Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Musket
Mar 19, 2008
WTB:
Tamron 17-50mm 2.8 Nikon mount or a Tokina 16-50 2.8 Nikon mount. Found what i was looking for.

Musket fucked around with this message at 15:44 on May 18, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
WTS Lensbaby Composer with Double Glass insert and Plastic Optic swap insert.

Nikon Mount. Used once. I thought id like this toy, but I really have no use for it.

275$ shipped.

AIM Abrasivefck
You can PM me if you have Plat.

Musket fucked around with this message at 23:30 on May 7, 2009

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

nate fisher posted:

Nikon Mount :argh: I have been wanting one for awhile, but I have been afraid that would find I had no use for it also. Just curious why didn't you like it?

There wasnt anything that stood out about not liking it. It produces great shots on the D300 and my D700. I think i built up in my mind that it was going to allow me to have a light weight travel lens for when i leave my 24mm Tiltshift at home.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
Interest Check:

Nikon 10.5mm 2.8 fisheye (its a G lens so you D40 users are not left out)

Will post photos of it when i get home tonight.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
WTB Nikon 85mm 1.8 EX- or better for Cash. Possibly could trade my 10.5mm Fisheye. AIM in profile if you wanna talk trade.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Dog Case posted:

FS: Voigtlander 35mm f1.7 Ultron in Leica Screw-Mount. Asking $200 Shipped

Lots of paint loss (It's just not the best paint. It flakes more than wears). A little dust inside, but nothing that affects image quality. Lots of dings on the front edge of the hood. It's already broken in so you can look like a real Pro! Includes original cap and generic metal rear cap.

Paypal preferred, U.S. only please. Will ship USPS Priority with Delivery Confirmation.
Hot drat thats a good deal. Wish you posted this a few weeks back :(

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
WTB Nikon remote release. MC-36 preferred, but really any Nikon release thats compatible with D300.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Nannypea posted:

Ok here's what I've got:

Nikon ML-L3 wireless remote - just it and it might need a battery
Nikon MC-DC1 remote cord still in the box, never opened

I'm not sure either one of these will work but check it out.

*Coming soon - Nannypea's Cam-o-rama!*

Neither are compatible. :(

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Nannypea posted:

S/he's replied!
I'm unable to widraw the money from paypal in Iraq so for this transaction will need cash. For our protection, payment will be made through Google Checkout. You have to make the payment to Google Checkout, not to me. The payment will be handled by Google Checkout and you will benefit of 5 inspection time period and the option to accept or reject the laptop on my expense.If you decide to go further let me know asap .

Ok things I'm noticing - English isn't sounding too good and I wanted a camera not a laptop. What's the difference between Google Checkout and Paypal.

How do you want to respond next? It's like a make your own adventure! :yarr:

I wouldnt respond really. Its a scam. 5 inspection time, changed camera to laptop, how is Google going to get him CASH to Iraq, Why do you need to make the payment out directly to Google... All should be flags. I guess if you want to screw around with him, sure go for it. Ask for photos of the item while he holds up a paper saying LOLSTAIRS or something.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
You want to sell me an MC-30 or an MC-36 shutter release.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

MALCOLM XTREME posted:

Just dropped the price on these significantly! You would have to be a moron not to buy these!!!!!

Check your thread bro.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Nannypea posted:

Yes, I also have a nice Leica Mini-Zoom with original case and instructions. Takes great pics and confuses the hell out of teenagers because they cannot understand why there is no display to see the pic they just took. $100 shipped

But I do have mulitple Canons and a Fuji that would be cheapetty cheap cheap.

Also lots of 35mm Range Finders.

Yes, I know I have a camera problem. No, I'm not going to meetings. But I have stopped buying for the moment

*Yeah, I have an Olympus but not sure I'm ready to give it up.

Link a photo of the leica, and any other 35mm rangefinder you might be willing to part with, looking for at least a 1.7 lens though... Thanks Nannypea!

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

ButtMonkey posted:

It's lens-collection-smallening time again.

A Thing: Nikon 135mm f/2.8 Series E (manual focus) lens
How Good A Thing: Hot drat is it good. Focus is smooth and perfect, glass is flawless, even extendable hood is still black and velvety and awesome.

