Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Musket
Mar 19, 2008
WTS Lensbaby Composer with Double Glass insert and Plastic Optic swap insert.

Nikon Mount. Used once. I thought id like this toy, but I really have no use for it.

275$ shipped.

AIM Abrasivefck
You can PM me if you have Plat.

Musket fucked around with this message at 23:30 on May 7, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nate fisher
Mar 3, 2004

We've Got To Go Back
Nikon Mount :argh: I have been wanting one for awhile, but I have been afraid that would find I had no use for it also. Just curious why didn't you like it?

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

nate fisher posted:

Nikon Mount :argh: I have been wanting one for awhile, but I have been afraid that would find I had no use for it also. Just curious why didn't you like it?

There wasnt anything that stood out about not liking it. It produces great shots on the D300 and my D700. I think i built up in my mind that it was going to allow me to have a light weight travel lens for when i leave my 24mm Tiltshift at home.

Robawesome
Jul 22, 2005

Dibs on that 10.5mm for a day? Pretty please?

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE

Robawesome posted:

Dibs on that 10.5mm for a day? Pretty please?

Dibs are all yours my fair chap :wotwot:

Robawesome
Jul 22, 2005

got an email address?

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE

Robawesome posted:

got an email address?

Kickstand85@gmail.com If you decide to buy you can paypal to that address. if that dosnt work shoot me an e-mail or a pm and im sure we can work somthing out

Henchman 21 fucked around with this message at 04:15 on May 8, 2009

Gnomad
Aug 12, 2008
I really really need to thin the herd so I've offering the stuff here before it goes to the bay, or maybe the Starvation Army bin...

Yep, that'd be 3 Minolta AF bodies and one Quataray 100-300 zoom. All of the bodies and the lens work. I admit that the Quantaray deserves its reputation but it works pretty well and actually takes pictures. The 3000i is basically a 35mm SLR P&S camera, you have a choice of program or hi program, that's it for creative controls, but it does have the groovy 314i flash. The QTsi has a choice of programs but no full manual mode. The 7000i is a decent camera and I'm selling it becuase it's sort of redundant now that I have the Maxxum 70D, which is a superior camera. The 7XXX AF Minoltas were the prosumer cameras of the time. $75 shipped (US) for the whole package.

Canon 35mm Rebel Ti, 35-80 lens 300EZ flash. Works fine, but I'm trying to get out of the Canons. $50 (US) shipped

Electro has been zapped!

Man, these cameras are freakin breeding!

Contact info- akgnomad@gmail.com, location Alaska. MO or paypal, or beaver pelts and Hudson Bay blankets, OK, scratch the beaver pelts but I could be interested in trades. MF Minolta, general wierd gear?

Gnomad fucked around with this message at 18:53 on May 10, 2009

KosherNostra
Jan 1, 2005

WHERE DA PIRATES AT?
WTB: Any tripod that'll support an RB67. Manfrotto or somesuch? Just thought I'd check here before ebay/craigslist. Also looking for a Sunpak 522 or similar flash. Or any Mamiya RB67 accessories.

AIIAZNSK8ER
Dec 8, 2008

Where is your 24-70?
Gnomad, I'm writing you an email now about the yashica.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

Gnomad posted:

Canon 35mm Rebel Ti, 35-80 lens 300EZ flash. Works fine, but I'm trying to get out of the Canons. $50 (US) shipped

I see the 28-80 on the camera in the picture (which is a nicer lens), is that a typo or just not happen to have the 35-80 on it in the picture? Good price either way!

Anyways, updated, pre-dump-it-on-eBay prices for me: dropping the Rebel to $38, GPS deal to $100, and for the Minolta set up, $65 (not including the bag).

IHeartBoobs
Apr 20, 2003

WTB: Canon 430EX ii speelite. I'm willing to pay about $300 Canadian shipped, but that's totally negotiable.

I'm in Toronto.

IHeartBoobs fucked around with this message at 22:10 on May 8, 2009

Gnomad
Aug 12, 2008

Pompous Rhombus posted:

I see the 28-80 on the camera in the picture (which is a nicer lens), is that a typo or just not happen to have the 35-80 on it in the picture? Good price either way!

Anyways, updated, pre-dump-it-on-eBay prices for me: dropping the Rebel to $38, GPS deal to $100, and for the Minolta set up, $65 (not including the bag).

