Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fangs404
Dec 20, 2004

I time bomb.
I discussed my bent wheel here (you can see some pictures there). I don't live near a place that could fix it, so it wound up being cheaper for me to just buy a used wheel on eBay than to pay shipping to/from a place that could fix it. The new wheel came in, and it had a used Metzeler MEZ4 120/60 ZR17 (with some tread left on it) mounted. I took it to the shop and had them swap tires, so what you'd receive is my bent wheel with the MEZ4 mounted on it. Here are some pictures (click them for bigger versions):

I'd like to get $100 shipped (via PayPal), but I'm definitely willing to entertain offers! PM me or email me a gcfairch@gmail.com.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fangs404
Dec 20, 2004

I time bomb.
I'm selling a bunch of Under Armour compression T-shirts in size XL and M. Telling you guys about it because they're awesome for riding. Never done a track day, but I imagine they'd be especially great then.

Fangs404
Dec 20, 2004

I time bomb.

Fangs404 posted:

I discussed my bent wheel here (you can see some pictures there). I don't live near a place that could fix it, so it wound up being cheaper for me to just buy a used wheel on eBay than to pay shipping to/from a place that could fix it. The new wheel came in, and it had a used Metzeler MEZ4 120/60 ZR17 (with some tread left on it) mounted. I took it to the shop and had them swap tires, so what you'd receive is my bent wheel with the MEZ4 mounted on it. Here are some pictures (click them for bigger versions):

I'd like to get $100 shipped (via PayPal), but I'm definitely willing to entertain offers! PM me or email me a gcfairch@gmail.com.

Still have this bad boy if anyone's interested.

Fangs404
Dec 20, 2004

I time bomb.
Last summer was my first riding season. I love in Iowa where gear stores basically don't exist, so I had to buy all my gear online. Unfortunately, I bought 2 pairs of pants a size too small. Since the new season is getting closer, I went ahead and reordered the pants in the correct size and am selling my old pants.

Both pairs of pants are in absolutely mint condition. I've never been down, and there are no snags or tears or anything.

Tour Master Flex pants - size S

These pants are amazing. They're the jack of all trades. Great in super hot weather (I used them over summer when I was riding in Dallas), and great in cold weather with the liners. They're $180 shipped pretty much everywhere online, so I'm asking $140 shipped.

Sliders 4.0 Kevlar jeans - size 30x32

I originally posted about these here. They're great jeans with a ton of Kevlar coverage. Also, since these are the 4.0 jeans, they do support knee armor which is a big plus. These go for $89 shipped ($80 + $9 shipping), so I'm asking $60 shipped.

I'll gladly take PayPal (gcfairch@gmail.com), and I ship really fast. Let me know if you have any questions!

[edit]
The Sliders jeans have been sold (wow, that was fast!)

Fangs404 fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Jan 30, 2012

Fangs404
Dec 20, 2004

I time bomb.

Scrapez posted:

Not sure what part of Iowa you are in but J&P Cycles has tons of riding gear. It's in Anamosa, IA. Worth checking out if you're semi-close.

Wow, this is actually great to know. I'm in Iowa City, and the store in IC sucks (but has a decent bike selection), and McGrath up in Cedar Rapids has a solid bike and helmet selection, but the rest of their gear selection leaves something to be desired.

Fangs404
Dec 20, 2004

I time bomb.
I recently picked up a new jacket that has a waterproof liner, and to help fund it, I'm selling my Icon Hooligan 2 and back protector. I've never been down, so both items are in perfect condition. The Stryker can actually replace the dual-density back protection included with the jacket (which is why I bought it).

Icon Hooligan 2 Mesh Jacket - size M

This is a great jacket for hot weather. I used it last summer in Dallas, and it handled the Texas heat no problem (the white color helps a lot). There's a full-sleeve thermal liner that you can use when it gets chillier. The jacket goes for $180 shipped online, so I'm asking $150 shipped.

Icon Stryker CE Back Protector

This goes for $90 shipped online, so I'm asking $70 shipped.

Let me know if you have any questions!

SOLD

Fangs404 fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Feb 15, 2012

Fangs404
Dec 20, 2004

I time bomb.
These are still available!

Fangs404 posted:

Last summer was my first riding season. I love in Iowa where gear stores basically don't exist, so I had to buy all my gear online. Unfortunately, I bought 2 pairs of pants a size too small. Since the new season is getting closer, I went ahead and reordered the pants in the correct size and am selling my old pants.

Both pairs of pants are in absolutely mint condition. I've never been down, and there are no snags or tears or anything.

