Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pvt. Public
Sep 9, 2004

I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.
drat, I wish you were closer to me. I'm looking for a sport tourer and that one looks pretty ace.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt. Public
Sep 9, 2004

Tsaven Nava posted:

IT IS OURS OURS OURS ALL OURS

And when I say "Ours", I mean "Modify_Evolution's". Getting details on shipping quotes now. Anyone have any other ideas on how to transfer more money to BlueBayou that doesn't involved taking it in the pooper from Paypal?

Cashier's check is the best way, really.

Pvt. Public
Sep 9, 2004

^^^ I'd love to give that jacket and pants a whirl while they still fit me. I'll PM you as well.

I've got a FirstGear MeshTex jacket in 2XL (maybe a Tall? I'll check when I get home.) to get rid of. I've worn it while riding once and I just cannot stand the color. It is the electric blue color (seen here) and it is $25 + shipping.

Pvt. Public fucked around with this message at 21:59 on Sep 6, 2011

Pvt. Public
Sep 9, 2004

I've got a FirstGear MeshTex jacket in 2XL Tall to get rid of. I've worn it while riding once and I just cannot stand the color. It is the electric blue color ([url=http://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/productDetail.do;jsessionid=510B0909C7C027A1E46F43563D1E3498?webCatId=61&webTypeId=235&navTitle=Apparel-StreetGear&navType=closeout&prodFamilyId=26587&stockId=218753&ref=sho]seen here[/url) and I would like to get $25 + shipping.

Also, I've got a $75 gift card to BikeBandit. I'd like to get $70 for the code.

PM or email stupid doo doo head at gmail.

Pvt. Public
Sep 9, 2004

I have a pair of FirstGear something-or-other at home. I think they are XL (but were too small for me, so probably close for a large), but I'll check tonight and let you know.

Pvt. Public
Sep 9, 2004

Another go at unloading some stuff:

I've got a FirstGear MeshTex jacket in 2XL Tall to get rid of. I've worn it while riding once and I just cannot stand the color (but man I love the jacket). It is the electric blue color (seen here) and I would like to get $25 + shipping.

And a pair of TourMaster Cold-Tex gloves in Black in XL. Brand new with the tags still on in the plastic bag they shipped in. I'd like $30 + shipping.

Also, I've got a $75 gift card to BikeBandit. I'd like to get $65.

PM or email stupid doo doo head at gmail.

Pvt. Public fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Oct 23, 2011

Pvt. Public
Sep 9, 2004

Well, I have a couple interested parties locally, but people flake a lot and more exposure never hurts.

I'm selling my 2010 Honda Shadow Phantom. Completely stock, except for the addition of the tall Honda passenger backrest/mount plates and black finish mirrors to replace the stupid stock chrome ones. I've also added a Vista Cruise pressure-clamp style throttle lock. Bike will come with a pair of Tour Master Cruiser III box saddlebags in XL (unused) and a Cruiser III sissy bar bag in XL (cooler bag insert and small internal case are unused). You'll need to buy mounts for the saddlebags. The sissy bar bag is so huge I've never needed the saddlebags. As you can see in the picture, I mount it backwards and use it as a backrest.

Bike is located in Champaign, IL.

$5300

You can reach me via PM or stupid doo doo head at the gmail for more info.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt. Public
Sep 9, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLwe7UqUX7k