Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The Newman
Oct 17, 2003
unconstructive critic
lol three meltdowns, keep this thread open forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bropocalypse now
Oct 20, 2008

PImp Ass Wizard !!
human being OP probably pines for a group of incredibly thankful black people to burst into his room and spirit him away to a pulpit where he can make more worthless noise about white people

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
fyad poster freaks out because he is told his race is inferior (it is), uses the word human being in every post

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

lmao why do fyad posters get so offended when they are told how much they suck (a lot) for being white

bropocalypse now
Oct 20, 2008

PImp Ass Wizard !!
lol racial ranking how progressive of you

The Whig Party
Jul 18, 2008
no you see it isn't racist i have white friends

Goatstein
Dec 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Alcohol Kills posted:

I think it would be more valuable for you to analyze the factors that lead to privileged white males at least abstaining from voting republican or perhaps even voting left.

I mean, then we could get to work exposing all the other whites to that, right?

the white males who do not vote republican have many motivations, the unifying one being that they are not uneducated, brainwashed, nationalistic, paranoid and embittered hateful retards with insane persecution complexes and a contempt for the poor and brown that overrides their own long-term economic self-interest

you want to get to work on fixing that go ahead i will join you after i get done converting all evangelicals to Nietzchean atheism and teaching my cat to fetch

bropocalypse now
Oct 20, 2008

PImp Ass Wizard !!
_____ race sucks, don't worry I am actually very forward looking

Stymie
Jan 9, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
and here i thought all the posting of "friend of the family" or "friend of the family death" in fyad was ironic...

Quixotic
Sep 2, 2004
understanding the relationship between race and class, belief systems, and political views is very progressive as it allows a better understanding of how race relations work in the united states

screeching colorblindness on the other hand only serves the reactionary cause of pretending race doesn't exist and reinforcing existing inequalities

whiteness isn't just skin color. skin color is just the cultural marker (one of many) that defines the experience of whiteness. that experience, being treated as, acting as, being raised as, white and allllllll the associations related to being white, tends to make people right-wing poo poo. that's important to know, and the scale of it is important to understand

Goatstein
Dec 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Harry Potter posted:

lmao why do fyad posters get so offended when they are told how much they suck (a lot) for being white

fyad is gbs with less punctuation and more ironic racism

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
On average white people make more money and do better in school. This is because white people are wholly superior and if you disagree you can take your reverse-racism and shove it up your rear end.

WHITE PEOPLE :slick: SUBURBS :slick: BOOTSTRAPS :slick:

sister i need wine
Apr 24, 2008

i believe the moment of retribution is at hand

Alcohol Kills posted:

i get asked if i'm jewish a lot :(

i'm not

guess that's part of being short, dark, dirty

Just tell them you're Serbian

Bolt Action Jackson
Apr 5, 2009

Alcohol Kills posted:

have u considered that there are very few actual pure-blooded whites in the united states today?

u can thank slavery for that one

This is false on a number of levels.

anne frank fanfic
Oct 31, 2005

Harry Potter posted:

OK, yall seem to have noticed a few negative post counts. do i need to now remind you of the strong fyad legacy you owe your little subforum's existence to? and those of you who lurk fyad (over half of yall here, dont even loving deny it we check the browsing users), havent you noticed? over 80% of fyad, the forum YOU read and laugh at the posts but dont dare post out of respect and well placed fear... are fiscally conservative AND believe in a higher power. So some of us are posting here in lf... yeah fyad has certainly gotten lovely lately and were all branching out... games, ycs, yospos, adtrw... so the gently caress what? to call this thread a troll is to deny the spirit of a two party democracy, that allows for open and free debate and the absence of censorship.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

anne frank fanfic posted:

OK, yall seem to have noticed a few negative post counts. do i need to now remind you of the strong fyad legacy you owe your little subforum's existence to? and those of you who lurk fyad (over half of yall here, dont even loving deny it we check the browsing users), havent you noticed? over 80% of fyad, the forum YOU read and laugh at the posts but dont dare post out of respect and well placed fear... are fiscally conservative AND believe in a higher power. So some of us are posting here in lf... yeah fyad has certainly gotten lovely lately and were all branching out... games, ycs, yospos, adtrw... so the gently caress what? to call this thread a troll is to deny the spirit of a two party democracy, that allows for open and free debate and the absence of censorship.

yo check my postcount brosef you ain't know who you're dealing with

Bolt Action Jackson
Apr 5, 2009
What the gently caress are you even trying to say?

Red Ken
Dec 28, 2008

by DocEvil

why dont you go join the sinaloa caretel about it

Red Ken
Dec 28, 2008

by DocEvil
forums politics !!

bropocalypse now
Oct 20, 2008

PImp Ass Wizard !!

forgive them, they know not what they do

E: the word human being

bropocalypse now fucked around with this message at 18:43 on May 10, 2009

Red Ken
Dec 28, 2008

by DocEvil
i dont really like posting in fyad because every time i do i have to remember to uncheck the show signature box because my sig is huge and i dont want to be inconsiderate

bropocalypse now
Oct 20, 2008

PImp Ass Wizard !!

Red Ken posted:

i dont really like posting in fyad because every time i do i have to remember to uncheck the show signature box because my sig is huge and i dont want to be inconsiderate

what a great loss for everyone involved lmao

Ferrinus
Jun 19, 2003

i'm finding this quite easy, i guess in part because i'm a fast type but also because i have a coherent mental model of the world

Alcohol Kills posted:

I think it would be more valuable for you to analyze the factors that lead to privileged white males at least abstaining from voting republican or perhaps even voting left.

I mean, then we could get to work exposing all the other whites to that, right?

nnnnnnnnnnngggggh goatstein you're precisely correct but couldn't you please talk about something else this makes me uncomfortable

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW
fyad used to be cool

Wesley Button
Nov 9, 2008

by mons al-madeen

Goatstein posted:

i'ma repopen dis and let the tide of tears come in again so i'll have a good harvest when i wake up

Shops-At-Gap, the fact that you seem to think that saying "white males are right-wing poo poo" and "blacks are criminals" are equivalent statements belies your own retarded prejudice against blacks, not any of mine towards my own race (and, let's get serious, yours.) the comparison is invalid for two major reasons: 1) the majority of black people are not criminals, not even remotely, whereas the vast majority of white males are conservative, and 2) to the extent that blacks are criminals, this phenomenon is centralized almost exclusively amongst the poor, whereas whitey conservativism transcends lines of economic class. please keep this in mind in your future blitherings tia :)

1) of course they're not, just young black males are which is the same as getting data from young white males and extrapolating it across race
2) the majority ethnic group in any country are usually the traditionalists unless they are oppressed by an empowered minority but you can continue blaming it on their melanin content if you wish, it's already well established that you're a racist

Goatstein
Dec 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
*** Project WM: RWS changelog May 10 11:14AM ***
-updated OP with major findings
-came to end of relevant research
-made some whiteys really angry about unpleasant facts
-achieved 3+ major meltdowns in 20 pages
-made fun of rorschach for being whatever the Native equivalent of a plastic paddy is
-updated to release version 1.0
-ready for general release into LF goldmine

Goatstein
Dec 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
reopening....

Goatstein
Dec 4, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Wesley Button posted:

Goatstein posted:

1) the majority of black people are not criminals, not even remotely