Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007
As the title suggests, this is a consolidated photo gear thread. There are some good photo communities on the net to buy and sell gear (Fred Miranda, Rangefinder Forums, etc), which beat the hell out of eBay. Sellers know what they're selling, stupid questions from buyers are at a minimum, etc. The idea is to make that sort of thing more viable here by putting everything in one place, rather than buried among all the comic books, video games, and other things that aren't related to our favorite time (and mostly money) sink: photography.

:siren:Normal SA-Mart rules apply:siren:

These Are The Rules For This Thread

-You need to have been registered for at least 7 months to sell (and I assume trade) here. Buying is open to all, at the seller's risk, of course.

-Do not deal with anyone that hasn't posted in the thread. IE: if you get emails or IMed about an item, make sure that you have them post in the thread. If they don't and something goes wrong it makes it very difficult to take any action against them.

-:siren:$50+, you need a picture WITH YOUR USERNAME. Ideally your username with the actual item, not just the box. If you're selling multiple items, either username with each one or username with a group shot.:siren:

- To be clear on the above, if you've stated that you possess an item, and you are willing to part with that item in exchange for legal tender, that's considered selling, and the $50 rule applies to you.

- No, "I'll post pics soon!" doesn't goddamn cut it if you gave an asking price.

- The above $50 rule applies to trades as well, if the generally accepted value of the gear is over $50.

- Interest checks are a-ok as long as you don't post non-username pics or mention any kind of price. "Would anybody be interested in buying my..." is fine if there's no price given, but once someone says "yes" and you get down to business, the username picture rule applies.

-Keep non-buy/sell/trade chatter to a minimum. There's a whole other forum for that.

-If you found/sold/traded whatever, edit your post to reflect it. It's helpful to leave the price in, so others can get a general idea of what stuff goes for.

-Given some of the items can be pretty high-ticket, feedback from other sites (eBay, Fred Miranda, etc) can be a useful barometer of trustworthiness. Bear in mind none of those sites are going to help with any misfortunes you might encounter here, it's just a suggestion.

- If you are unable to ship lithium batteries due to either your local laws or the laws of the buyer, you should discount 1/2 of the Amazon price of a first-party battery from the price of your item. The buyer is free to refuse this discount, but you are obligated to offer it if you can't ship the camera with a battery.

- If something just seems REALLY shady, a mod may ask you to provide some additional form of proof that everything's legit (receipt, etc). If it's not something you want to post in the thread, you can PM said mod, who will then post in the thread with a general description of what you sent and the perceived legitimacy of it. Bear in mind this will almost certainly not happen to you unless it's seemingly obvious that you're selling stolen merchandise or something. Of course if it's bad enough to warrant this, nobody's probably going to buy from you anyways.

- Please be reasonable with price-policing. Sites like KEH and eBay can offer some general ideas of what stuff's worth, it's recommended you shop around rather than blindly throwing money at people. If you think somebody is asking too much and you really need to help them make that sale, you can always send them a PM or something. It's still ok to let someone know in the thread if their prices are hilariously too high, just don't be a dick about it.

- Not a rule, but if shipping expensive things internationally, make sure the buyer is aware of the amount you'll be declaring on the customs form. I'm not telling you to lie, or to undervalue it so you get boned on insurance if something goes wrong, just make sure you and the buyer are on the same page.

-Please conduct as much of the sale as possible in the thread. This makes it much easier for the buff and talented moderator to work out what's what and be mean to people if things go bad.

-Do not sent paypals as 'Gift' to save on fees, it's turned out poorly once already.

-While not an absolute deadline, I think we can all agree that you should ship the item within a week of receiving payment, unless you let the buyer know that there will be a delay. If you can't ship it semi-promptly, don't put it up for sale.

:siren:Your post should include::siren:

Location: At a minimum, the country you live in. (This is important for calculating additional shipping/customs costs.) If you want to try and drum up local sales, you're welcome to include city/state/province, whatever.

WTS, WTB, and/or WTT + [item(s) in question, description]: What are you doing here? If you're selling/offering something in trade, remember to post pictures (if necessary) and a thorough, accurate description of the item. What accessories, if any, does it include? Is it still under warranty? Etc.

