Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DeusVult
Mar 23, 2007
I'm looking to buy a

Canon EF 35mm f/1.4L USM

and

Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM
or a
Canon EF 28-70mm f/2.8L USM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeusVult
Mar 23, 2007
Ooops, sorry, didn't read that it was to be local.

DeusVult fucked around with this message at 01:43 on Sep 22, 2009

DeusVult
Mar 23, 2007
I'm looking for a Canon 50mm 1.8. Preferably the mark II version.

DeusVult
Mar 23, 2007
Would you mind posting some pictures of it? And what kind of condition is it it?

Looking around, a brand new one seems to be going for 90-100, so 65 shipped?

DeusVult
Mar 23, 2007
Hey, it looks good to me. Is the lens pretty sharp and have good image quality? And does my price sound good?

DeusVult fucked around with this message at 00:00 on Oct 4, 2009

DeusVult
Mar 23, 2007
Hey, I don't have platinum. My email is chunqing.hong@gmail.com I'm located in Chicago Illinois, zip code 60603. If shipping is expensive for this thing, I'd happily chip in a bit more to cover it. Let me know what you think.

DeusVult
Mar 23, 2007

torgeaux posted:

Packing photos for the 50mm f/1.8. Tomorrow's the big day for the new 5dii.

That has got to be the best packing picture ever. I'm really looking forward to this baby tomorrow.

That is also the best alarm clock, you have fantastic taste.

DeusVult
Mar 23, 2007
SELLING

Brand New Canon 24-105 F/4 L - 975 shipped.

I'd put up a better looking picture but didn't want to take it any more out of it's packaging.

Email - chunqing.hong@gmail.com

DeusVult fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Jan 22, 2010

DeusVult
Mar 23, 2007
Bump, edited above post with content.

DeusVult
Mar 23, 2007

DeusVult posted:

SELLING

Brand New Canon 24-105 F/4 L - 925 shipped.

I'd put up a better looking picture but didn't want to take it any more out of it's packaging.

Email - chunqing.hong@gmail.com

Dropped the price to 925. I'll grab it out of the packaging and take some better pictures.

DeusVult
Mar 23, 2007
FS:Adorama Slinger bags

I'm selling 2 brand new Adorama Slinger bags. I have a giant Lowepro bag so I really don't have any use for them. These are the ones.

http://www.adorama.com/GBSLBK.html

They sell for 60, I'm looking for 30 each shipped, or 50 for the 2. Open to any sort of trade too.

DeusVult
Mar 23, 2007

Stew Man Chew posted:

Hey DeusVult do you still have these hanging around? I'll take one, looks to be about the size I need.

Hey Stew, yea I have one here still.

Send me an email, chunqing.hong@gmail.com

DeusVult
Mar 23, 2007
Got it, the bag will be shipped your way tomorrow :)

DeusVult
Mar 23, 2007
WTB:

Canon 85 f1.2 L II

Canon 135 f2 L.

DeusVult
Mar 23, 2007
email: chunqing.hong@gmail.com

DeusVult
Mar 23, 2007
Selling my Crumpler Whickey and Cox camera bag.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3294643

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeusVult
Mar 23, 2007
Looking to sell my Canon 135L. It's in mint condition. I bought it but never really used it at all. It's been sitting in my house the whole time. I have everything but the box. UX date code. Looking to get 850 for it shipped.

Email: chunqing.hong@gmail.com

• Locked thread