Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Melted Clocks
Apr 13, 2008

There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad. -Salvador Dali
Spawned from MSPaint Boredom, paint a more suitable face for Pikachu using this template:

Here is the one I made:

Let's see how disturbing Pikachu can get, and please, feel free to use other pokemon as well!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Melted Clocks
Apr 13, 2008

There is only one difference between a madman and me. The madman thinks he is sane. I know I am mad. -Salvador Dali
This thread is turning out far better than I expected, I'm so proud. I will return with more drawings!

Melted Clocks
Apr 13, 2008

psychologymonth posted:

This is the feel-good thread of the year.

I wasn't even sure about starting this thread, it's my first... and within 12 hours it hit Gold. It does feel good.

Melted Clocks
Apr 13, 2008

Pugachu!

Melted Clocks
Apr 13, 2008

Rooreelooo posted:

No problem. And Melted Clocks, since he brought us this thread:

Dalichu

she

But awesome! I was waiting for Dalichu.

Edit: I was also waiting for Bucey, Obama, and several of the others that showed up. I'm so proud of this monster I've created.

Melted Clocks
Apr 13, 2008

snucks posted:

I never imagined this painting involving Pikachu.

Melted Clocks
Apr 13, 2008

deFine Raith posted:

For some reason, seeing photoshop brush grass always cracks me up in pictures.

Melted Clocks
Apr 13, 2008

Yawgmoth posted:

Rorschach is inevitable now, but I'm really hoping for an Ozimandias.

I'm pretty sure Rorschach's been done already, possibly twice?

Melted Clocks
Apr 13, 2008

A BABY NIGGA posted:

I can't help but imagine what this abomination would sound like if their voices were combined... I think it's best that such a sound does not exist.

It most likely matches that gutteral gargling sound people make when they get stabbed to death.

Melted Clocks
Apr 13, 2008

Yawgmoth posted:

drat, sometimes images don't all load and I miss a few. :(

Immediately after I started this thread, my internet went down and I had to wait half a day to see if anyone had responded. Luckily it was gold by the time I looked and not gassed.

Melted Clocks
Apr 13, 2008

Gleeb. posted:

I might be taking this a bit too seriously.

My God, what have you done?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Melted Clocks
Apr 13, 2008

Aciid c0d3r posted:

I accidentally shot Marvin.

I'm now waiting for the entire segment pikachu style.