Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Burkion posted:

Sharing a catte picture I found in another thread

Some kind of cat pig?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rabbit Hill
Mar 11, 2009

God knows what lives in me in place of me.
Grimey Drawer

Burkion posted:

Sharing a catte picture I found in another thread

~*~Wanna boop that little nose :3:~*~

Some Numbers
Sep 28, 2006

"LET'S GET DOWN TO WORK!!"

rear end in a top hat casserole posted:

Shhhhh. It's called pawsible deniability.

Oh god, I can't believe I actually typed that.

I can't believe you typed that either, but I'm glad you did. That's fantastic.

Mr. Soop
Feb 18, 2011

Bonsai Guy

Therion posted:

I'm a cat larva.

I'm not really a fan of smushfaced cats, but this is just way too adorable. :kimchi:

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

He's super sweet, not afraid of anything, and has settled in nicely in the unused bathroom. He thinks laying in a person's arms purring and making biscuits is his job, and that won my husband over.

His name is Jethro. Leroy Jethro Gibbs.

He's a black cat alright.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Tinycat?!

Dick Trauma
Nov 30, 2007

God damn it, you've got to be kind.

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
Maude has become a beer snob.

And has decided the first thing I need to see in the morning is her glaring at me.

Edith has upped her catblob game.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Lagunitas lil sumpin ale or whatever is very good

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

Between senility, the inability to pee anywhere other than the carpet, and a suspected blood cancer, my kitty is gonna be put down soon. I'll try to dig up photos of her, and take some new ones.

Now I remember why I hate having pets.

Fake edit: she's 17 or so, for what that's worth.

Actual edit:

Kilo147 has a new favorite as of 02:10 on Aug 1, 2015

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

Betty look furry as hell.

BaronVonVaderham
Jul 31, 2011

All hail the queen!

Robert Denby posted:

Edith has upped her catblob game.

They said I could be anything, so I became a tribble.

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007

BaronVonVaderham posted:

They said I could be anything, so I became a tribble.
So… I’m a film archivist… and I’ve been looking at a gigantic educational film collection. Lumped in with all these films is a 16mm copy of the Tribble episode of “Star Trek” for reasons unknown. Make of that what you will.

Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Robert Denby posted:

So… I’m a film archivist… and I’ve been looking at a gigantic educational film collection. Lumped in with all these films is a 16mm copy of the Tribble episode of “Star Trek” for reasons unknown. Make of that what you will.

If you find a copy of something called Doctor Who "Power of the Daleks" or "Evil of the Daleks" you can just uh send those on over to me I'll give you my address those are mine

If you find Doctor Who Feast of Steven you can just toss that into the incinerator

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007

Burkion posted:

If you find a copy of something called Doctor Who "Power of the Daleks" or "Evil of the Daleks" you can just uh send those on over to me I'll give you my address those are mine

If you find Doctor Who Feast of Steven you can just toss that into the incinerator
As far as lost "Doctor Who" stuff is concerned, if it's ever found, you'll see news on it everywhere within say 36 hours of it being discovered. This coming from someone who knows next to nothing about "Doctor Who". Like that spreads faster than when the semi-complete version of Fritz Lang's "Metropolis" was found.

Kilo147 posted:

Between senility, the inability to pee anywhere other than the carpet, and a suspected blood cancer, my kitty is gonna be put down soon. I'll try to dig up photos of her, and take some new ones.

17 is an incredible run for a cat. I've had to put down two cats due to age catching up with them, and as hard as it was, they were great cats with great lives, and you just need to remind yourself that you and whoever else raised them gave them amazing, happy lives filled with food and pets.

Kilo147 posted:

Actual edit:

Procat.

beatlegs
Mar 11, 2001

Kilo147 posted:

Now I remember why I hate having pets.

Actual edit:

She looks like a great old cat.

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

Unfortunately it's not my call. I'd keep her alive until there's a goddamn medical reason to put her down. There's a reason I'll never have pets after her.

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

"And Tomorrow I can get Scared Another Day..."
Tiny Cat reminds me of Mr. Peebles! He's the smallest known living cat on earth according to guinness. ((may be :rip: now, not sure, BUT it proves that other small cats have lived to adulthood.))

http://www.oddee.com/item_96492.aspx

"World's Smallest Cat: 15.5 cm (6.1-inch) high and 49 cm (19.2-inch) long. Meet Mr. Peebles. He lives in central Illinois, is two years old, weighs about three pounds, and is the world's smallest cat! The cat's small stature was verified by the Guinness Book of World Records on 2004."

Jay O
Oct 9, 2012

being a zombie's not so bad
once you get used to it
So many adorable tiny cattes! :kimchi:

All I have is this big fucker. <:mad:>

Look at that face. That is the face of a cat who thinks he's hot poo poo.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Boston!! :dance:

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

Jay O posted:

Look at that face. That is the face of a cat who thinks knows he's hot poo poo.

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.
Kitten crashed. Casualties: me.