The Place: Shipping from V8A 2L6 in Canada.

The Dollars: $130 CAD + shipping (basically however fancy you want the shipping to be)

PM or post questions, offers, or if you want pics of a specific part etc etc.
Buy this lens, its amazing fullframe or DX.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

QPZIL posted:

Somebody buy my RB67! I've used it a total of 2 times - I just always instinctively go for my smaller cameras nowadays, and haven't done much studio/tripod-field work lately.

- Mamiya RB67 Professional body
- Waist-level finder
- Pro-S 120 back
- Mamiya K/L 90mm f/3.5
(the K/L lenses are the newest and arguably best in the RB/RZ series... this is some sexy glass; sharp from edge to edge)

Looking to get $250 for this since it'll cost a fair bit to ship. Shipping to the continental 48; can ship elsewhere but you'll have to pay for the extra shipping. Also, I can post pictures if requested, but everything's in wonderful condition.

Someone knock the dust off this thing and take hella awesome pictures with it!

OH GOD WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME... post pic, im sorta on the fence to get back into film.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

QPZIL posted:

and my post again just for reference:

I am going to pass on this... Unless you wanna keep it around until i offload my D800 when the D600 comes out.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Mr. Despair posted:

I would trade you a box of film cameras for it.

Would you be interested in trading Kenko Extension tubes for that FG? They are the ones with AF and metering pass through.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
Im a scrub without PMs. Ill contact you online with deets. I will ship the extension tubes monday via USPS Flat rate box.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Mr. Despair posted:

Ok, I sent you an email with details, I'll get the FG sent out with QPZIL's ME and send you the tracking # once I have one.

e. for everyone else I'm probably going to send out the k1000 and the FE to keh at the same time unless someone wants one of them!

This man, saved Hanukkah! Will update with tracking via email and this thread. Will also post photo of tubes to prove they are real.

Musket fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Dec 14, 2012

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Musket posted:

This man, saved Hanukkah! Will update with tracking via email and this thread. Will also post photo of tubes to prove they are real.

THEY EXIST!

For Mr. Despair and ya know, rules and such.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Mr. Despair posted:

To Musket and QPZIL, your camera's have been shipped and you should have a tracking number in your PM's/email.

Delivery confirmation number sent. Post usually gets picked up from my office about 11AM PST. :toot:

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
I think the USPS tracking site is dead because it lists the package in Federal Way WA when its actually in my hands.

I got the FG Mr Despair.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Mr. Despair posted:

And I even sent money!

You should have sent him the N5005 anyways.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
Buy some of this Nikon Stuff

Nikon 80-200 f2.8 AF-D One Touch Telephoto lens. NO ZOOM CREEP!!! Will stay at 200mm while pointed straight down. Will not AF on entry level bodies. Has one slight defect, when I bought it the distance window had a small crack in it as you can see from photos. Does not effect performance at all.

No Zoom Creep!

$425 shipped. Comes with case, hood, 2 lens caps, the original and the newer better cap.

Nikon 10.5mm f/2.8 fisheye for DX cameras. Will work on FX with hilarious results. Will not AF on Entry level bodies.

$500 shipped
SOLD ON AMAZON.

Voigtlander Bessa L and Voigtlander 15mm f4.5 Super Wide Heliar Lens with 15mm Viewfinder. This is a combo deal. Dont ask to break this up.
LTM lens with viewfinder. A good lens for some of you M4/3 people out there. Look at it this way, buy the lens for your NEX get a camera body free.

$425 shipped.

All items shipped priority flat rate. Any questions you can email me at ashade76@gmail.com

Musket fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Feb 4, 2013

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Musket posted:

Nikon 80-200 f2.8 AF-D One Touch Telephoto lens. NO ZOOM CREEP!!! Will stay at 200mm while pointed straight down. Will not AF on entry level bodies. Has one slight defect, when I bought it the distance window had a small crack in it as you can see from photos. Does not effect performance at all.

No Zoom Creep!

$425 shipped. Comes with case, hood, 2 lens caps, the original and the newer better cap.

Nikon 10.5mm f/2.8 fisheye for DX cameras. Will work on FX with hilarious results. Will not AF on Entry level bodies.

