Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dietcokefiend
Apr 28, 2004
HEY ILL HAV 2 TXT U L8TR I JUST DROVE IN 2 A DAYCARE AND SCRATCHED MY RAZR

Spiffness posted:

tail/saddlebags sold.

Could you post those links again? I realized I will probably just buy them new.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dietcokefiend
Apr 28, 2004
Looking to see if there is any interest in some Cortech Saddle bags.

http://www.newenough.com/parts/luggage/saddlebags_/cortech_by_tour_master/sport_motorcycle_saddlebags.html

and a matching tailbag

http://www.newenough.com/parts/luggage/tail_bags/cortech_by_tour_master/sport_motorcycle_tail_bag.html

I am switching to hard luggage this season and have no need for these anymore. They saw two trips... both of which saw rain. One rain cover is floating somewhere around just outside of Cincinnati. Garbage bags holding anything you dont want wet inside soft luggage works about 1000x better than those rain covers anyways.

looking for maybe 50-60 bucks on the saddlebags and 40 or so on the tailbag. PM or email me dietcokefiend at my gmail account.

dietcokefiend
Apr 28, 2004
Just realized I still have a custom wheel bearing driver setup and a 38mm fork seal driver that I used when I owned my 1991 Kawasaki ZX600. These are up for grabs if anyone is interested. I can get some pictures after work. The seal driver is 38mm inside, no step, and designed to be as friendly as possible for bearings and seals.

dietcokefiend
Apr 28, 2004

mAlfunkti0n posted:

I feel like a total d-bag because I bought all this stuff and now I am selling because road riding was just not for me this time around (back on the dirt).

All the stuff below is within a month old. If you like it, make me an offer (be reasonable please). All are in PERFECT condition.

Scorpion Stinger perf'd leather jacket, black/blue, large size

Alpinestars SMX-5 vented boots, black w/ white logo, size 47 euro, 11-12 US

Alpinestars SP-2 leather gloves, black/blue/white, size XL

Cortech Tourmaster III soft bags

Cortech Mod Denim pants with CE approved knee armor, size 38, worn once

See all pictures @ http://picasaweb.google.com/jarred.sutherland/MotoGear

Ignore the lint looking stuff on the bags, camera on phone just isn't up to par. I will get pictures of the mod denim pants tomorrow.

Paypal accepted @ jarred DOT sutherland AT gmail DOT com

Good thing I saved all my dirt gear from the past few years. :)

emailed you about the boots :ohdear:

dietcokefiend
Apr 28, 2004
Looking to see if there is any interested in my 2007 SV650N with ABS running approximately 20,000 miles. Never laid down, never dropped, its been the baby of two owners so far.

I got it at 12,000 miles last year and loved it ever since. I am just looking for a bit more power now and thinking about Bandits, CBR1000RRs or something like a S1000RR for my touring needs.

Bike will be 100% stock for the sale since most buyers like doing their own mods, but it does have these items I can include with it:

Jardine Ti Exhaust
XE7 HID Lighting
Intiminators
Corbin Seat
Custom Luggage Rack (stainless frame, Pelican cases bolted to said frame. Entirely removable without modification. The setup just bolts to the rear seat rail and rear foot pegs)
SW-Motech Center Stand
New Conti RoadAttack front tire

Maintenance has been religious through the PO and since I took it over. New oil every 3k. At this last oil change I switched from the 10w40 Suzuki oil to Rotella Synthetic 5w40. Valves were checked at 15,000, no adjustments needed as it was well within spec. New DID x-ring chain and oem sprockets 2,000 miles ago. New rear sprocket bearing two weeks ago. Current tires were mounted towards the end of last season and have about 50% tread on the front and 90% on the rear.

Pictures!

Don't mind the dirt or splattered bugs. Currently I am actually using the bike on a road trip up from Ohio to Wisconsin (at 18,000 miles, estimated 20,000 for the sale). Posting from the road :v:

Looking to get somewhere in the $3,500 neighborhood in stock condition. Will be parting out the other items although we might be able to work something out if you want any of them with the bike.

contact: dietcokefiend at gmail or PM. If you want my cell, please shoot me a message and I will send it over. I just dont want the number listed on the post. Zipcode where the bike is at is 45157.

dietcokefiend fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Jun 24, 2010

dietcokefiend
Apr 28, 2004

mAlfunkti0n posted:

New Richmond I see. I grew up in Amelia, live over in Milford now.

Nice nice, interested perhaps :q:

dietcokefiend
Apr 28, 2004
I'm still tossing around the idea of if I want to give away or sell cheaply my old Olympia AST 2XL Jacket and size 40 Olympia Ranger pants. No longer fit me by a long shot, I've gotten a ton of use out of them, and feel like giving back if someone could use them.

I will get some photos of the stuff up in a bit. Pants probably have more wear than the jacket, but are still great. Biggest thing is just spending time pulling fuzz out of the leg velcro :v:. The jacket is flawless with a few smudges from about 10k of bug splatters. Both have been regularly washed after long trips and conditioned. If you want to ride in cold or rainy weather these are battle tested.

email is dietcokefiend gmail, PM me, or just reply in this thread.

dietcokefiend
Apr 28, 2004

Sepist posted:

Reposting this, dropping it to $1,200, just want to get it out of my backyard before it gets too cold :/

Where are you located?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dietcokefiend
Apr 28, 2004
EDIT: 07 SV650 SOLD!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

dietcokefiend fucked around with this message at 19:44 on Jul 7, 2016