These pants are amazing. They're the jack of all trades. Great in super hot weather (I used them over summer when I was riding in Dallas), and great in cold weather with the liners. They're $180 shipped pretty much everywhere online, so I'm asking $140 shipped.

Fangs404 fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Feb 15, 2012

Fangs404
Dec 20, 2004

I time bomb.
These are still available! Make me offers!

These pants are amazing. They're the jack of all trades. Great in super hot weather (I used them over summer when I was riding in Dallas), and great in cold weather with the liners. I'm selling them because they're 1 size too small for me (I needed medium talls). They're $180 shipped pretty much everywhere online, so I'm asking $140 shipped.

Fangs404
Dec 20, 2004

I time bomb.
Craptacular, I'm interested in the gloves and tank bag. Can you give me the model names for each?

Fangs404
Dec 20, 2004

I time bomb.

Fangs404 posted:

These are still available! Make me offers!

These pants are amazing. They're the jack of all trades. Great in super hot weather (I used them over summer when I was riding in Dallas), and great in cold weather with the liners. I'm selling them because they're 1 size too small for me (I needed medium talls). They're $180 shipped pretty much everywhere online, so I'm asking $140 shipped.

These are still available! Price dropped to $130. They're perfect for summer riding!

SOLD

Fangs404 fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Mar 19, 2012

Fangs404
Dec 20, 2004

I time bomb.

kgibson posted:

Fangs, can I use those as a pair of over-pants or will they not fit over a pair of jeans? I'm about 5'9" and wear a 31x~31.

As long as the thermal liner isn't in, yeah. I've actually used them as overpants for my jeans lots. They'd fit you perfectly if you normally wear a 31x31.

Fangs404
Dec 20, 2004

I time bomb.
I just listed a 1st gen SV front wheel with a bent lip on eBay. I don't have a shop around here that can fix it, and it was gonna cost more to ship it and have it repaired than to buy a new used wheel. If you're lucky enough to live by a place that can fix it, this ought to be a solid deal.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/280870647749?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Fangs404
Dec 20, 2004

I time bomb.
AGV Sport black Suzuki perforated leather jacket size 46

I'm selling an AGV Sports black Suzuki perforated leather jacket. It's a size 46 (see the size chart for exact specifications). The jacket has CE elbow and shoulder armor as well as a nice back pad. It also has a removable vest for when it gets colder. It's in great shape and has never been involved in a wreck. I'm just selling it because I don't use it much anymore. Due to the perforation, it moves a ton of air and is perfectly suitable as a summer riding jacket.

asking price: $150 shipped
SOLD

brown Icon Super Duty 4 motorcycle boots size 11

I'm selling a pair of brown Icon Super Duty 4 motorcycle boots, size 11. They're in essentially perfect condition and have never been involved in a wreck. I'm just selling them because I don't use them anymore. They feature a buckle to keep laces tucked away, and rubber shifter knobs. They're very comfortable on and off the bike. These fit true to size.

price: $60 shipped
SOLD

Fangs404 fucked around with this message at 16:35 on Jun 15, 2013

Fangs404
Dec 20, 2004

I time bomb.

Monkey Wrangler posted:

I'm interested but think the jacket may be a little big. Where are you located? If you're in Socal it'd be great to meet up.

Dang, unfortunately I'm in NM. Otherwise, I'd happily meet up.

What are your dimensions? Chest/height/waist? I'm 6'1", 175ish, 42" chest, and it fits quite comfortably on me, maybe just a tad big. If you're near my dimensions or a little bigger, it'd fit just fine. I think the size chart that I posted is off, or maybe it's for their newer jackets. The size 46 that they quote in that size chart would swallow me whole.

Fangs404 fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Jun 3, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fangs404
Dec 20, 2004

I time bomb.

Fangs404 posted:

AGV Sport black Suzuki perforated leather jacket size 46

I'm selling an AGV Sports black Suzuki perforated leather jacket. It's a size 46 (see the size chart for exact specifications). The jacket has CE elbow and shoulder armor as well as a nice back pad. It also has a removable vest for when it gets colder. It's in great shape and has never been involved in a wreck. I'm just selling it because I don't use it much anymore. Due to the perforation, it moves a ton of air and is perfectly suitable as a summer riding jacket.

asking price: $150 shipped

brown Icon Super Duty 4 motorcycle boots size 11

I'm selling a pair of brown Icon Super Duty 4 motorcycle boots, size 11. They're in essentially perfect condition and have never been involved in a wreck. I'm just selling them because I don't use them anymore. They feature a buckle to keep laces tucked away, and rubber shifter knobs. They're very comfortable on and off the bike. These fit true to size.

price: $60 shipped

I dropped prices.

Fangs404 fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Jun 7, 2013