$500 shipped
SOLD VIA AMAZON.

Voigtlander Bessa L and Voigtlander 15mm f4.5 Super Wide Heliar Lens with 15mm Viewfinder. This is a combo deal. Dont ask to break this up.
LTM lens with viewfinder. A good lens for some of you M4/3 people out there. Look at it this way, buy the lens for your NEX get a camera body free.

$425 shipped.

All items shipped priority flat rate. Any questions you can email me at ashade76@gmail.com

Feel free to make offers.

Musket fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Feb 4, 2013

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

rio posted:

Anyone selling another X100? The only one for sale is from Australia and apparently the shipping might be pretty prohibitive - would love to buy from a goon rather than resort to ebay or other avenues.

Are you in the USA? I might be willing to part with mine sooner than later.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
UPDATE: Fisheye sold via Amazon. 80-200 and Voigtlander lens are listed on Amazon as well as here. The Voigtlander 15mm 4.5 LTM lens will work on all M43 cameras with the proper adapter, and comes with the Bessa L body for the price of just the lens/viewfinder combo.

Musket posted:

No Zoom Creep!

$500 shipped
SOLD VIA AMAZON.

$425 shipped.

Feel free to make offers.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Mr. Despair posted:

Sold to this fine poster!

I'm guessing the 80-200 is available still? I'm probably going to bug you about this via pm's or something once my refund shows up and my disaster of trying to order a 5d clears up (hopefully friday~)

Would you like tentative dibs? I dont have PMs you can email me if you would like. ashade76@gmail dot com

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Mr. Despair posted:

Yes, tentative dibs would be nice, although I'm not going to want to pay for it until I get my paypal refund so don't go delisting it from amazon or anything while you wait, in case that takes a while.

Mr Despair has the dibs for the 80-200mm if it doesnt sell locally. (which im not really going out of my way to advertise anyways). I can wait for your paypal thinger its nbd.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Mr. Despair posted:

I've decided to switch to an om-d and live out my digital me super fantasies, so I think I'm going to pass on this lens now.

Enjoy your K-1000 of the digital world. You should get a D40 :krock:

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Musket posted:

No Zoom Creep!

$425 shipped.

Nikon 80-200 f/2.8 with no creep and 15mm voitglander LTM (screwmount) with 15mm viewfinder and free Bessa L camera body, are still available. Shipped Priority and Insured. Reasonable offers or trades entertained. Would be interested in Nikon film bodies/glass of most focal ranges other than 70-210mm.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Mr. Despair posted:

Do you have any interest in an AIS 50/2, nikon n75, nikon n5005 (kidding!), or extension tubes? Or a vivitar series 1 70-210.

(To be honest the n75 is by far the best thing in this bunch, I'm still thinking about getting a 24-80 or something so that i can keep using it)

Whats the condition of the 50/2?

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Mr. Despair posted:

Condition is loving beautiful.

Or at least, no fungus or scratches that i've noticed, and just some minor wear on the lens mount. Very smooth focus. No oil on the aperture blades.

I'll offer $325 plus this lens for the L and lens.

Done. Ill email you the details of paypal and we can exchange addresses. :swoon: DONT SEND ME THAT N5005 YOU rear end.

Edit, will ship Priority Flat Rate tomorrow from my Office.

PAYPAL HAS BEEN GOTTEN

Musket fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Mar 4, 2013

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Mr. Despair posted:

Paypal sent, addresses exchanged, I'll send the lens out when I get back to my house on friday.

There probably won't be an n5005 attached to the camera.

OK, No worries.

Boxed up, waiting for the postal worker to pick it up. Emailed Tracking #

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
UPDATE:

MrDespair mailed me a box. This box contained a lens that was in good condition. IT also had a reversal ring i never asked for and did not include a N5005.

I would buy/Trade more stuff from him. You should too.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

SKULE123 posted:

Q: If I'm posting a WTB but also have a few spare lenses I could offer up in trade, should my WTB post contain pictures of the potential trade lenses, or would I post those when/if someone was interested?

Thanks!

Yea you should post your trade goods. How will we know if its something we wanna trade?