Best contacted at: Some users don't have PM, or would prefer to be contacted by other means (e-mail, IM, etc). It's probably preferable for the thread if you keep general questions about the item elsewhere. As far as final sales/trades, you should have something posted in this thread regardless of what medium you use for wheeling and dealing (see earlier rule). Probably not a great idea to post your phone number.

Whether or not it's a sharp copy: Please include 100% crops of brick walls, bookcases, or cats as proof.*

An Example Of A Good Transaction:

Goonlord: I would like to sell my bitchin Mavica, box of floppy disks included, for $420. Included here is a photograph of it with 'Goonlord', which is my username, plainly visible.

ShitpostAutism: I am interested in purchasing your bitchin Mavica, where should I paypal you at.

Goonlord: naruto_ponies_69@reddit.com

ShitpostAutism: Paypal sent.

Goonlord: Got the internet money, shipped the bitchin Mavica.

ShitpostAutism: Received item, christ this sucks but knew that already.

In the example above, if something went wrong and somebody got ripped off, I would have absolutely everything I'd need to look into it and get things fixed up quickly and easily. poo poo like shipping costs and packaging and general commerce chat? Totally fine for e-mail or PM. Anything to do with money or receiving the item? In the thread.

And since some of you asked...

Acceptable Payment Processors:
- PayPal (not gift)
- Amazon Payments (NOT an Amazon storefront, or a sale through Amazon, since that'd be an off-site sale, JUST the payment processor)
- Google Checkout

Non-Acceptable Payment Processors:
- loving bitcoins
- Dwolla and LibertyReserve and Western Union and MoneyGram and all that other shady bullshit
- Anything without a decently regarded dispute resolution system
- Anything that doesn't have enough of a paper trail that I can sort poo poo out if something goes bad
- Basically anything not listed above. Contact me if there's some hot new payment processor you want to use.

Regular discussion threads in CC:

Centralized Camera Gear v6
General Photography Questions Megathread 3.0: Bokeh Chat
Feed Me Watt-Seconds: The Photographic Lighting Thread
Beyond snapshots - My first dSLR, learn from our mistakes!

If there's something you think I need to add to the OP, let me know.

*Don't do this.

edit: This isn't in response to any incident in particular, but if you have an issue with a buyer/seller, please contact a mod. Depending on how much evidence you have, varying level of bad things can happen to the ripper-offer.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 20:14 on May 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007
[placeholder*]

*because you never know.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007

WTT: Canon 50mm f/1.4. I bought it from KEH (so it doesn't include the box, hood, or any of the other usual frivolousness) a while back and haven't used it as much as I thought I would. It's basically indistinguishable from new in both appearance and function. I'd rather trade it than sell it outright, I'd be particularly interested in an EF 85mm f/1.8. If you have the hood/other accessories to go along with it, we can work out some extra cash on my end.

Best contacted at: PM or e-mail (cullen.chad at gmail.com)

Photos (don't have PS on this computer, apologies on the WB)

I've also got Nikon SB-24's and/or a Canon 430EX I'm thinking I'll get rid of soon, but I'm still not certain which ones yet (waiting on a 580EX to arrive and be tested). If there's interest, let me know.

edit: traded elsewhere

Pompous Rhombus fucked around with this message at 19:38 on May 3, 2009

Mannequin
Mar 8, 2003

WTB: Used Nikon SB-800's. Depending on price, I would be interested in buying one or two.

Best contacted at: here, PM, flickr mail (see profile), doesn't really matter

Edit: How much do you think you might sell your SB-24's for?

Mannequin fucked around with this message at 04:08 on Apr 26, 2009

Adonis
Oct 15, 2004
Greek gods almighty!
I know it's a long shot, but i'm looking for cheap AF-S Nikon lenses. In particular, a 55-200 VR.

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
I'm looking for canon primes and also considering selling my XTi kit and 50mm 1.8 if anyone is interested.

