Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
I'm looking for the rear seat cover for a 1994-97 Honda VFR 750. I'm not sure if the 90-93 uses the same part, but if it does I'll take it too. Want red, but willing to consider anything that works.

Also interested in mirrors.

...and the exhaust that flips to the left side to show off that glorious single-sided swingarm, but I'm getting ahead of myself here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
Where in cali are you? Near torrance? I'd like to try those pants on.

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!

Surging Santorum posted:

Spidi solid leather pants

I've had these for a few years. They don't really go with the rest of my gear anymore. Never been down. Size 48 - I have a 33 inch waist and a 33 inch inseam (go ahead and laugh at my attempts to find properly fitting pants of any kind) and these fit as perfectly as its going to get. Also $75 shipped.

dude sorry I didn't get back to you again, can you shoot me an email at gmail so I can ask a few more questions and maybe arrange a time for me to tryon / pick up? its my username.

Nitramster fucked around with this message at 09:25 on Jan 8, 2012

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
Funny enough I came in to post a pair of large black alpinestars SP2's as well, the thumb is a little short and tight all round. Good as a M/L size. I'm in so Cal offering the same price 50+shipping.

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
Just in case anyone missed it I do have a pair of AlpineStars SP2's in large as well, for 50 shipped, they have a little more wear than Xovanns, those stupid logos in the palm and on the pinky peel of easy, and the knuckles are a little dull from being stored, pics on request. I bought them from a guy without trying them on the bars, big mistake, but they are still nice.

Nitramster fucked around with this message at 22:01 on Feb 3, 2012

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
Do either of your zip together pieces have the other side of the zipper wih fabric still attached? take it to a tailor and have them remove the zipper from the other piece and sew in the compatable side from the other. Problem solved.

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
or check craigslist for a cheap 1 piece!

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
I still have a pair of very lightly used Alpinestars SP-2 gloves in black I offered for 50 at the same time as the other forum member earlier, they are large but they run small, so their a loose medium probably.

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!

iwentdoodie posted:

Anyone selling gloves size med or a smallish large, or a pair of wp pants or decent over pants sized large?

I still have my Alpinestars SP-2's in large (which are by every account closer to medium/large) they retail for 100 I'm selling for 50+shipping. Excellent gloves, I tried them and I let my uncle use them for a little bit too, but they were just a bit too small for both of us. Pics reflect the wear on the rubber wrist pads from grabbing handles and the sp-2 and alpinestars rubber logos are wearing off too, they weren't put on with anything it seems. The velcro strap is really cool, it can either go tight to your wrist or over your jacket sleeve. Really cool design, and only 1 strap per glove.

I REALLY wish I fit these, they are leagues above the Cycle Gear gloves I settled for. I also wouldn't mind trading these+cash for some riding pants in 32x32.

Nitramster fucked around with this message at 18:26 on Mar 17, 2012

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!

americanzero4128 posted:

Nitramster, where are you located, and are those gloves more of a winter glove, or a summer glove? I'm looking for a pair of gloves but don't want something that is the equivalent of wearing mittens in the summer. Right now I'm wearing an old pair of leather work gloves.

They are not a winter glove, they are your everyday glove, they are slightly perfed. I have not ridden in the summer yet, so IDK how they would be in 90+ degrees, but temp wise they were great in 60-80. I'm in 90501 (Torrance, CA)

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!

XYLOPAGUS posted:

I have some pretty small man-hands, so I think these would fit me. $55 shipped to 93560?

Shippings a little more than 5 dollars, plus paypal, 57 and I'll ship them out monday? It's my username @ gmail if so.

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!

americanzero4128 posted:

I am interested in these but had some bills come up this month. If you still have them, I'd be interested in getting a bit more information from you about them (and hopefully buying them from you) in ~10 days when I get paid again. If you get someone else that can send the money immediately then please don't hold onto them for me. Just didn't want to leave you hanging.

If xylo doesn't commit this week then yea you can have them. What other info do you need?

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
No worries, XLYO, where you at?

Also, I would go in a store to try on gloves, you can't rely on a sizing chart.

Edit: No worries tiny hands, I mean X.

Nitramster fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Mar 28, 2012

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
Just a headsup I still have those Sp-2's I posted earlier, really need some 32x32 riding pants.

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!

Drunk Pledge Driver posted:

I'll take them. How much with shipping to 01002 and where should I paypal? What kind of riding pants are you looking for? I have a pair of size 32 Alpinestars A-10 leather and textile pants I'm looking to unload.

Maybe we can work a deal for both? Hold off on the payment for the gloves. My email is my username at gmail, think you could send me some pics of the pants with a price for each and both? Is the size true to a 32x32 levi/wrangler?

Edit: Hurp Derp, it's a leather/textile hybrid pant, looks very cool.

Nitramster fucked around with this message at 06:00 on Apr 22, 2012

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!

