Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

OptimusMatrix posted:

I have a https://www.newenough.com gift card worth $334. They sell protective gear and parts and they're pretty competitive when it comes to prices and a great company to deal with. I sent in my helmet for a warranty issue and they just emailed me a gift card for the full price of the helmet. I no longer have my bike though so I have no use for a giftcard that is for motorcycle stuff. Make me an offer on it if you want it.

Had you posted this before I ordered my gear I would have been interested.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

frozenphil posted:

No reserve it and start it at $0. You're going to throw it out anyway, might as well see what the market will bear and get something out of it.

Put it on craigslist in the barter section. Trade it for a blow job.

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

needknees posted:

Selling Sidi Vertigos, size 44 euro. Used but still in decent shape. My feet much prefer A*... gone to those for race, street, and dirt boots now.

$100 shipped!

Can you get some pics to show wear?

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004
FREE RIGHT HAND MEDIUM SIZE GLOVE YOU PAY SHIPPING

Long story short I lost the other glove. Maybe one of you, or someone you know has lost a right hand glove and wants to put together a non matching pair. Or maybe you or someone you know only has 1 arm. Whatever the case, if anyone wants it they can pick it up free in Amherst. I can ship but you'll have to pay for that. I think it will fit in a flat rate box so it would be about $5 or $6.

The brand of the glove is Fammz. There is a tag on it that says schoeller keprotec. Size is M/9.

Gone.

Drunk Pledge Driver fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Apr 27, 2011

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

FieryMatrix posted:

Got a rip in a similar looking righthanded glove so I'll take that off your hand :rimshot:

Let me know how I should send you my address and PayPal.

Sent you my info.

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

hayden. posted:

Are there no registration/titling costs where you live? In Texas anyway I essentially pay sales tax with every used vehicle I buy, even from private parties.

He's in New Hampshire so no, lucky SOB. I'm a state south, we're called Taxachusetts :(

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

Crayvex posted:

Anyone want this aftermarket muffler that came with my 02 Yamaha R6? I don't have any use for it as it doesn't just "slip on" and quite frankly my bike already sounds awesome.

You pay shipping, I get more garage space.

So if it doesn't just slip on, how are you supposed to connect it? Can you snap a pic of the connecting end? My friend hit me on my bike yesterday and the exhaust got smushed so I could use a cheap replacement if I could find a way to jerry rig it.

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

BigRedCat posted:

/\ Maybe, it's my size and I have a blue bike. Can you tell me what model it is? I like reading reviews.

Stage

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

AncientTV posted:

For what it's worth, I have the same jacket (color, too!) and it's a fantastic bit of kit.

Agreed. I have the same jacket in black and it's great. Actually my 2 piece suit has the same looking jacket too, just missing the internal liner zippers, back protector pocket, internal pockets and chest pad pockets. Held up fine when my buddy hit me and I dumped the bike.

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

kylej posted:

Selling my Shift Vertex leather jacket in white (size Small). Bought from SportBikeTrackGear earlier in the year. Used two or three times only, I prefer textile for cooler temperatures. No rips, tears, sweat stains, marks, bug splatters, scuffs, etc, etc. Looks and smells like new. All internal linings included.

Revzilla video overview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e52-9YOHaQw&t=0m20s

Originally cost $500, bought at closeout for $300, asking $230 shipped.

Paypal only. PM or reply here. Thanks.

What chest size does small equate to?

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

kylej posted:

12/31/11 - Jacket is now on eBay with no reserve. http://www.ebay.com/itm/220924155816?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1156

Selling my Shift Vertex leather jacket in white (size Small). Bought from SportBikeTrackGear earlier in the year. Used two or three times only, I prefer textile for cooler temperatures. No rips, tears, sweat stains, marks, bug splatters, scuffs, etc, etc. Looks and smells like new. All internal linings included.

Revzilla video overview - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e52-9YOHaQw&t=0m20s

Originally cost $500, bought at closeout for $300, asking $230 shipped.

Paypal only. PM or reply here. Thanks.

Didn't realize you threw this up on ebay. Couldn't justify the $230 price when I have a black A* jacket that is virtually the same thing. At under $200 I would have snagged it.

