Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine

Nannypea posted:

Just shipping 2 out. You should have emails with tracking info.

Not sure which 2 SA users are getting them but I think one went to w_hat

ONE left!

Dibs, sending money. :)

e: sent
Thanks, looking forward to it. I think I'm going to use it on my Bessa.

365 Nog Hogger fucked around with this message at 02:51 on Oct 9, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nannypea
Feb 20, 2006

Faster, you naughty little monkey!
It's all yours!

All Gone...

autojive
Jul 5, 2007
This Space for Rent

Nannypea posted:

ONE left!

Crap! I forgot to post here to let you know that I sent you money for one. Sorry about that, Nannypea.

The first part of e-mail address is 'autojive'.

Nannypea
Feb 20, 2006

autojive posted:

Crap! I forgot to post here to let you know that I sent you money for one. Sorry about that, Nannypea.

The first part of e-mail address is 'autojive'.

You have one all packed up and ready for the Post Office!

w_hat
Jul 8, 2003

Nannypea posted:

ONE left!

Thanks!

Catch 22
Dec 1, 2003
Damn it, Damn it, Damn it!
Minolta 7D, renown for its colors and ultra low noise. Less thant 4K clicks.
Comes with:
Quantary 28-80 with FIlter
Sigma 28-105 with Filter
Sigma 28-200 with filter
Cables, Manuals, Warranty card blank, Strap, battery.
Bag to hold everything pictured.

I will also toss in some extra stuff for the hell of it.

Everything is in great shape. Asking 450 shipped.

Eat This Glob
Jan 14, 2008

God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him. Who will wipe this blood off us? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we need to invent?

Trying again:

Kind of a long shot, but I'm hoping someone local to Southern New Hampshire/Boston would be willing to lend/rent me either/or/both a Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM and a Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS USM. The lenses are pretty damned pricey, and I was hoping to try before I buy. My girlfriend will be assisting at a wedding. I've looked at renting them from a dedicated site, but the shipping is pretty damned exorbitant. I'd gladly pay around $100 for two days use. I'm sure we could work out something for collateral (I have a pristine tuxedo neutered male cat that likes being held hostage) I don't have plat, but if you've got something you don't mind parting with for a couple of days to make a hundred bucks, the email is redbarnphoto@gmail.com

DeusVult posted:

Ooops, sorry, didn't read that it was to be local.

I didn't get to this before it was edited, but was this meant for me? As the time draws near, I'd happily work with someone who wants to ship them to me for the rental price, but they would be out of your hands for more than two days obviously. If anyone is comfortable shipping them out for rental I'd be more than happy to do it that way, but I'd be more comfortable (and I'm assuming so would you) dealing locally considering the relative worth and fragility of these lenses.

Jahoodie
Jun 27, 2005
Wooo.... college!

Pooch posted:

anyone want my basicly brand new nikon fm10 with 35-70mm lense,
with:
nikon case
Tiffen 52mm UV Protection Filter
lowpro small case
vivitar flash
shot 4 rolls of film in it.

How much are you looking to get for this pooch?

Pooch
Sep 10, 2007

All i have is snack packs.
Hey ey ey ey ey! You don't need to waste a spoon, just suck it down. GEEZ!

Jahoodie posted:

How much are you looking to get for this pooch?
just the camera with lens cost me about $300 awhile ago.
i was trying to get about $225 + shipping for everything.
but throw me an offer and ill definitely consider it since im broke and currently unemployed.

The Scarlet Hot Dog
Jan 18, 2005

Trust me, everything will be fine.

:siren: WTB: :siren:
A Sony brand or compatible:
-Macro Lens (100mm or other)
-50mm f/1.4 lens

I have an A350 DSLR, fyi.

PM or post if you have one of the above. Thanks. :)

The Scarlet Hot Dog fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Oct 12, 2009

dik-dik
Feb 21, 2009

UGAmazing posted:

FS: Canon EF 24mm f/2.8 lens, $205.00 shipped USPS Priority. Sigma 55-200mm DC f/4-5.6 lens, $75.00 shipped USPS Priority.
I realize this post is almost two months old, but do you happen to still have the 24 2.8?