Drunk Pledge Driver posted:

Seems to be. I wear 32x30 for Levi's and most other jeans and they bunch up a little on the legs on me even while riding. They don't have length measurements (other than regular version and tall for some models) but if you check the A* size charts they should be pretty much perfect for your pant size/height.

Just an update for the thread, we've agreed on a trade and have both shipped our stuff out (Mine regrettably a couple days later than his, I am shame.)

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
Excellent. The pants are.. weird, I can't tell if they are tight or if I just need to get used to them. (or if I just need to shave my legs or get some undergarments or something, I am hairy) They feel good everywhere, but it's like they are pulled against the front of my knees too hard.

Off the derail I can't believe how well USPS works, we got our stuff in 2 days across the country. Even the lady at the counter told me monday was the earliest possible.

Cheers for the deal :cheers:

VVV Edit: AH, I think I know what you mean, my jacket does the same at the shoulder armor. Thanks for the tip. VVV

Nitramster fucked around with this message at 03:39 on Apr 29, 2012

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
I've got a red alpinestars SP-1 jacket I want to trade for something more subtle. I love this jacket but I want something I can wear to parties and dinners and such without looking like I just got off the track. http://www.ridedms.com/Alpinestars-SP-1-Perforated-Leather-Jacket/

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
If either piece has the zip off part you can remove the zipper of one and sew that other piece onto the other. (does that make any sense?) I'd take it to a tailor and have them use some thick thread or super-stitches or whatever tailors do. (I've only played one in video games, maybe they have mythril thread?

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
You say the jeans are hemmed up to 32x30, is the material still there to let them down to 32? If so I'll probably take them with the icon knee guards. If not I'm still interested in the guards.

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
I might be, email me at gmail with the info.

edit: sorry, it's my username here as well.

Nitramster fucked around with this message at 20:17 on Jun 30, 2013

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
I bought a pair of these exact gloves in XL and they're just too tight. http://stores.sportbiketrackgear.com/Detail.bok?no=6957

I've worn them 2 times (total of 20 minutes) and decided they wouldn't stretch enough to fit me right. My loss your gain. These are still in perfect condition and I'll ship them to you with all the tags and in the same packaging. They're sold out of the next size up and they will only give me store credit if I send them back, I would rather have cash. drat long fingers.

170 shipped. I posted a pick in the gear thread. Please contact me via gmail (same username as here) as I don't have PM's.

I also have a pair of alpinestars leather riding pants I traded for here that don't fit me as well if anyone's interested I'll take some picks. (not overpants, they have velcro for knee sliders)

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
I'd sell my Alpinestars Jacket if you're interested. Next bike won't be red so it's got to go. Still in 99% condition. size 44eu (I'm 6' flat, fits me perfect, I'm skinny so there's a bit of room in the barrel, but it's comfy.) Current Alpinestars 44's fit me exactly the same so I don't think they're changed their sizing in the last couple years.

That goes for anyone that's interested, send me a gmail we can talk price, sub 200 for sure, maybe a trade.

Nitramster fucked around with this message at 06:59 on May 2, 2014

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!

Coydog posted:

What size is that? Is your email your username at gmale?

Updated size, 44, and yes my username is the same, sorry. Also have a pair of pants that can zip to it from alpinestars I got on here 2 years ago as well. Could be ready for a track day if you need to be :)

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!

Snowdens Secret posted:

Are you sure you mean Euro 44 and not US 44/Euro 54? Euro 44 is like a size 2XS, seems like it'd be comically small on a six footer. If it's US 44 I might be interested, my bike is red.

Ugh, yes you're correct! I'm on my phone, but when I get home I'll make a proper post with more pictures.

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
Edit: sold

Nitramster fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Jan 8, 2015

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!

tranten posted:

Hmm tempting. Just moved to long beach from alaska and my KLR is getting tired. Would you recommend this bike as an only vehicle for a commuter? How much TLC does it need? I work 70 hours/week and don't have time nor energy for that stuff.

E:(KLR isn't getting tired, I'm just not doing cool enough poo poo for the little guy and I feel like he deserves a better home)

It needs no TLC, I just had the mechanic tune it up and change the fluids. It's a perfect commuter, I used it as my only vehicle for more than a year. I'm pretty bummed the top case latch broke, but I think these givi cases are pretty universal, so getting a replacement would be easy, and the side cases still work fine.

It's got a great fairing/windshield that will throw the wind and rain around you, but is still compact enough to cut traffic easy. Come check it out this Saturday if you're free.

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!

Mcqueen posted:

I have a really excellent condition Kriega R25 pack I want to sell for $125 shipped.

I also have a decent condition Kriega US-20 dry sack and the tank mount to match for $120 shipped. The exterior is really nice, but the interior is stained from a bottle of Stabil ethanol mix that leaked in it, just cosmetic.