BobTheCow
Dec 11, 2004

That's a thing?
Location: Virginia, USA (Back and forth between Newport News and northern VA)

WTB: Used Canon 40D
New or used Tamrom 17-50 2.8
Fast CF cards
Card reader

Best contacted at: here, PM, ryan.martin.kelly at gmail, AIM: BobTheCow63

Pulling money together in the next two weeks. Was planning on picking this all up together through B&H, but if a deal arises here, I'm certainly open to the idea. :)

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Y'all got any more of that plastic?
Buglord
WTB:
Tamron 17-50 2.8 for Nikon, new or used
Tokina 11-16 2.8 for nikon, new or used
SB-600 or SB-800

Best contacted at: PM on here or email at james.kauzlaric at gmail

Etrips
Nov 9, 2004

Having Teemo Problems?
I Feel Bad For You, Son.
I Got 99 Shrooms
And You Just Hit One.

WTB: Kenko Extension Tubes
Opteka Battery Grip (Xsi)

Best Contact: PM, email: username@ gmail(dot)com, or AIM (profile)

Alfajor
Jun 10, 2005

The delicious snack cake.
WTB:
Canon 40D or 50D
Tamrom 17-50 or Canon 17-85

Best contacted at: PM, or AIM (Alfaj0r)

Location Reno, NV (zip 89512)

*Edit: Nevermind. Ended up going for this: http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/602908-REG/Canon__EOS_40D_Digital_Camera.html

Alfajor fucked around with this message at 16:28 on Apr 28, 2009

Alctel
Jan 16, 2004

I love snails

WTB

Canon Prime Lenses
Tamron 17-50 or Sigma 18-50

Best contacted through PM

Alctel fucked around with this message at 22:00 on May 3, 2009

nate fisher
Mar 3, 2004

We've Got To Go Back
WTB

A good Tripod (Manfrotto, Slik, ?). I really don't know a lot about tripods but I need something that is steady and not a pain in the rear end like the $30 version I have now.

Canon EF 100mm Macro (if at a real good price).

Best contacted through PM

Location Knoxville, TN

nate fisher
Mar 3, 2004

We've Got To Go Back
Edit: I will never understand how I just double posted.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Selling: Nikon SB-800 w/accessories, Nikkor 55-200 VR, Wireless Camera Trigger.

You can view a gallery of everything in the post here, in addition to the pictures below.

Contact Me: Post in this thread, PM me here on SA, or email to confusedus@gmail.com. Make sure you post in this thread though, or no deal as per the rules.

Shipping: Shipping to the USA is included with every item below. I will ship to Canada, but you'll have to pay any excess costs. Items will be shipped in the original box if I still have it.

Most items will go out USPS Priority.

Payment: I accept Paypal only. confusedus@gmail.com
-----------------

SB-800: $325
This is my SB-800, bought about a year ago. I've used it for a few photo shoots, but I've outgrown it and want monolights instead. Like most of my photo gear, it has been taken care of very well. There are two small strips of velcro attached near the flash head, which I used to attach color gels.

For some unknown reason, Nikon stopped making the SB-800, so they are difficult to find new. SB-800s are going for about $368 used on eBay right now.

Included are:
One SB-800 with Stand and Pouch
One Sto-Fen light diffuser (the white cap thing)
Window Green and CTO gels in case

I'll throw in a bunch of random color gels in various condition for no extra charge.

Manfrotto Nano 001 Light Stand: $40
This is a small, lightweight, five-section light stand that collapses to about 18" in length. Mine is in great condition, except the little rubber foot tips on the legs are gone. They sell new for about $60.

Manfrotto 035RL Super Clamp w/Stud: $20
This clamp lets you put a speedlight drat near anywhere, from tree branches to door frames. Mine is in flawless condition but for some dirt in the grip area. They sell new for about $30.

Manfrotto 026 Swivel Umbrella Adapter: $20
This thingamabob sits on top of your light stand and holds an umbrella and your speedlight. Mine has both studs and is in perfect condition. Sells new for about $30.

Westcott 43" Collapsible White Umbrella: $10
A mid-sized umbrella suitable for bounce or shoot-thru lighting. Of everything in my bag, the umbrella is in the worst shape. A couple of the ribs are slightly bent and there's a bit of dirt on the umbrella. These flaws make no difference when shooting.

SOLD/ Nikon ML-L3 Remote Control Transmitter: $10 SOLD/
Press button, take pictures. Includes case. Only works on certain cameras. Here's the list, straight form B&H photo.
For D40, D40X, D50, D60, D70, D70S, D80, D90, Coolpix P6000, N65, N75, Coolpix 8400, 8800, Pronea S, Nuvis S & Lite Touch Zoom Cameras]

Nikkor 55-200 f/4-5.6 VR Zoom Lens: $160[/b]
Nikon's popular entry-level telephoto lens. Has Vibration Reduction. My copy is nearly in new condition. I rarely used the thing, so it's sat in my camera bag for most of a year. Includes sueded carrying case. Sells new for about $230.

