the sizing pretty standard? I wear a 10 in jeans, but for example scorpion's savannah pants are XL for me. :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GlazedMcGuffin
Jan 26, 2004

teknicolor posted:

Yeah the fit is pretty standard. I bought them online and was happy with how they fit. Here's Firstgear's size chart if you'd like to be sure.

Alright, the chart looks a little iffy for me, so I'm going to have to pass them by. Thanks and good luck though.

GlazedMcGuffin
Jan 26, 2004
whaaaaat. I came in here to sell my pair of Cortech Scarab gloves. I guess I'll do the same price then; hope two goons need gloves. $40+shipping, also a size M.

I'm also selling these Scorpion Savannah pants, size "XXL" which is actually about a 10. They're really great, just not my style, which might be obvious because I spent a lot of time de-girlifying them. I don't know why it's so hard for manufacturers to make something femme without gluing rhinestones all over it. So, de-rhinestoned, and I darkened two of the flowers with permanent marker. Great pants though; protection's good, has a winter liner, great cinching straps on the thighs, and they fit like a pair of jeans. Let's say $90+shipping.

glazed at gmail.

GlazedMcGuffin fucked around with this message at 00:52 on Mar 19, 2012

GlazedMcGuffin
Jan 26, 2004
I'm doing some spring cleaning, and selling some gear!

First is a pair of SIDI Way Mega Rain Boots in US Men's 10. This is the mega version, so the footbed is wider than most euro boots. $100 Shipped

Next, a Fieldsheer Alpina jacket, Women's size 10. $80 shipped.

A pair of scorpion savannah pants, size "XXL" (which is about a 10 or 12). As you can see, I've removed the rhinestones and dulled the flowerprint. $60 Shipped

And, saving the best for last, a new pair of Velocitygear metalwear gloves, size small. Never worn, super :black101: $75 Shipped.

I'm just trying to clean out the closet, so I'm open to offers.

GlazedMcGuffin
Jan 26, 2004
Hey buy my Oxford Kickback kevlar shirt, size L/42

Worn a few times, washed and hang-dried once according to instructions. Looks sharp and is super comfortable, but I'm trying to downsize my closet.

$75 EDIT: SOLD

Also these Women's Revit Orlando H2O waterproof kevlar jeans, size 34. They come with seesoft knee armor!

$100

Help me see the back of my closet again please

GlazedMcGuffin fucked around with this message at 05:36 on Dec 17, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GlazedMcGuffin
Jan 26, 2004
I've had two people in the last two days messages me "can I come look it it today/tomorrow?" And then ghost when i say yes. FB is better than craigslist, but it is still the worst

Edit: sold!

GlazedMcGuffin fucked around with this message at 04:38 on Mar 16, 2021