Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
proddo
Mar 13, 2006

A++ would club again
Speaking of tiny brains, I always thought this guy was pretty cool - his brain is mostly fluid and there's only tiny bits of brain matter around the sides of his skull.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

proddo
Mar 13, 2006

A++ would club again

JohnnyChimpo posted:

so where's the Rule 34 on this poo poo?

do not do this here.

proddo
Mar 13, 2006

A++ would club again

quote:

They have no explanation as to how she is functioning on a conscious level without a cerebrum, or how she is even alive. It's the kind of miracle travesty that makes atheists scratch their heads...
:psypop: Of course they have no explanation. They don't need one. How can she not understand that what she has is literally incapable of conscious thought.* It is a functioning bag of organs that is alive purely because she's FEEDING it and it spasms around (oh god).

Corridor posted:

Oh god, she really loves this creature. She's so happy just to be around it and care for it. When it dies she is going to be destroyed. This is the saddest thing.
I mean I know mothers/parents get attached to their children, even if they are stillborn, but come on. Your phrase "brainless meatdoll" sounds harsh, but this thing really is. The act of hauling this thing around, and force-feeding it, pumping it full of drugs just to keep it respiring is just grotesque; it lacks anything that makes it human.

The doctors can't do anything apart from counsel her; they are handing her these grief leaflets and it's falling on deaf ears. This poor woman has set herself up for this emotional trauma that she will never escape from. Everything about this is loving tragic, and the only 'redeeming' factor of this for me is that at least her baby is incapable of suffering.
:smith:

*Well I can probably see why, and suspect it's linked to why she changed its name from 'Hope' to Faith -- probably right about when she decided to suspend all critical and rational thought.