ConfusedUs fucked around with this message at 07:42 on May 3, 2009

Iron Squid
Nov 23, 2005

by Ozmaugh

ConfusedUs posted:

Selling: Nikon SB-800 w/accessories, Nikkor 55-200 VR, Wireless Camera Trigger.

Well, Christ. I literally just ordered all this stuff in the past day or two, including that lens. :(

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Iron Squid posted:

Well, Christ. I literally just ordered all this stuff in the past day or two, including that lens. :(

Sorry man. That kind of sucks.

DaNzA
Sep 11, 2001

:D
Grimey Drawer
edit: sold through non-SA means :)

DaNzA fucked around with this message at 02:41 on May 3, 2009

Mannequin
Mar 8, 2003
drat you ConfusedUs for putting that SB-800 up here. I just can't justify spending the money on it right now after just buying a bunch of background stuff. :(

That is a great buy.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Mannequin posted:

drat you ConfusedUs for putting that SB-800 up here. I just can't justify spending the money on it right now after just buying a bunch of background stuff. :(

That is a great buy.

I'm in no hurry to sell it, and this thread doesn't seem to be getting the attention it deserves, so there's a chance it'll still be there if and when you do want it!

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007
50mm f/1.4 is pending a trade on FM... I listed my 430EX on eBay with a $230 Buy It Now price (includes shipping, knock $18.40 off that with the current cashback percentage) in the interest of drumming up some funds to complete the rest of the trade, if anyone's interested. It's in excellent shape, hardly used.

Edit: knocked $5 off the price of the flash, didn't check prices on "430 EX" versus "430EX" :rolleyes: Will also be putting pics up of a Rebel 2000 + 35-80 I'm selling soon, looking to get $45 for it.

Pompous Rhombus fucked around with this message at 15:15 on Apr 30, 2009

TeMpLaR
Jan 13, 2001

"Not A Crook"
I am looking to get an 80-200 AF-S. I figure around $1000.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
WTB:
Tamron 17-50mm 2.8 Nikon mount or a Tokina 16-50 2.8 Nikon mount. Found what i was looking for.

Musket fucked around with this message at 15:44 on May 18, 2009

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Buglord

ConfusedUs posted:

Nikon ML-L3 Remote Control Transmitter: $10
Press button, take pictures. Includes case. Only works on certain cameras. Here's the list, straight form B&H photo.
For D40, D40X, D50, D60, D70, D70S, D80, D90, Coolpix P6000, N65, N75, Coolpix 8400, 8800, Pronea S, Nuvis S & Lite Touch Zoom Cameras

Sent you an email with some questions about this.

Ziir
Nov 20, 2004

by Ozmaugh

WTB:
Canon XT/XTi or something similar. I'm basically looking for a (cheap) starter DSLR that is anything other than the Nikon D40/D60. Body only or body+lens works.

Best contacted at
erichq2 at gmail dot com goes straight to my phone

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Dr. Lenin posted:

Sent you an email with some questions about this.

I have replied!

teraflame
Jan 7, 2009
I've been looking for the Tokina 11-16 2.8 for Nikon, please let me know.

Fake James
Aug 18, 2005

Buglord

ConfusedUs posted:

I have replied!

Aaaaaand paypal sent!

Cryhavoc
Nov 29, 2005

by Ozma
Kia ora

WTB Nikon D80 / D200-(POSSIBLY)

Location New Zealand

Contact PM / nick.ormrod@gmail.com

More of an interest check than anything, don't have the money (yet) but definitely looking.

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Dr. Lenin posted:

Aaaaaand paypal sent!

Paypal received. As it is the weekend, it'll be Monday before I can send it out.

Pompous Rhombus
Mar 11, 2007
Couple things for sale. There are more/bigger pics in my Flickr photostream.

