Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

That website has the best slogan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

God drat that's a nice bike. If it wouldn't rape me for insurance costs (and bike costs) I'd totally bite. My friend's brother has a Triple after having an R6 and hasn't looked back. You'll have a blast with it. :)

Out of curiosity, how much did you want for it? Unless I'm completely blind and retarded and can't read. :downs:

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

God drat that bike is awesome. I tried to get my dad to buy it but no luck. :(

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

I have some stuff for sale that's just taking up space in my room:

- Alpinestars SP2 gloves (Large) in black: $50 + shipping. These are practically new; I bought a pair of XL of the same kind to replace these because they were a bit tight.

- Sedici textile waterproof pants with thermal liner (size 30) - $50 + shipping

- Sedici leather gloves (full gauntlet) - XL (fits a bit bigger but not quite an XXL) - $30 + shipping

All gear is in great shape. I can take pictures upon request.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

deadlinguo posted:

Could I see pics of the Sedici pants and gloves?

I take pretty good care of my gear and they haven't seen pavement. I'm wearing a two piece leather suit right now with the XL A* SP2's and got a rain suit for bad weather so I don't need these anymore. The gloves cost me $110 and the pants cost me $160 originally. Just looking to give them a good home.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Zubumafoo posted:

I'm interested in the A* gloves. Can I get a couple pictures?

bottom left picture's index finger is actually the tip of a guitar stand, not a thread.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

xovaan@gmail.com

I love my XL ones. Hope these work for you! I should be able to have these go out today after class. (around 1 or 2pm)

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Zubumafoo posted:

Whoops, forgot to ask how much for shipping to 02341.

Edit: Paypal sent. I sent $60, hopefully that will cover fees and shipping. If not, let me know and I can send the balance. Also PMed you shipping info.

I saw that so I went with the fastest shipping available + tracking!

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Some Joe Rocket Mesh pants that have been sitting in my room forever. Got them with my bike. 30 + shipping takes them.

Aside from the wear shown they're in pretty good shape, especially considering that they're in compliance with the stuffing and upholstered and stuffed articles act.

Knot My President! fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Feb 3, 2012

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Glad you like them! I'm loving mine a lot. :)

Up for sale is a pair of Dainese P103 non-perforated leather pants with A&G Pucks in size 48. I'll upload pictures when requested. They're in pretty good shape: Three very small spots/blemishes on the right inner thigh but never seen pavement. Since I purchased these I've conditioned them bi-monthly with Lexol conditioner and they're looking ~fabulous~.

I'm looking for $160 + shipping.

If you're a 30-32 waist these should fit you perfectly-- 33-34 if you're looking for something that says "daddy likes leather"

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Shimrod posted:

Can I get a picture? And are you willing to ship to Australia?

Would probably cost a fuckton to ship to Australia, honsetly. I'm willing if you're willing to pay the shipping though. Gonna upload pictures tomorrow!

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

What's your, uh, zipcode? (has Australia figured out zoning yet?) so I can figure out the shipping rate when I'm at the post office tomorrow. I can't ship them until Tuesday though if it's cool (that's when my new pants are coming in; I'm actually regularly wearing these ones right now and like them a lot, just not at the size they're at. Hah)

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Shimrod posted:

Yeah, we have, haha - postcode is 4341. Town is Laidley in the state of Queensland.

Looks like it will be about $80 for shipping to get there priority with tracking. The other option on the postal website seem to be for smaller packages or (even more) ridiculously expensive for some reason. :(

I did just get an offer locally for $180 for them but if you don't mind sinking the shipping fees I don't mind carting them off to you since you have first dibs!

Knot My President! fucked around with this message at 22:45 on Feb 3, 2012

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

No problem. :) Sorry it sucks to ship stuff overseas. :(

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

They're not bad at all. Still the powerband of a v-twin so it's completely manageable, even in the lower gears. Really the only differences are in 60-100 and torque wheelies. An SV650 or 650r will still hit 60 in under 4 seconds

Knot My President! fucked around with this message at 10:34 on Mar 15, 2012

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

What will you let them go for? Those are exactly my size. I'm wearing them in 11 right now and while I love them they are definitely too small.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Selling my Dainese Alien pants in size 52 Tall. I'm 32x35 in my jean size and these fit great. I'd say anybody from 32x33 to 34x36 could wear these comfortably.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/mcy/2966666021.html

How does $300 + shipping sound? (Shipping is usually around $15 after priority, tracking and insurance at USPS. So $315 shipped?

I'll also trade for a pair of Dainese perforated pants with pucks in size 50. (I'm in located in the Bay area near Santa Cruz)

Also selling a pair of Alpinestars SP-2 in XL. I had a pair of Large and they were too small so I sold them here and bought some in XL since I loved them. XL is still too small so I'm gonna sell them and get a pair in XXL, probably. :v:

Great shape. Pics on interest. $50 shipped sound good?

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Olde Weird Tip posted:

Selling the Bandit. Want NEED a DRZ

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/mcy/2980996162.html

$3800 is the average joe off the street price. I'll go a bit lower for a goon.