The lens is a brain fart-it is the 28-80. I was all caught up in 35-70 and mixed them up nicely in a blender.

Now for the next question. IIIRC, you're selling the X700 for your dad, is there by chance anything I have that would be a good trade? I could always use another X700 body and accesories.

Gnomad
Aug 12, 2008

AIIAZNSK8ER posted:

Gnomad, I'm writing you an email now about the yashica.

And one back atcha.

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE
Well Robawesome can not receive pm's so I'm gonna give him another day of dibs then lift it if anyone else is interested just lemmie know.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

Gnomad posted:

Having found a Electro CC, the GSN is now suplus to my needs. It works but one of the leds on the top cover has fallen through, a common problem. Includes a battery and the adaptor (a .44 lead ball, works perfect). I'm thinking $30 shipped.

I will take the Yashica for $30, if it's still around. Works well, clean glass? Hope this comes with a lens cap too?

(I'll wait for confirmation before I paypal)

Paul MaudDib fucked around with this message at 07:59 on May 9, 2009

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

quote:

Now for the next question. IIIRC, you're selling the X700 for your dad, is there by chance anything I have that would be a good trade? I could always use another X700 body and accesories.

Do you have any other stuff not in the post you'd be willing to part with? I'm sort of interested in the Electro but I respect PaulMauDib's dibs. Shoot me and e-mail or PM, anyways.

Gnomad
Aug 12, 2008

Paul MaudDib posted:

I will take the Yashica for $30, if it's still around. Works well, clean glass? Hope this comes with a lens cap too?

(I'll wait for confirmation before I paypal)

Sorry, no lenscap. Pretty much WYSIWYG, I can add the bag it came in, not really a great bag. Glass looks clean. I'm going to finish off the film in it just to be sure.

I don't have the PM upgrade here, so email is pretty much the way I roll on SA.

hockeyfrog
Jun 11, 2008
I have the following filters for sale:

Tiffen 6Point 2mm Star filter - fits 67mm. $15 shipped to US.
Tiffen Soft/FX 2 filter - fits 67mm. $15 shipped to US.

Will do both for $25 shipped to US.

Also have 3 used CF cards:
SanDisk 256MB - $5 shipped
Kingston 512MB - $7.50 shipped
Lexar Pro Grade 80x 1GB - $12.50 shipped

I will ship out of US, please contact for price with shipping quote.

hockeyfrog fucked around with this message at 20:14 on May 9, 2009

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

Gnomad posted:

Sorry, no lenscap. Pretty much WYSIWYG, I can add the bag it came in, not really a great bag. Glass looks clean. I'm going to finish off the film in it just to be sure.

I don't have the PM upgrade here, so email is pretty much the way I roll on SA.

How are you going to protect it in-transit? I don't have an attachment to the original lens cap or anything, if you've got something that'll fit, I just don't want a camera with an integral, scratched lens. :)

It looks like a normal lens cap will fit? So I can just pick one up off ebay or whatever?

Paul MaudDib fucked around with this message at 21:37 on May 9, 2009

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE
Ok well no word from Robawesome so I guess its fair game! Help me fund my new lens purchase. BUY BUY BUY :D

Gnomad
Aug 12, 2008
The roll has run through the Electro and these came out of the soup.

Not bad for an old rangefinder consumer camera. I'd say the metering works.

w_hat
Jul 8, 2003

Gnomad posted:

The roll has run through the Electro and these came out of the soup.

Not bad for an old rangefinder consumer camera. I'd say the metering works.

3rd? dibs if everything else falls through. Email sent.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE
Sorry guys, I just sent the paypal for the GSN. :)

orangeyousunny
Dec 3, 2007
Yes.
Hey guys, looking to sell my Rebel XT body (comes with a battery and the charger, too). It's a little over two years old now, but has been well taken care of. The camera itself is in perfect operating condition, and the only cosmetic blemishes of note are where some of the rubberized grip has been worn.

$270 shipped. Sold via craigslist.

orangeyousunny fucked around with this message at 04:40 on May 12, 2009

w_hat
Jul 8, 2003
Anyone interested in a 70-200 F4L IS? Small chip in front surround (not on glass)
Otherwise still weathersealed and in great condition.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE
I got the GSN, fixed one tiny issue with it (related to age and shipping, the foam was sticking the counter reset lever down). Also, the battery solution may be a bit wonky, so I'm gonna buy the right battery, there's a store in town that carries them. :woof:

Haven't run film through it yet, but not expecting any issues. All in all, a great deal. Thanks dude, it looks awesome!