Location: USA (willing to ship overseas, postage will obviously be extra)

WTS:

Gisteq PhotoTrackr w/ Pro Upgrade, new battery

Sync your camera's clock to the GPS, and when you get home, run the photos through their software. It uses the timestamps to provide coordinates and writes them into the XMP sidecar file, which lets Flickr take them and automatically place them on the map. (It actually works!) I don't use it as much as I thought I would, and I really don't need another thing to charge at the end of the day when I'm traveling.

This includes: the wall charger, USB cable, my Pro software license key (which cost an additional $20), and a new battery ($15). The Pro software adds functionality for RAW and is a pretty essential upgrade; I was really pissed when I found out the bundled software didn't include it and I had to pay for the upgrade. The original rechargeable that it came with had died, so I bought a new one a few months ago and have only used it once since then.

$110 shipped and paypalled

Canon Rebel 2000 w/ 35-80, strap, new batteries

Great little camera to throw in your bag or take anywhere as a "who gives crap" rig, or as a basic introduction to Canon's EF film mount cameras. Includes a 35-80 lens (no front cap, but has a polarizer), Canon strap, and two fresh CR2 batteries. Some light scratching around the pop-up flash, overall I'd give it an 8/10 on cosmetics. Selling it because I was given a Ti, so the 2000 is kind of redundant now.

$45 shipped and paypalled within the US

Sold locally!

Minolta X-700, 50mm f/1.7, 45mm f/2, 2X TC, misc

This is my dad's camera, he wanted to me to take it out of the closet, check it out, and list it online for him. (Thought I'd try here before eBay) I put some new SR-44's in it and ran a roll through, everything works fine. Nice, solid feeling camera with a sweet "kachunk" shutter. It includes a 2X teleconverter, 50mm 1.7, and a 45mm f/2 "pancake" lens I picked up on eBay a while back. The 45mm has a pretty dented filter ring, but is perfectly functional and with clean optics. I bought thinking about converting it to EF to use on my Canon after reading some really positive reviews but never got around to it and probably never will. There's also a 70-210 Vivitar Macro Zoom, but when I was taking photos I found some fungus in it. Looking through the viewfinder I can't see anything noticeable, unsure how it'll impact images (at any rate, it's not like this is a really high-dollar lens). TC and 50mm are in very nice condition, camera body itself shows some wear but not too bad. There's also a khaki-colored canvas top-loading bag included, but it's probably not worth the cost of shipping it (welcome to it if you want it). Some misc filters (haze and a polarizer?) also included.

Make an offer, I'll run it by him and let you know. Whatever this winds up going for + $15-20 dollars or so and shipping is probably a decent ballpark.

Also have two books, Creative Lighting for Photographers and Photography and the Art of Seeing. Looking for $15 for the first book, $12 for the second. Shipping will depend on whether you want it shipped regular mail or Media Mail (cheaper but slower). Both are used but in decent shape, maybe a little wear on the corners but have never been written or highlighted in.

Now on half.com

Best contacted: PM, e-mail, Flickr Mail (in profile)

Pompous Rhombus fucked around with this message at 18:53 on May 23, 2009

Stuntcock
Oct 15, 2000

Annoyed, but NOT DEAD

Pompous Rhombus posted:

Minolta X-700, 50mm f/1.7, 45mm f/2, 2X TC, misc

This is my dad's camera, he wanted to me to take it out of the closet, check it out, and list it online for him. (Thought I'd try here before eBay) I put some new SR-44's in it and ran a roll through, everything works fine. Nice, solid feeling camera with a sweet "kachunk" shutter. It includes a 2X teleconverter, 50mm 1.7, and a 45mm f/2 "pancake" lens I picked up on eBay a while back. The 45mm has a pretty dented filter ring, but is perfectly functional and with clean optics. I bought thinking about converting it to EF to use on my Canon after reading some really positive reviews but never got around to it and probably never will. There's also a 70-210 Vivitar Macro Zoom, but when I was taking photos I found some fungus in it. Looking through the viewfinder I can't see anything noticeable, unsure how it'll impact images (at any rate, it's not like this is a really high-dollar lens). TC and 50mm are in very nice condition, camera body itself shows some wear but not too bad. There's also a khaki-colored canvas top-loading bag included, but it's probably not worth the cost of shipping it (welcome to it if you want it). Some misc filters (haze and a polarizer?) also included.