Also, while I'm here:

WTB Canon 85mm f/1.8

The best way to contact me is to email me at jyotirmoy.das@ncf.edu. I'll try to keep up with this thread but don't count on it.

dik-dik fucked around with this message at 20:53 on Oct 14, 2009

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE
FS: Minor camera junk

Yashica GSN - $30 shipped

Sold to me earlier this year by goon Gnomad for the same price. Works fine with one quirk. The bulbs/LEDs on top flicker. They are activated by the shutter release which tends to get oxidized. Basically it needs to be used more. In general they act a little crazy. The lights inside the viewfinder, however, work perfectly, and the camera meters perfectly during the shot as well. The glass is slightly dusty but shoots great and has no scratches. It has a fresh PX32A battery which is hard as gently caress to find. It cost me $8 new. Basically I just don't shoot with this much and it needs to be run.

Nikor 120 Developing Tank - $30 shipped

These were the gold standard back in the day. This is a 120 sized tank, but I only have two 35mm reels. They are actually worth more than 120 reels, I'm told 120 developing in stainless tanks is harder. I have never actually used this, it was a Craigslist purchase but my teacher wanted us to get plastic reels for a class. These are awesome for semi/stand development - you can immerse the tank in water and it will transmit the heat through, which lets you hold temperature very precisely. The two reels are slightly different - one has a clip, one has a hook kind of deal.

Yashica FR body with motor winder - make offer

I have not tried the body with film. The meter responds to light and the shutter speeds sound right. It came with a lens, but the lens refused to stop down. Some brassing on body. It was from a smoking home, but I got all the stickiness out of it. There are tons of them floating around. It's Contax-Yashica mount, so it can take anything from a $500 T* lens to a $10 Yashica. I have a 2fps motor drive (not pictured) for it. I can't get it to work continuously - there's something wrong with the latch for the battery door. It would probably work if you fiddled with it enough.

Kodachrome Professional PKR-135-36 and mailers - $28 per roll shipped

I snagged a couple rolls of this when it was discontinued before my store ran out. It is still fresh, and I store it in my freezer. I have mailers for this too - these are great because the professional emulsion is best if you develop it right away. Normally it's $10 to develop a roll plus $4 shipping + $.50 per roll shipping or something dumb like that. With PKR it's bad to save them up for one batch, so use these. I wanted to go shoot some fall colors, but it's not happening. My plate is full trying to get enough black and white shooting for that class.

Interested in/trades +/- cash: Pentax gear, something like a Nikon FM2n with a fast shutter

PLEASE - PM or AIM me. I'm terrible about checking the thread. Prices are post-Paypal fees - I'm fine with waiting for an Echeck to clear or taking a personal check/money order or whatever. Let me know if you want multiple things, we might be able to work something out. I'm in Ann Arbor or Kalamazoo if anyone wants to face to face.

Possible upcoming items if I can convince myself to sell them :smith: : Pentax P30t, K1000 SE, Pentax-A 50mm f/2, Yashica-D, Pentax 35mm f/3.5, misc filters and poo poo

Paul MaudDib fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Oct 13, 2009

Jahoodie
Jun 27, 2005
Wooo.... college!

Pooch posted:

just the camera with lens cost me about $300 awhile ago.
i was trying to get about $225 + shipping for everything.
but throw me an offer and ill definitely consider it since im broke and currently unemployed.

I'll pass then.

Pooch
Sep 10, 2007

All i have is snack packs.
Hey ey ey ey ey! You don't need to waste a spoon, just suck it down. GEEZ!

Jahoodie posted:

I'll pass then.
werd man.
well thats cool.
what were you looking to spend?
lowball the poo poo out of me.

Jan 20, 2008

calmer than you are
Getting rid of this because I never use it and I am letting it waste away in a corner. I'd much rather have a decent point and shoot.

Sorry about the crappy quality, my only other camera is my iPhone.

WTS REBEL XT: Selling the body, kit lens and Canon EF 75-300mm lens, battery and 2GB CompactFlash card and the carrying bag on the left as well. I'm fairly sure I have an extra battery and the battery charger around here. I recently rearranged a lot of things and I'm sure it's buried in a box right now. Keep in mind I might not be able to find those items.

I barely used this camera, if I knew how to check how many pictures the body has taken I would do that. It has basically sat around since I purchased it in December of 2007 and has no visible damage or wear to it beyond some dust. I'm sure it could use a cleaning inside as well just because. The warranty on this has expired.

I'm looking for $375 shipped for everything. I am willing to accept reasonable offers as well. I will also provide a tracking number, naturally.

Best contacted at: thepanicdivision(at)gmail(dot)com or AIM stoleyourbones. I have e-mail and IM on my phone so I should be able to respond pretty quickly if I'm not at home.

I've sold and bought a handful of small things from SA Mart in the past. Mostly Xbox related things.

Willing to trade if anybody has a Canon G9 or G10 that they would like to trade for. I would prefer the G10 if possible.

I'm glad I found this thread before I made my own.

Thanks!

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
OK, selling the 5D Mk I, with battery grip, plus a total of 4 batteries (two opteka, one canon, one sterling I think). Battery chargers (Canon and Opteka).

After reviewing the KEH and comparing to what was offered, I'm thinking $1200 is a good price. Looks like just over 5800 clicks on the shutter.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Dibs!

Email?

also, since I'm upgrading I'm selling my Xti with Kit lens and Opteka battery grip and 4 batteries/chargers for $425 shipped (US), including box and manuals. I will post pics tonight.

Bottom Liner fucked around with this message at 02:42 on Oct 14, 2009

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Bottom Liner posted:

Dibs!

Let me know how you want to do the exchange, and it's all yours. Where are you, anyway? Can't remember from the role call thread.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

I'm in SC. Email me at defeldus @ gmail.

Bottom Liner fucked around with this message at 02:41 on Oct 14, 2009

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Bottom Liner posted:

I'm in SC. Email me at defeldus @ gmail.

done.

germskr
Oct 23, 2007

HAHAHA! Ahh Eeeee BPOOF!

torgeaux posted:

Looks like just over 5800 clicks on the shutter.

That's it?! What a bargain!

DaNzA
Sep 11, 2001

:D
Grimey Drawer
edit: Sold through non-sa means.

DaNzA fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Oct 16, 2009

autojive
Jul 5, 2007
This Space for Rent

Nannypea posted:

You have one all packed up and ready for the Post Office!

Received the strap yesterday. It's quite nice, much better than the OEM one I've been using. Thanks!

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine
Got my strap the other day, and drat, it is heavy duty, thanks a lot Nannypea!

Studebaker Hawk
May 22, 2004

1997 posted:

WTS REBEL XT: Selling the body, kit lens and Canon EF 75-300mm lens, battery and 2GB CompactFlash card and the carrying bag on the left as well. I'm fairly sure I have an extra battery and the battery charger around here. I recently rearranged a lot of things and I'm sure it's buried in a box right now. Keep in mind I might not be able to find those items.

I barely used this camera, if I knew how to check how many pictures the body has taken I would do that. It has basically sat around since I purchased it in December of 2007 and has no visible damage or wear to it beyond some dust. I'm sure it could use a cleaning inside as well just because. The warranty on this has expired.

I'm looking for $375 shipped for everything. I am willing to accept reasonable offers as well. I will also provide a tracking number, naturally.

Best contacted at: thepanicdivision(at)gmail(dot)com or AIM stoleyourbones. I have e-mail and IM on my phone so I should be able to respond pretty quickly if I'm not at home.

interested in the 75-300, is it the III or the one with IS? How is the condition?

Nannypea
Feb 20, 2006

autojive posted:

Received the strap yesterday. It's quite nice, much better than the OEM one I've been using. Thanks!