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Star War Sex Parrot posted:

Cross-post from SA-Mart:

Is your name Digital MRC?

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

QPZIL posted:

GUYS LISTEN UP

I'm selling my Hasselblad 500cm, OR trading for a FUJI X100. Come on, got a Fuji X100s on the way? Feel like trading your old X100 for the badass Ferrari of film cameras?

Like I said, it's a 500cm black/chrome body with waist-level finder, Brightscreen (w/ split prism) upgrade, Zeiss Planar T* 80mm f/2.8 lens (with lens cap, unpictured), and A12 back. You wanna take me up on this deal!! I'll even throw in the super-sexy leather strap.

Price is $750 shipped anywhere in the continental US. But really, the money is just going toward an X100. Due to my new life situation, I won't have the time or money for film like I used to.

Camera is in fantastic shape. The only little niggle is that the first two frames on the roll will overlap by maybe 2 millimeters. It may be an easy fix in the A12 back. Everything else is flawless, glass has no scratches or fungus or haze.

Oh god, i hate you. Someone buy/trade this before i decide i wanna shoot film.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
INTEREST CHECK:

Nikon D300 with MB-10 grip and 2 fresh nikon batteries. (WILL NOT BREAK BODY/GRIP COMBO UP)
1 17-50 Tamron NON-VC f2.8 Nikon Mount
1 80-200 f2.8 Push Pull One Touch zoom Nikon Mount
1 Crumpler 6million dollar home in Hunter green
1 X100 with spare battery, 8stop variND, 3rd party hood
Will post photos and prices if anyone is interested.

Edit: fixed what i meant by combo.

Musket fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Apr 16, 2013

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Suicide Watch posted:

You only have the most recommended Nikon standard zoom and the most cult-famous mirrorless camera for sale. How much is each one selling for? What is the filter size for the variND?

Will post photos and info in the morning.

poo poo just got.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

Suicide Watch posted:

You only have the most recommended Nikon standard zoom and the most cult-famous mirrorless camera for sale. How much is each one selling for? What is the filter size for the variND?

SOLD!!! to CurleyFries $700 shipped. Comes with 49mm Vari-ND filter thinger that advertised 8stops, 3rd party Hood and filter ring, extra 3rd party battery, original battery, original strap (unseen) current strap (seen), and charger. I will ship flat rate priority.

There are some minor normal wear markings on the body itself. Example is the bottom plate, it has some very minor scrapes from the tripod plate and being in a backpack. Basically I used the camera but didnt abuse it.

$300 SHIPPED Tammy 17-50 NON VC 2.8 for Nikon. Was bought about 3 years ago from Glazers Photo in Seattle. This lens lived on my fathers D300 most of the time. Glass is clear of fungus and any sort of other bad stuff. I may even have a 67mm UV filter somewhere that fits this lens. Shipped Flat Rate Priority.

Sold to GhostCactus $800 shipped Nikon D300 with MB10 grip and 2 Nikon Batteries, AA Battery tray for grip (uses 8AA batteries), Nikon D300 strap (unseen) and 2 chargers (one wall, one travel car charger). This was my fathers camera. He took great care of this body, hard to find any wear and tear marks on it. Shipped Flat Rate Priority.

$425 Shipped Nikon 80-200 f2.8 Push/Pull One Touch AF-D Zoom lens WITH NO ZOOM CREEP. Comes with caps, hood (unseen) and large leather storage case. Has minor crack on distance window. Was purchased in this condition. Does not effect operation or IQ. I put a piece of gaff tape over the window normally.

Purchase the D300 and Tammy 17-50mm as a $1,000.00 Bundle, get 2 4gig CF cards, Phottix wireless shutter release (mounts to hotshoe, plugs into 10pin) add 80-200 for a total of $1300, ill throw in a crumpler 6million dollar home in addition to the CF cards and Wireless shutter trigger. <--- Doesnt apply anymore.

Im really not interested in shipping internationally, unless you wanna pay extra for the effort. Prices firm, but ive been known to entertain offers. No Trades this time, MrDespair. Email ashade76 At Gmail Dot Com with questions. Will accept Paypal or Cash if local pick up to PDX.

Musket fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Apr 23, 2013

• Locked thread