Stuntcock
Oct 15, 2000

Annoyed, but NOT DEAD

Gnomad posted:

I really really need to thin the herd so I've offering the stuff here before it goes to the bay, or maybe the Starvation Army bin...

The -300mm, price? It's an xi or post-xi mount, yes? What about the lens 'deserves' the reputation?

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007
Okay, Rebel 2000 is gone (thanks CL), and I've listed the books
Creative Lighting for Photographers and Photography and the Art of Seeing on Half.com (username: clobbersaurusrex)

WTS: Bronica SQ-Ai body, 80mm f/2.8, Speedgrip-S, 2 120 backs, metered prism

edit: moved to eBay http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=130311817801

Pompous Rhombus fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Jun 10, 2009

Gnomad
Aug 12, 2008

Stuntcock posted:

The -300mm, price? It's an xi or post-xi mount, yes? What about the lens 'deserves' the reputation?

I'm not sure what xi or post xi means, I confess. As for the reputation, Quantaray lenses are either fairly decent (rebranded Sigma) or not so decent. This lens is a bit soft at 300mm, and the purple fringing is wicked awesome. It does have a metal mount, that's a good thing. It's a compact lens, and it focuses quickly. Hey, it is a decent tele zoom. Price, make me an offer. I can hook you up with some fabulous Minolta AF bodies, too, just sayin.

Gnomad
Aug 12, 2008
Anyone looking for an enlarger?
I scored a Durst F30 off the local CL for the grand total of free, along with a bunch of other stuff (a case of dektol in cans, etc). The F30 does 35mm but won't do 120 so I found an enlarger that does, the F30 needs to be somewhere else. Whoever wants to pay for shipping gets this fabulous prize with no further obligation. No saleman will call. If not completely satisfied, pay only for the shipping and keep the F30! It comes with a 50mm lens, 35mm negative carrier, I'll even toss in a can of Dektol that is who knows how old but didn't taste spoiled at all.

I'm here in southcentral Alaska, if you are local you won't have to pay the shipping.

akgnomad@gmail.com

I'm also going to post up some classic film gear here once I go through my recent acquisitions and decide what to keep and what to part with. Old school Canon,. Minolta and Pentax and a metric shitton of flashes and some old camera bags. This stuff is still breeding!

DaNzA
Sep 11, 2001

:D
Grimey Drawer

w_hat posted:

Anyone interested in a 70-200 F4L IS? Small chip in front surround (not on glass)
Otherwise still weathersealed and in great condition.

I would, how much are you selling it for? I am looking to replace my 70-200 f/2.8L IS

w_hat
Jul 8, 2003

DaNzA posted:

I would, how much are you selling it for? I am looking to replace my 70-200 f/2.8L IS

I dunno, it's hard to find them used to get a good idea of prices. How does $850 + shipping sound?

DaNzA
Sep 11, 2001

:D
Grimey Drawer
That sounds awesome but I have to let it go for now, sorry mate :(

w_hat
Jul 8, 2003

DaNzA posted:

That sounds awesome but I have to let it go for now, sorry mate :(

No worries, I love the lens and would be sad to see it go anyway. Was it the price?

Chill_Bebop
Jun 20, 2007

Waffle SS
Casually looking around for a trade, offering my black body Canon 350D w/50mm 1.8 in good condition for a Pentax DSLR or a Nikon D50 or above. Local trades would be wonderful but also may be open to shipping.

Contact info is in my Profile.

Iron Squid
Nov 23, 2005

by Ozmaugh
Anyone selling an SB800?

Mythical Moderate
Jul 5, 2002

My heart and actions are utterly unclouded. They are all those of 'Justice'.

WTS/WTT Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens

This is a great walk around lens but I just don't use it anymore (trying to stick with primes). Asking $275 shipped or willing to trade for pocket wizard or Canon 430/580 flashes.

Hypnolobster
Apr 12, 2007

What this sausage party needs is a big dollop of ketchup! Too bad I didn't make any. :(

WTS/WTT 85mm f/1.8 Canon

Open to trades for other lenses.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3153746

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine
FS:
-ltm Jupiter-8 $40
-50-75mm m39-M-mount adapter $35
-Heliopan ES 52 Digital UV/IR filter $40