Reichstag posted:

Got my strap the other day, and drat, it is heavy duty, thanks a lot Nannypea!

Glad I could make someone smile!

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Nannypea posted:

Glad I could make someone smile!

I smiled when I got mine! Though the clips are wayyy to fat to fit in the strap hooks of my camera, I'll get them on again.

Jan 20, 2008

calmer than you are

Studebaker Hawk posted:

interested in the 75-300, is it the III or the one with IS? How is the condition?

It is the III and it is pretty much in brand new condition. Still have the box. I really rarely ever used any of the gear I have.

A pic:

I see these are on eBay for $170 and up but that was with a quick look. What's your offer?

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

Ok, torgeaux and I have a deal and I'm sending a money order (to avoid paypal fees) out tomorrow. Just posting here so we have another record of the transaction!

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Bottom Liner posted:

Ok, torgeaux and I have a deal and I'm sending a money order (to avoid paypal fees) out tomorrow. Just posting here so we have another record of the transaction!

Pictures ok of the loot? Oh, and don't get too excited when you open it, I'm sending it in my 5DII box.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

theflyingexecutive posted:

I smiled when I got mine! Though the clips are wayyy to fat to fit in the strap hooks of my camera, I'll get them on again.

I used some keyrings to give them enough room, works like a charm.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

torgeaux posted:

Pictures ok of the loot? Oh, and don't get too excited when you open it, I'm sending it in my 5DII box.

Yeah, everything looks great. I'm assuming the front doesnt have any gashes or missing parts since I only saw the back... (kidding). Thanks for warning me about the box, that would have made my stomach turn haha.

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Bottom Liner posted:

Yeah, everything looks great. I'm assuming the front doesnt have any gashes or missing parts since I only saw the back... (kidding). Thanks for warning me about the box, that would have made my stomach turn haha.

Like a rainbow, 5Ds only have one side.

Studebaker Hawk
May 22, 2004

1997 posted:

It is the III and it is pretty much in brand new condition. Still have the box. I really rarely ever used any of the gear I have.

I see these are on eBay for $170 and up but that was with a quick look. What's your offer?

KEH has them for 90-120...I am not sure, debating whether or not I want to spend on IS. Give me a couple days...

Jan 20, 2008

calmer than you are

Studebaker Hawk posted:

KEH has them for 90-120...I am not sure, debating whether or not I want to spend on IS. Give me a couple days...

I'd say 105 shipped since the one for 90 is only "bargain" quality. Mine would be somewhere around the EX+ rating if you wanted to think of it that way. You've got a few days since I have someone interested in the rest of the gear.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE
Boo hiss. No one wants kodachrome or a dev tank? :v:

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

Bottom Liner posted:

Here's the flickr set of the boxed product. It'll go in a slightly larger unmarked cardboard box that the 5dII was shipped to me. Two batteries in the grip, two in the bag.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/torgeaux/sets/72157622469713167/

DeNofa
Aug 25, 2009

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Anyone looking to unload a roll or two of 35mm IS 400/800/1600?

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3216441

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...

torgeaux posted:

Here's the flickr set of the boxed product. It'll go in a slightly larger unmarked cardboard box that the 5dII was shipped to me. Two batteries in the grip, two in the bag.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/torgeaux/sets/72157622469713167/

Mailed. Guaranteed for Thursday, predicted to be Wednesday. Delivery confirmation/insured. The stuff you mailed me is supposed to be delivered today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatdog
Sep 25, 2000

Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas
All lenses are now sold or pending sale.

Tamron 17-50mm f/2.8
Includes original box and warranty card. This is the perfect choice if you need a walk-around DSLR lens. This copy is made in Japan!

Canon 50mm f/1.8
Includes original box and warranty card. I'll toss in an Adorama lens hood (a $15 value!) and a new/sealed Tiffen UV Protector filter if you're into that sort of thing.

Canon EF-S 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 IS
It's a kit lens. Doesn't include anything.

thatdog fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Oct 26, 2009

• Locked thread