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004
I might have some barely used AGV Sport gloves but they are a small medium. I'll have to go through my old gear bag to make sure I still have them.

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004
Just looked and I found em. I can snap a pic for you some time tomorrow. Won't be able to get em out till Wednesday most likely.

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

Fiendish Dr. Wu posted:

Rad. Email sent.

edit: and payment sent. Thanks!

And still looking for gloves. Really don't want to spend much more than 20 bucks but I guess it depends on the gloves.

Sent you a PM with the pics of the gloves and what not. Didn't notice the $20 part so I'm sending you another PM.

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

Gnaghi posted:

Probably because you can barely move in it so you get dragged along the sea floor bottom. Like in Abyss.

Content lol:

This is still for sale, $80 or best offer. It has no armor, but it'd make a good "regular" leather jacket I guess.

You sure that's not for chicks considering how long the arms are in comparison to the torso? I honestly have no idea how women's gear sizing works so I could be wrong.

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

Shift Redline pants, size 34. Just a tad big for me, 32 would've been perfect. They're in great condition, I got them off ebay so I can't attest to whether they're new or used. Asking $130 shipped.

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

Dattserberg posted:

Can you do $100 shipped to 48835?

No. I've got interested local buyers. The price is pretty firm. You won't find a cheaper pair of quality leather pants for less in that size.

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

Dattserberg posted:

I can do $130 shipped then if your local stuff doesn't work out.

I will probably take you up on that since the local people are taking their drat time getting back to me.

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

Nitramster posted:

Just a headsup I still have those Sp-2's I posted earlier, really need some 32x32 riding pants.

I'll take them. How much with shipping to 01002 and where should I paypal? What kind of riding pants are you looking for? I have a pair of size 32 Alpinestars A-10 leather and textile pants I'm looking to unload.

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

Nitramster posted:

Maybe we can work a deal for both? Hold off on the payment for the gloves. My email is my username at gmail, think you could send me some pics of the pants with a price for each and both? Is the size true to a 32x32 levi/wrangler?

Edit: Hurp Derp, it's a leather/textile hybrid pant, looks very cool.

Seems to be. I wear 32x30 for Levi's and most other jeans and they bunch up a little on the legs on me even while riding. They don't have length measurements (other than regular version and tall for some models) but if you check the A* size charts they should be pretty much perfect for your pant size/height.

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

Nitramster posted:

Just an update for the thread, we've agreed on a trade and have both shipped our stuff out (Mine regrettably a couple days later than his, I am shame.)

Gloves came in today. They look good and fit great. Thanks again.

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

Nitramster posted:

Excellent. The pants are.. weird, I can't tell if they are tight or if I just need to get used to them. (or if I just need to shave my legs or get some undergarments or something, I am hairy) They feel good everywhere, but it's like they are pulled against the front of my knees too hard.

Off the derail I can't believe how well USPS works, we got our stuff in 2 days across the country. Even the lady at the counter told me monday was the earliest possible.

Cheers for the deal :cheers:

Sometimes the tops of the padding folds in and hurts the top of my knee. Get your hands in there and you'll see what I mean. Just need to straighten it out and readjust and you'll be good. This has happened to me on all A* pants I've owned.

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

n8r posted:

Are you sure your bike doesn't think the kickstand is down?

I was going to ask that earlier but for some reason I didn't post. The bike would likely lurch forward and stall out if it was indeed some kind of clutch problem, I think.

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

SaNChEzZ posted:

Still have this stuff, take $10 off the price of everything if you want it.

Did you ever find out what bulb type the HID uses?

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004
EDIT: Nevermind it's sold

Drunk Pledge Driver fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Sep 17, 2012

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004
I just listed my brand new in box Gro Pro 3 White with remote for sale in SA-Mart: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3529029

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Pledge Driver
Nov 10, 2004

Mcqueen posted:

Pants received, thanks Lobo.

For some reason my A* jacket zipper doesn't match up to the A* pants but that's hardly your fault...

If the jacket or pants were from a 2-pc suit and the other part wasn't then the zippers won't line up.