Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MourningGlory
Sep 26, 2005

Heaven knows we'll soon be dust.
College Slice
Up for sale:
Joe Rocket Alter Ego 2.0 Textile/Mesh Jacket
Size Medium, Gun/Black color, includes rain liner. I trimmed about an inch off the top of the back protector to keep it from hitting my helmet when tucked down (I don't have a neck, you see), but this shouldn't affect its functioning at all. Beyond that, the jacket is in perfect condition, as I bought it last October and only wore it 4 times.
NewEnough's prices for this jacket is $202.99.

Joe Rocket Alter Ego 2.0 Textile/Mesh Overpants
Size Large, also includes rain liner. Also purchased last October and also in perfect condition, due to being worn only 4 times.
NewEnough's price is $159.99.

This gear combo is good for all but the very hottest or very coldest riding and I wouldn't be selling it if I hadn't put weight back on and outgrown them over the winter. Considering that these items are nearly indistinguishable from 100% new, I'd like to get $160 shipped for the jacket and $120 shipped for the pants, but that's negotiable, of course.

MourningGlory fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Jun 7, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningGlory
Sep 26, 2005

College Slice
This is really tentative, but I'm considering getting rid of my 09 CBR600RR with C-ABS (~600 miles, mint condition, some extras thrown in). Riding a 600 supersport on the street around here is just an exercise in constant frustration for me and I'd like something a little more friendly for long distance riding.

Ideally I would like to trade for a recent model sport-touring bike, like a VFR, Sprint ST or something along those lines. ABS is a huge plus. PM me if you'd like to discuss.

MourningGlory
Sep 26, 2005

College Slice

hayden. posted:

Wrong thread for this, but why didn't you like it? Uncomfortable?

To be brief, it's a race bike looking for a race track. I have nothing against going fast, but that's not what I want to do all the time. The bike, however, isn't happy unless it's going fast and being flogged.

MourningGlory
Sep 26, 2005

College Slice
I put my 09 CBR600RR with ABS on CL:
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/1844006802.html

The price is set kinda high, $9000, but that is, of course, all kinds of negotiable.

MourningGlory
Sep 26, 2005

College Slice
I'm selling my solid white Shoei X-11 helmet, size XXL. I purchased it new in the fall of 08. It's never been wrecked or dropped, but it has a few minor scuffs on the paint from use, which could be easily touched up or covered with graphics. The interior fabric shows some pilling from contact with my beard, and there's a small square missing from the top forehead bit of the removable headliner, where I attempted to eliminate a hotspot (the actual foam liner of the helmet itself is completely untouched). All vents and visor hinges function perfectly. Overall, the helmet is in really good shape and has many years of use left in it. I no longer wear it, since I replaced it with another Shoei that fits my mutant cranium better.

Included are 3 visors: 1 clear (2 minor scratches), 1 dark smoke (perfect) and 1 clear Pinlock visor with the Pinlock insert, also perfect). The breath/nose deflector insert, the chin curtain and the carry bag are also included.

I have no idea what a used helmet is worth, so PM me with an offer if interested.