Man, why can't you be in the Bay Area! All the Bandits around here are absolutely bags of rear end. :smith:

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

My frail, pasty nerd frame would probably wither away under that much exposure to the moderate spring climate of your native area. :goleft:

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Welp, might as well post this here too. :smith:

http://bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=397927

Xovaan posted:

Hey everyone, I'm currently selling my SV650

This is the bike when I got it:

http://www.bayarearidersforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=382922

For sale is my 1999 Suzuki SV650. The bike is mechanically in great shape. Fresh carb rebuild and sync, new petcock, body kit to reduce wind on the highway (was an N model), Pilot Road 3 tires (~3000mi), and new brakes (<2000mi). This is my daily rider and I put about 200 miles a week on it.

Recently inspected by two mechanics, both said it needs nothing-- it's ready to ride.

-Never dropped
-Body kit could use a repaint. The fairings have scratches from the bike it came off of
-Entire front end (calipers, rotors, forks, etc) from a 2007 GSXR750. Work great and stop on a dime with almost no effort.
-Kawasaki 636 rear shock with about 8k miles on it)
-r6 throttle tube
-Vaportech gauge
-1999 engine replaced with a 2006 and currently has about 10,000 miles
-Yoshimura Exhaust with Dynojet kit
-Motoslider frame sliders
-Hella HID modules. These are real HID's with proper cutoff and lumen output. They won't blind other drivers and offer plenty of light. The modules retail for about $180/each without any hardware or ballasts (total setup new was over $600 after bulbs!) will also include two extra bulbs
-Pitbull 15/47 sprockets with 520 x-ring chain from SVracing (just installed!)
-Michelin Pilot Road 3's with 90% tread left
-Rearset Risers (1" up and 1" back)

This bike is perfect for somebody looking for something fun that they don't have to worry about scuffing.

So why am I selling? It's cramped for my 35" inseam and I just bought a Bandit. SV's make me fold like an accordion.

Needs:
-front turn signals (sitting in a box)
-the horn (sitting in box)
-gauge resets when the bike is parked. probably a loose power wire
-if you want, a new matching lock set. sometimes if you don't turn the key all the way when starting it cranks but doesn't fire. not really an issue though

That's it. I also have the original rear suspension, an extra wiring harness, the OEM tool kit, and headlight assembly with the bike if you want to convert back to naked. The chain is lubed every week (approximately 200 miles) and oil is changed every service interval or sooner. I've put over $2000 into repairs in this thing (exhaust, rejet / carb clean and sync, tires, body kit, chain and sprockets, etc) without stopping to realize that I was learning more about Yoga than motorcycling while riding.

Because of the mileage, preventative repairs, and services done in the last six months I'm looking for around $3000. Roughly. Price is very flexible and I am open to any offers since I need this gone now that I have another bike. I won't turn down any offers, but no lowballers. The bike is a runner and a daily driver and eats up miles. Comes with a cover as well as the small box of parts.

See these legs? Look at these goddamned legs. Like a ripped ballerina I am. A very cramped, ripped ballerina.

I am horrible with the Internet so you will have a better chance of contacting me through my email at xovaan@gmail.com

Thanks for reading,

-Sean

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

I have a 50 Dainese jacket and I'm 6'2" and I have to wear full gauntlets and even then they barely fit over the sleeves. :geno:

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Z3n posted:

I'd love to buy it but my arms would be a bit too long, because I'm 5'11 with the Neanderthal build.

As opposed to a knee and/or thigh build, like me.

oh my god that was so bad i am so sorry

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

That's definitely a vacuum leak somewhere. Revving the bike and having the idle settle down to something above what it normally should is a telltale sign.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

My friend's SV650's engine in norcal went kaboom, likely to an oil pump issue. If anyone knows of a cheap engine for sale (99-'07, meaning single spark plug per cylinder setup) lemme know!

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

I'm selling my Dainese Delta pants. They still smell and look new but I have a 'stich now so I don't think I'll ever be a leather daddy again. :smith:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/mcy/3274324785.html

Open to any offers. I just don't wanna put them on eBay because they commie bastards take 10% out of every sale.

http://imgur.com/a/z2qyA

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Yeah, my true waist is a 33" with a 35" inseam and I'd say so. 52 was way too big on me and the leather can always break in. I definitely never had a problem with length because the ankle was always covered by my Vertigos anyway.

Just checked the Dainese sizing chart on Revzilla. It lists a Size 50 as being a 34 inch waist too so there's that. :)

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Sale is pending. He's coming over to my sperg lair to try them on next weekend and if the sale falls through they'll be back up for sale. :)

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Ghostnuke posted:

Xovaan is an AAAAAA++++ bro. Would bro from again.

Anyone on the fence about Dainese stuff should definitely buy it. I had no idea how much my old pants sucked until I put these on. Seriously. No woman has cradled my balls more tenderly.

:allears: sorry about spergin' on you about biekz and stuff bro. Being glutened and socially awkward at the same time sucks majorly.

Also remember: wash the UnderArmour compression leggings in cold water with no detergent and air dry! And get an SV650 etc.

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

edit: withdrawn for moment

Knot My President! fucked around with this message at 19:40 on Oct 16, 2013

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

Selling an '01 Bandit 1200 K&L petcock rebuild kit. Didn't fix my broken petcock so I'm selling it to somebody who it might! They're $40+ shipping new so I'm thinking $30 shipped and you get the old petcock if you want to salvage parts!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knot My President!
Jan 10, 2005

I'll trade you the Bandit for it :allears: