Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
abkadefgee
Nov 7, 2004

Galang-galang-galang!
Hey ConfusedUs, I just sent you an email about the light stand, umbrella, swivel and clamp. Let me know if you're interested and I'll PayPal ASAP. BTW, have feedback of 73 on eBay as "antsinmapants."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

abkadefgee
Nov 7, 2004

Galang-galang-galang!
WTB: Canon lenses, lighting equipment

I'm looking to upgrade my XTi kit. The main features I'm looking for are a wide angle and wide range, low aperture, and possibly image stabilization.

I'm especially interested in the Tamron 17-50 2.8, a Canon 55-250 IS, or a Canon 28-135 IS, but am open to other lenses.

FYI, I'm a relative beginner and paying off student loans, so I am looking for a good deal and am willing to wait until the right price comes along.

So, if you have an underused lens with an EF mount laying around, make me an offer and hopefully we can work something out.

Also, I'm interested in lighting equipment like umbrellas, swivels, sync cords, triggers, slaves, and possibly a flash that will work on-camera. Likely to buy some of this from dealextreme, but let me know if you have something worth considering.

PM me if you got the stuff.

abkadefgee fucked around with this message at 08:54 on Sep 14, 2009

abkadefgee
Nov 7, 2004

Galang-galang-galang!

adam jay harris posted:

Just ordered that remote flash and some other 2 dollar chinese stuff from DX, I wonder when it will come.

Anyway, I used to work in a theatre so I have a bunch maybe 10 different colors of I would say 3"x3" gels sitting around not being used so if anyone wants them just pay whatever the shipping is and I'll send em out.

For DX, you should honestly be prepared to wait about a month. If it comes in 3 weeks, you'll be pleasantly surprised. But mine took an INCREDIBLY long time. BTW, whenever you order from DX, it's best to submit small orders of a few items rather than one big order of everything you want. Since shipping is free, they'll usually wait until the very last item is in stock before they ship, and there's no way to know what's really in stock when you order sometimes.

And hey, I'd be interested in the gels if you can tell me what shipping would be to 50312.

• Locked thread