Also have a bunch of gear I could part with here: http://imgur.com/a/8RJDm#12 Feel free to make an offer if it catches your eyeball. The womans scorpion jacket and small Bell Revolver have been worn probs 5 times.

Located in Seattle.

I'm interested in the bags and maybe the shark helmet? Can you gmail me (same username) so we can discuss it?

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
I may have posted this a long time ago, but I took some recent pics and will be posting on craigslist locally too.

A* Sp-1 Jacket size 54/44 EU/US Used regularly from 2010 to 2012 then sparingly till 2014, still in good condition.
If anyone's interested I'll take some more pictures.
I'm 6 foot even and have gone from a 38 to a 44 suit and this jacket fit me well the entire time.
Never crashed or beat up.
Only selling it because I sold my red bike.
Here's a youtube description
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdSoITJeEzk

Some places still sell new for 250 so I'm thinking 150 shipped?

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!

Nitramster posted:

I may have posted this a long time ago, but I took some recent pics and will be posting on craigslist locally too.

A* Sp-1 Jacket size 54/44 EU/US Used regularly from 2010 to 2012 then sparingly till 2014, still in good condition.
If anyone's interested I'll take some more pictures.
I'm 6 foot even and have gone from a 38 to a 44 suit and this jacket fit me well the entire time.
Never crashed or beat up.
Only selling it because I sold my red bike.
Here's a youtube description
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdSoITJeEzk

Some places still sell new for 250 so I'm thinking 150 shipped?

Still have this, took it out of the closet on a cooler day here in California, still amazing, still willing to deal for a goon.

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!

Mcqueen posted:

I have a really excellent condition Kriega R25 pack I want to sell for $125 shipped.

I also have a decent condition Kriega US-20 dry sack and the tank mount to match for $120 shipped. The exterior is really nice, but the interior is stained from a bottle of Stabil ethanol mix that leaked in it, just cosmetic.

Also have a bunch of gear I could part with here: http://imgur.com/a/8RJDm#12 Feel free to make an offer if it catches your eyeball. The womans scorpion jacket and small Bell Revolver have been worn probs 5 times.

Located in Seattle.

TheScott2K posted:

Alpinestars Tech Aero magnetic tank bag - $100 shipped

-Main compartment is expandable with a zipper
-GPS/phone window compartment with a headphone hole on top
-Sunglasses compartment at front
-Two side compartments
-Waterproof shroud that hides in zippered compartment
-Zips off of magnetic pad and turns into a backpack

PM me if interested.

Either of you guys still have these by chance?

Nitramster fucked around with this message at 00:26 on May 24, 2015

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
I've got some GSXR 1000 bits I need to get rid of for my uncle (cause they're in my garage) I'll get an official list with appropriate years if anyones interested.

Some fairing pieces (sides and fenders I believe) for 2001, the flashy red stuff
Stock exhaust header to a slip on for 2008 ( I believe its yoshi or 2bros, full length)

also I could use a tank bag or good aero backpack for my commute on my '14 636 if anyone's got one they're not using. Also some commuting pants sized 32/32 would be cool.

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

$500, a silo of High Life, and you can pet my dog.

interested in silo of high life.. do you have pics?

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!

MrKatharsis posted:

For sale: Tourmaster Flex series 3 jacket in size large and Flex pants in medium tall. Bought last year, rode one season. I am 5'11", 170, wide shoulders, with a 32" waist. The pants fit me very well. The jacket has room in the middle for a beer belly but is good in the shoulders. Did very well in a Seattle winter. Only my hands were cold. One thing you can't see in the pics is that the pants step down to mesh as well. Great four season gear.

Condition is good to very good. No bugs or rash. All liners, waterproof, warmth, et cetera included. Feel free to ask questions or for more pics. Selling these for half the new cost plus $20 shipping. So pants are $90 plus shipping, jacket is $110 plus shipping.

The gloves are scorpions, a few years old and in decent shape. Medium size, no rash. $30 shipped. Included for free if you buy the other two full price.

http://imgur.com/a/kNcrc

The cat is not for sale.

Can you send me a gmail (same username) I'm very interested.

edit: just an update for the thread his stuff won't quite do it for me and they're still available. Bummer, looks like a killer deal on good gear.

Nitramster fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Sep 15, 2015

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
Could you gmail me (same username) pics of the jacket and pants? Also how tight are the pants on your waist, I'm an inch taller than you and a 33 waist so pants can be tricky, if they're tight on you they probably won't fit me.

Nitramster fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Feb 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nitramster
Mar 10, 2006
THERE'S NO TIME!!!
unnngnggggg I want that Dainese. Can you give me a hold till I can get to the store and try on a few to see their sizing. If they do run slightly big it should fit, as I'm a 44/54 in Alpinestar sizing.

send me a gmail (same username watch the spelling) so I have your email please!