Goober Peas
Jun 30, 2007

Check out my 'Vette, bro

Kitten crashed. Casualties: me.

Look at those beans!

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

Goober Peas posted:

Look at those beans!

Licorice :3:

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

:kimchi: These two are far from kittens, but both of my old men visited me tonight to cuddle on top of my lap//legs.

The Tabby is 16 (Jubal), and the White boy is 15 (Warlord :black101:....I was 13 at the time.)). I'm glad they're such good friends. His head's been pillowed on Warlord for over an hour. Jubal has a few litterbox issues that were resolved with high-sides, and his right pupil doesn't dilate so well anymore, and Warlord has some problems in the dark*, but other than that they're in great health.

I'm gonna enjoy as long as I have with them, even if it keeps me from getting up to get more tea. :unsmith:

*- ((I have a 15 year old lab mix who needs a light on, so it isn't really an issue. My youngest animals are 6 and 7 year old cats- I seem to be running a pet retirement home.))

Freakbox has a new favorite as of 06:11 on Aug 2, 2015

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

Freakbox posted:

:kimchi: These two are far from kittens, but both of my old men visited me tonight to cuddle on top of my lap//legs.

The Tabby is 16 (Jubal), and the White boy is 15 (Warlord :black101:....I was 13 at the time.)). I'm glad they're such good friends. His head's been pillowed on Warlord for over an hour. Jubal has a few litterbox issues that were resolved with high-sides, and his right pupil doesn't dilate so well anymore, and Warlord has some problems in the dark*, but other than that they're in great health.

I'm gonna enjoy as long as I have with them, even if it keeps me from getting up to get more tea. :unsmith:

*- ((I have a 15 year old lab mix who needs a light on, so it isn't really an issue. My youngest animals are 6 and 7 year old cats- I seem to be running a pet retirement home.))

Elderly animals are the best. My local shelter thinks I'm weird, but I've adopted a 14 year old 50# dog and two 15 year old Siamese brothers from them. The older ones already know the ropes, know where they're supposed to go to the bathroom, etc. The dog wouldn't get on furniture, even though I wanted her to for her poor arthritic bones.

One of the cat brothers made it to just over 18 and I miss that cranky little fucker a lot.

Kidney Stone
Dec 28, 2008

The worst pain ever!
Fat arsed cat...

P7070002 by vexborg, on Flickr

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.
More Jethro.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Jethrowns

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

He got a big head.

whoredog
Apr 10, 2002

Finally getting better at making not-huge gif's of my crazy Xumi!

15 seconds before i captured this, I was saying to my son "I just wish once i could finally catch her doing a somersault"

Into the water bowl! :dance:

taiyoko
Jan 10, 2008

This is one of my two cats, Spike. He is like 16 and arthritic and still gets into fights.

He doesn't mind his 'brother' Gonzo, but can't stand any other cats, having gotten into many a catfight over the years. You can't see it in this pic, but he's got heterochromia and I'm fairly certain he's still too ornery to die yet.

moerketid
Jul 3, 2012

Meezer baskings

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

moerketid posted:

Meezer baskings

:3: Love me some meezers and meezery things!

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
That poor cat has a dick on his face

Crab Ran
Mar 6, 2006

Don't try me.

EXTREME INSERTION posted:

That poor cat has a dick on his face

My husband calls him Dickface, no lie. Our cats have several names each.

Tendai
Mar 16, 2007

"When the eagles are silent, the parrots begin to jabber."

Grimey Drawer

moerketid posted:

Meezer baskings
Look at those trianglehead cats :3:

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

Tendai posted:

Look at those trianglehead cats :3:

Best cats. Since no one minded last time, I hope that big kitties are welcome to sleepyland, too. :kimchi:

He's napping on my best friend's hoodie that he inexplicably carries around in AUGUST IN OKLAHOMA. I just let him; shy guys gotta do what shy guys gotta do.

:argh: I just washed that loving hoodie for him, Sir Percival. God Damnit, cat.

EDIT: I took another one. I'm horrible. Fatling is what my girlfriend calls him.

Freakbox has a new favorite as of 09:30 on Aug 5, 2015

Freakbox
Dec 22, 2009

I'm sorry-not-sorry for the doublepost. This happened as soon as I sat back down; Warlord and Percival have this adorable May-December thing going on with each-other ((Fatling is 7 and Warlord is 15)). They're stupidly close for a pair who met when Warlord was well into his senior years and Percy was an adolescent interloper.

After this photo he began to possessively bathe Warlord and laid down over him so i couldn't take any more photos. :h:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horatio TB irdbath
Mar 13, 2012

(^-^*) DREAMY MAN (*^-^)
This is blobs (his real name is Gobolino). He is 18 and an arse hat. He lived with me for just over a year and is now back at my boyfriends. I recently made him get blobs a harness and leash so I could take him for outside romps. He gets spooked by cars and we live in the city so this is the only way to give him outside time.

It doesn't show in the pics but he is so big that he is wearing a dog harness.

*images are huge and I don't know how to fix