Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

for sale custom bike over a billion invested

College Slice
edit: decided to keep it

AncientTV fucked around with this message at 03:24 on Jan 2, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
I have a pair of Fieldsheer Polars that are a bit too small for me. They've only been worn twice on the bike, one of those times being in the rain. In my experience, they were 100% waterproof and kept my hands warm down to about 20 degrees.

Sizing: I'm a small in A* gloves, these are a medium, and they're about a half size too small for my hands.

withdrawn. I lowsided in them so they're a bit rashed now :argh:

AncientTV fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Feb 27, 2010

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
I loooove Z1k's :circlefap:

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice

If you haven't sold these yet, I'm interested. PM'd.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
I've got a pair of Tourmaster Caliber pants that don't fit me. Waist size is 29-30, but apparently I have little girl legs as they fit like a pair of JNCOs from the 90s. Going price is around $140-150, a bit less for closeout sizes, so I'll let this unused pair go for $120 shipped.

I'll also trade if someone has a more sporty-fit pair of pants/overpants they don't want.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice

AncientTV posted:

I've got a pair of Tourmaster Caliber pants that don't fit me. Waist size is 29-30, but apparently I have little girl legs as they fit like a pair of JNCOs from the 90s. Going price is around $140-150, a bit less for closeout sizes, so I'll let this unused pair go for $120 shipped.

I'll also trade if someone has a more sporty-fit pair of pants/overpants they don't want.

Lowered to $100 shipped. BUY ME PANTS.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice

Tsaven Nava posted:

How far up do those size zips go?

Sorry for the late response, I've been internet-less for the past couple of days.

What do you mean size zips? As in, what waist size could potentially fit into them?

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
Ah, that was my second guess. They come up to my knees and allow booted feet to be slipped through quite easily.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice

AncientTV posted:

I've got a pair of Tourmaster Caliber pants that don't fit me. Waist size is 29-30. Worn zero times on the bike.

I'll also trade if someone has a more sporty-fit pair of pants/overpants they're getting rid of.

$95 shipped.

AncientTV fucked around with this message at 17:02 on May 15, 2010

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice

AncientTV posted:

I've got a pair of Tourmaster Caliber pants that don't fit me. Waist size is 29-30. Worn zero times on the bike.

I'll also trade if someone has a more sporty-fit pair of pants/overpants they're getting rid of.

last drop, $85 shipped :(

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice

Tsaven Nava posted:

I think it's that hardly anyone here is as scrawny as you :\

Oh I know it, I was just hoping I could maybe draw a lurker out of the woodworks.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice

Jabs posted:

I haven't worn that size since I was 16.

Bastard.

Well, I'm 19, so I'll get what's coming to me eventually. v:smug:v

AncientTV fucked around with this message at 05:23 on May 20, 2010

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice

Numinous posted:

Any idea of the inseam size? I'm short :) Also, can they be hemmed? I have a pair of olympia airglides but their too drat big even as overpants.

EDIT2: Looked on the tourmaster site and they have a 30.5" inseam. Which would probably work ok when on the bike. Hmmm, so tempting.. Don't hold them or anything but I'm 80% sure I'll buy these. Will let you know in a day at most.

You can account for about 1.5" less when you're sitting on the bike. Buy these pleeease :parrot:

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice

Numinous posted:

Sold! Where do I send my money?

Ack, this is embarrassing. Somebody PMed me about them before you posted up, and they sent the money to me this morning :blush: Sorry about the gear-blueballs.

First no one wants them, and then two people try and buy them at once, my luck has bad timing :argh:

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
If it's any consolation, you can usually find calibers in small for drat cheap, since hardly anyone is that tiny.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice

mAlfunkti0n posted:

Cortech Tourmaster III soft bags

I am extremely interested in these, 99% sure I'll buy them come payday this week. How much are you looking for, shipped to 32223?

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
edit: I'm gonna have to be a jerk and back out, I somehow forgot that I had to pay bills this week :xd:

Sorry bud

AncientTV fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Jun 24, 2010

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
edit:nevermind

AncientTV fucked around with this message at 01:30 on Feb 25, 2013

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
We're just racer-sized is all :v:

An addendum to that, I wore the jacket for only 7 months or so, so it has plenty of life left in it.

Edit: Android autocorrect can suck butts

AncientTV fucked around with this message at 08:59 on Nov 20, 2010

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
Man, this thread is depressing. All of these bikes being sold :smith:

Some more boots for sale here. They're a pair of black A* SMX pluses (not the perforated ones). They've been in one slow lowside and the majority of the damage was to the left boot ankle armor. It's mostly surface scratches, nothing too deep. However, I did wear the poo poo out of the toe sliders, so I just tossed them. I believe a pair can be had for like :10bux:.

