Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
I have a new set of Alpinestars SP-2 gloves in Blue/Black/White in XL. I am selling because they are a bit too large for my hand. I have worn them a total of two times. They have no defects, no blemishes, etc, they are as good as new.

I paid $99 for them from Motorcycle Superstore. Would like to get $80 shipped for them, or pickup locally (Cincinnati) for $75.

I will post pictures later once I get them, the link below shows the exact same glove.

http://www.revzilla.com/product_images/0010/9227/Alpinestars_SP-2_Gloves_Blue_zoom.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
I feel like a total d-bag because I bought all this stuff and now I am selling because road riding was just not for me this time around (back on the dirt).

All the stuff below is within a month old. If you like it, make me an offer (be reasonable please). All are in PERFECT condition.

Scorpion Stinger perf'd leather jacket, black/blue, large size

Alpinestars SMX-5 vented boots, black w/ white logo, size 47 euro, 11-12 US

Alpinestars SP-2 leather gloves, black/blue/white, size XL

Cortech Tourmaster III soft bags

Cortech Mod Denim pants with CE approved knee armor, size 38, worn once

See all pictures @ http://picasaweb.google.com/jarred.sutherland/MotoGear

Ignore the lint looking stuff on the bags, camera on phone just isn't up to par. I will get pictures of the mod denim pants tomorrow.

Paypal accepted @ jarred DOT sutherland AT gmail DOT com

Good thing I saved all my dirt gear from the past few years. :)

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

AncientTV posted:

I am extremely interested in these, 99% sure I'll buy them come payday this week. How much are you looking for, shipped to 32223?

I can do $100 shipped if that works for you. They were $130 just a month ago when purchased.

dietcokefiend posted:

emailed you about the boots :ohdear:

Replied! (fixed spelling mistake .. RESPLIED!)

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 19:11 on Jun 23, 2010

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

NipplesTheCat posted:

Pretty interested in the gloves but cant get access to Gmail right now, how much were you looking for them?

I would like to get $80 shipped for them. They were just worn once because they were a bit too big for my hand, still not sure why I ordered the XL. New they run $99.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

AncientTV posted:

edit: I'm gonna have to be a jerk and back out, I somehow forgot that I had to pay bills this week :xd:

Sorry bud

No worries, it happens!

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

NipplesTheCat posted:

let me doublecheck all my financial stuff tomorrow, but think i should be good to go on the gloves. i'm actually interested in the soft luggage too since Ancient backed out, any chance of getting a link to a product description on a website so I can get a little more info?

http://www.tourmaster.com/xcart/catalog/Cruiser-III-Box-Saddlebags-p-308_64.html

There they are, let me know if you have any questions.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

dietcokefiend posted:

..... bike is at is 45157.

New Richmond I see. I grew up in Amelia, live over in Milford now.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

dietcokefiend posted:

Nice nice, interested perhaps :q:

I actually just got rid of my SV650 and got back into dirt riding. It is a beautiful bike though, should have no problems selling it locally.

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Forgot to mention I have a perf'd leather Scorpion Nikki (womens) jacket (color = black) in size small, worn once.

Purchased for $155, will sell shipped for $120.

(edited to correct my "well sell" idiocy)

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 15:30 on Jul 2, 2010

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
I would like to drop some of the pricing on my gear (well, actually I didn't list prices first time), I need to get these items out the door.

For the SMX-5 boots I would part with them for $165 shipped, this is quite a bit off retail.

Alpinestars SP-2 gloves : $70

Stinger jacket just sold, and I received one of the best pastries I have ever eaten along with that sale, wow, that was tasty!

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Jul 12, 2010

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Found a couple other items that never went on my SV, these are all for the first gen SV650.

Galfer stainless braided brake line for the rear brake, never installed, comes with banjo bolts and copper washers. $25 shipped

Motion Pro clutch cable - $15 shipped

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

ohwandernearer posted:

hey I want this
e-mail me at

kennedysdiefunny (at) gee-mail dot com

You have gee mail! I should make sure that it is actually gmail that you use, or is it a service called gee-mail? I sent to gmail .. hope that was you!

Nikki jacket has sold to ohwandernearer, thanks!

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Jul 3, 2010

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
If anyone is interested .. I have my SMX boots on ebay starting at 99 cents.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Alpi...f#ht_500wt_1182

Edit :

This is a bit different than what I have been selling, but I have a spare set of 48mm Kayaba dual chamber forks off a 2006 YZ250 that I would like to sell. Just the forks, no triples or anything. Fork seals will be new, forks are in great condition, just don't need two sets.

Edit : The Cortech bags are now sold.

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 03:18 on Jul 12, 2010

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib

slowspeedracer posted:

Just received them in time for this weekend, thanks a lot, they look great!

Awesome, thanks for letting me know you got them in time! Enjoy the ride!

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
Still have my large A*s SP-2 gloves in black/blue/white, XL, will sell shipped for $60.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mAlfunkti0n
May 19, 2004
Fallen Rib
All prices are shipped to the US (outside the US let me know, we will figure something out).

I sold my MX bike a couple weeks ago (more into MTB riding now, less maintenance, etc). This stuff still has a ton of life left, so I would love to see it all go to a new home.

First up is a pair of A*'s Tech 7 MX boots, size 12. Bought back I think in 08, they are used but still have tons of life left. Buckles all work perfectly, and the only damage is pictured. It doesn't cause any issues unless you prefer to look real pretty when riding.

Boots sold locally.

Chest protector sold locally.

Now a set of No Fear pants and jersey, size 38 pants, Large jersey. Bought last year. Jersey has slight discoloration on the back due to a dirt nap. No damage, pretty much like new.

Asking $40 shipped.

Front

Back

Last but not least is a set of Thor Core pants, size 38. No matching jersey, it was involved in an oil spill when transporting the bike to ride (pants were fine though, in a different area). These are a few years old and were my primary riding pants, so they do have some wear and discoloration, but still have TONS of life left.

Not sure of a good price on these, make an offer if you want them.

Front

Back

mAlfunkti0n fucked around with this message at 13:34 on May 25, 2011