Make an offer, I'll run it by him and let you know. Whatever this winds up going for + $15-20 dollars or so and shipping is probably a decent ballpark.

Also have two books, Creative Lighting for Photographers and Photography and the Art of Seeing. Looking for $15 for the first book, $12 for the second. Shipping will depend on whether you want it shipped regular mail or Media Mail (cheaper but slower). Both are used but in decent shape, maybe a little wear on the corners but have never been written or highlighted in.

Best contacted: PM, e-mail, Flickr Mail (in profile)
Talk to me about the 2x teleconverter.

I use minolta/sony with minolta/sony lenses, it supports all xi (post 1998) lenses, yes? How much? Shipping? Paypal?

pseudonordic
Aug 31, 2003

The Jack of All Trades

Stuntcock posted:

Talk to me about the 2x teleconverter.

I use minolta/sony with minolta/sony lenses, it supports all xi (post 1998) lenses, yes? How much? Shipping? Paypal?

What you're looking at is Minolta manual focus. MC/MD mount lenses. The X-700 was released in 1981.

Gnomad
Aug 12, 2008

I found and bought this very very serious lens at a pawn shop, it is a Tamron adaptall 200-500mm F6.9 zoom, presently it has a Minolta MD mount which works OK since I have a X-700. I would like to find a M42 screw mount adapter is someone has such a critter in the drawer, or might be interested in adaptall lenses so equipped.

Edit-I guess the usual info would be useful, eh?

contact akgnomad@gmail.com, I'm in Alaska, and I am the eventual master of the obvious.

Gnomad fucked around with this message at 07:35 on May 4, 2009

ConfusedUs
Feb 24, 2004

Bees?
You want fucking bees?
Here you go!
ROLL INITIATIVE!!

Dr. Lenin posted:

Paypal sent

Your item has shipped Priority as of Monday about 2pm central. It should arrive by Friday at the latest.

Funny story. I sent my wife to ship it because I had to wait at home for the DSL installer (who never arrived). Between shipping and packing materials, she ended up spending $11 to ship your $10 remote.

I don't know why she did that, since I already had it packaged up and stuff, but whatever. A deal's a deal! Enjoy your remote, man. It doesn't work with my new D200 anyway.

Yeah I read books.
Feb 28, 2006

uhh yeah dude

WTS OR trade: used (for about 6 months, peh) Canon XTi with battery grip/two batteries/charger/kit lens etc

WTB: i'm looking for any good canon glass, esp. interested in L lenses (interested in fisheye or macro, doesn't have to be L but would prefer canon)

Best contacted at: here, PM, dprescott0@yahoo.com

Yeah I read books. fucked around with this message at 01:59 on May 7, 2009

Bottom Liner
Feb 15, 2006

a specific vein of lasagna
Very interested in a used 5D.

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE
EDIT: Made a new thread specifically for the lens. I think it might do better outside the thread.

Henchman 21 fucked around with this message at 00:38 on May 10, 2009

Bitcoin Billionaire
Mar 10, 2007
WTB Nikon Film SLR, preferably an F100 but I'm open to anything really. Please PM me or AIM me in addition to your post because I'm liable to forget about this thread.

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

KickStand posted:

Lens is in perfect condition. No scratches on the elements and comes with both caps, the little sack (hehe) and instructions. I dont however have the original packaging. Looking to get $590 shipped or a Sigma/Tamron 70-200 f2.8 in as good of condition as the fisheye. This was on my D80 and took amazing photos but I just dont use it often enough to really warrant keeping it. Not what Jahoodie was looking for so noones got dibs. BUY BUY BUY

Would you be interested in a Nikon 70-300 f/4.5-5.6 DX VRII? I'm prepared to pay some for the difference. And what's your location?

e: \/\/\/\/ Gotcha!

DanTheFryingPan fucked around with this message at 00:30 on May 8, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman 21
Apr 3, 2005

HENCH 4 LIFE

DanTheFryingPan posted:

Would you be interested in a Nikon 70-300 f/4.5-5.6 DX VRII? I'm prepared to pay some for the difference. And what's your location?

Im located in Ohio in the USA And sorry not really what I'm looking for in a trade. I do a lot of low light photography and will be doing a bit of sports during the summer and the quickness of the lenses I listed is the main reason I am going with those.

• Locked thread