Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poknok
Mar 14, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Post

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poknok
Mar 14, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Post

I think I picked this up in FYAD a long time ago, probably someone's sig.

Poknok
Mar 14, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Tendai posted:

I can hear the purring :3:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdWhpwAg0Tg

While we're at purring, notice the awesome "OM NOM NOM" sound in this video at 2:12 :3:

Poknok
Mar 14, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Sea Monkey posted:

No idea why but this was saved on my computer.

That's Bikecat, a meme.

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Bikecat

Poknok
Mar 14, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Post

*pop*

Poknok
Mar 14, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Edminster posted:

My friend's cat attempting an alligator deathroll in order to open a door:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azuI0PTPr84

It works about as well as you'd expect.

Countdown until kitty actually figures out how to open the door for real. :)

When that happens, invest in child-proof locks and put them on every cabinet in the kitchen. :)

Poknok
Mar 14, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Picked up this kitty picture on SA many years ago, I think it's cute.

Poknok
Mar 14, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Post
My cats panted on extremely hot days, so I took great care that they have a source of fresh water. The panting kitty in the video actually looks like it's about to throw up, but the car isn't moving I guess. :)

Poknok
Mar 14, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Hogo Fogo posted:

My cat. He doesn't have his front teeth so his tongue is usually like this.

You absolutely MUST post more pictures of your kitty! He is incredibly cute with his tongue sticking out like that :3:

Poknok
Mar 14, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Post

This was someones sig in FYAD,

Poknok
Mar 14, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Post
Cat Splat

Poknok
Mar 14, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Cbouncerrun posted:

This was a lot less horrifying once I realized it wasn't a fat person.

Why would a "kitten kneading a blanket" be horrifying at all?

To contribute, here's something that was posted on the front page quite a few years ago:

Poknok
Mar 14, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Post

I seriously don't understand people who don't like cats. :)

Poknok
Mar 14, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Post
A little off topic, I was downright impossibly allergic to cats as a kid. All it took for me to go on a sneezing and runny nose bout was that a cat was in a 20-yard vicinity of me - yeah it was that bad. It doesn't end there, I was allegic to house dust, eggs, feathers and a couple of other things I can't recall now - but yeah, my mom kept our apartment super-clean because I'd have an asthma attack otherwise and it wasn't fun.

What happened is that as I matured, I apparently grew out of my allergies. I'm still allergic to feathers, but house dust and cat hair allergies have disappeared without a trace. Now I can spend hours cuddling with a kitty and dust doesn't bother me one bit, and I'm not even taking any meds for allergies.

So is it possible to "grow out" of allergies as you mature? If so, that's awesome, I can't wait to get a kitty of my own.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poknok
Mar 14, 2007

by Y Kant Ozma Post

Geolicious posted:

:sympathy:

Lenny looked like he was awesome as hell.

I'm sorry for your buddy. I'm not sure if the camera or lighting makes him look derp-eyed, but derpy cats are the best cats.