I hate to let these go what with how much life they have left in them, but they're not doing me any good sitting in the closet. Size 45 Euro (10.5 US).

$70 plus shipping

Also this:

AncientTV posted:

The cost of school ( :argh: ) has forced me to sell the bike. I had planned to keep all associated gear for when I eventually bought a new one, but stupid me grew out of everything. Here is a jacket:

It's an Alpinestars Stage Perforated Leather jacket, smurf size (it's probably closer to a 38 now, what with the tiny bit of stretching).

Smurf colored too. I apologize for the lovely pictures, if there is any interest I can get a hold of a real camera for better shots.

GOOD
-Excellent construction
-Comfortable
-As per use of the removable liner, it's good for temperatures ranging from 30ish to 90ish (however, these are Florida temperatures, may not be applicable to anywhere else in the world)
-Badass
-CE shoulder and elbow armor, with a slot to shove poo poo in the back.
-8-inch zipper attachment for pants
-Pockets n such
-Badass

NOT AS GOOD
-It's been in two intensely slow and embarrassing lowsides. There are a few scuffs, but they're all cosmetic. All seams, stitches, and panels are 100%.

picturespicturespictues

They seem to go for 160-180 depending on closeout, size, etc., so I'm thinking $100 + shipping. Make me an offer I can't refuse.

edit: I can also provide measurements if necessary, just ask nicely :wink:

is now $80 plus shipping.

BUY MAH poo poo, PROTECT YOSEF :supaburn:

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
edit: NEVERMIND

AncientTV fucked around with this message at 05:01 on Aug 23, 2011

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
I don't know if it's kosher to ask for parts here, but eBay and the GSTwin forums aren't helping me much. I'm looking for a gas tank and possibly a front fairing for a 2006 GS500F, this color scheme:

I'm sure a couple preceding or succeeding years have the same paint jobs, but I can't get a for-sure answer from Googling.

edit: Found it, years '05 and '06 have the same paint jobs. Thanks for the tip VVV

AncientTV fucked around with this message at 14:22 on Sep 26, 2011

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
For what it's worth, I have the same jacket (color, too!) and it's a fantastic bit of kit.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice

the walkin dude posted:

Does anyone have any non-vented riding gloves that they want to get rid of? I need cold weather gloves but I would rather put my money into another CA goon's pocket... looking to spend $10-50.

What size gloves do you wear?

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
Ah, nevermind then.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice

teknicolor posted:

Gloves: A* Vega Drystar gloves, Size Small. Worn a few times. Amazing cold/wet weather gloves. $50 + shipping.

I know this kind of thing is annoying, but if you still have these by the end of next week, I'll take them off your hands (get it, cause they're gloves ayuk yuk). I'm just waiting to sell my other bike.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
Why can't I be huge, that's a ridiculous deal :argh:

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
I meant huge as compared to how I am now; I currently wear a 36 US.

Snowdens Secret is right Jack, you could probably sell it for ~300 in the springtime. Also, as unfortunate as it is, selling gear on this forum is pretty hit-or-miss. We don't have enough regulars for it to chug along smoothly. You might want to try on ADV, Craigslist, local forums, etc., if you haven't already

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
Ah, forgot to update you, sorry about that. Selling bike #2 is taking far longer than expected. Go ahead and sell the gloves if you get the chance, but if you still have them when I do get it sold, I'm still interested.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
Your link is broken.
edit: Not anymore :v:

AncientTV fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Dec 12, 2011

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
I may be interested in those. If you had to rate them on a 1-5 bulkiness scale, 1 being mesh summer gloves and 5 being unwavering pillow-like behemoths, where would you put them?

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
My apologies, I'm actually gonna have to pass. Christmas spending has wreaked more havoc on my checking account than I thought :smith:

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
What size is the Phoenix 3?

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice

teknicolor posted:

XS, pretty big around the shoulders though

drat, too small for me.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
I won't call dibs, but if you still have that in a week or so, I'll definitely take it off your hands. I just need to wait for my school refund to come in.

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
Well it's not a matter of if, it's when. I have absolutely no idea when the refund is coming through; it could be two days or two weeks, and I didn't want you sitting around on your hands if you have the chance to sell it.

There's also the possibility of it taking catastrophically longer since I've now said this :v:

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
edit: Fixed.

AncientTV fucked around with this message at 16:33 on Feb 27, 2012

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
Yeah, I have the other side of both zippers, but all the tailors I've been to (admittedly cheapo alterations places) have told me that the zipper on the pants is too close to the leather to cleanly remove and replace

and the flap of fabric that the jacket zipper is on is 4 inches too short to hold the AGV zipper half

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice
edit: AGV pants are sold!

AncientTV fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Mar 5, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AncientTV
Jun 1, 2006

College Slice